Rising use of methylene blue in India as COVID-19 prevention/treatment

Gone Peating

I need big doses of MB so I’m looking to buy powder in bulk. Is 98% purity good enough? It says Arsenic is less than 8ppm, is that about as good as it gets?

Gone Peating

Why are reagent grades not for human consumption when they have less impurities than USP grades with no good COA accompanying them?

can you provide an example? I’d love to find what you’re talking about because all the lab grade stuff I’ve found tends to have high levels of heavy metals

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

yerrag

can you provide an example? I’d love to find what you’re talking about because all the lab grade stuff I’ve found tends to have high levels of heavy metals
A lot of the analytical reagent grade stuff don't give you a COA unless after you buy it. I don't know why that is. But I guess if you write the website's support, they will gladly give you the COA.

Analytical reagents are even more pure than USP grade. USP grade alone is not guarantee of low levels of contamination, if you have high requirements such as very low heavy metal content. If you go to science.bio's website, they will show you the COA for the methylene blue they sell. They used to sell the powder, but have discontinued it, and they;re just selling the mb solution. Still, they will show you the COA and their COA shows they have an even better product than say Health Natura's, in terms of heavy metal contamination.

Also, lab grade and analytical reagent grade are not the same.

Gone Peating

A lot of the analytical reagent grade stuff don't give you a COA unless after you buy it. I don't know why that is. But I guess if you write the website's support, they will gladly give you the COA.

Analytical reagents are even more pure than USP grade. USP grade alone is not guarantee of low levels of contamination, if you have high requirements such as very low heavy metal content. If you go to science.bio's website, they will show you the COA for the methylene blue they sell. They used to sell the powder, but have discontinued it, and they;re just selling the mb solution. Still, they will show you the COA and their COA shows they have an even better product than say Health Natura's, in terms of heavy metal contamination.

Also, lab grade and analytical reagent grade are not the same.

Oh nice that’s good to know thanks I’m gonna look up analytical reagent sources then

As it appears, the general population is starting waking up. In addition to news about India, I also noticed that most methylene blue (MB) vendors on Amazon are commonly sold out or have messages saying the product is "unavailable". Large chemical suppliers like Sigma Aldrich are also routinely sold out, even of the reagent grade products, which are not for human consumption. If the use of MB in the general population continues to rise, we may see attempts to regulate/ban it. Since it is technically a prescription drug for methemoglobinemia and shock, it can easily get enforcement action from FDA if their pharma friends complain that MB is eating into their vaccine sales.

"...Almost everyone would have come across some or another initiative through which re-usable masks, gloves, sanitizers, ayurvedic ‘kadhas’ or homeopathic arsenic album gets distributed free in the ongoing Covid-19 induced pandemic. But, appearences of methylene blue bottles outside houses of quarantined people have puzzled many. Some residents have even started consuming it as a ‘wonder liquid’ to keep themselves safe from the dreaded infection. “A week ago, an unknown organization simply arrived in our society and kept such bottle outside our house asking us to start taking its doses. Since, there was no mention of the supplier, the manufacturer, the doctor who prescribed it or even other literature, I got suspicious. My doctor friend warned me against its usage without doctor’s consultation,” said Kavita Vasan, a Gotri resident. Even as the mother of a two-and-a-half-year-old kid has strictly gone by doctor’s advice, others in her society have started consuming it."
"..."Some of them seem to have got addicted to it. They are taking it even as they are not having any Covid symptom", she said. Though it is not part of the COVID-19 management protocol, there are certain doctor who see a use for it. Last year, Dr. Deepak Golwakar, a senior pulmonologist from Bhavnagar, with over four decades of clinical experience, had started advocating its use. Golwakar's supporters back him to the hilt. Despite several attempts, TOI could not contact Golwakar."
Wondering if anyone has a protocol for using methylene blue prophylactically for prevention of k-vd, as well as a treatment protocol. I'm also interested in instructions for use in a nebulizer.

Is there any definitive science proving methylene blue as an effective preventative or treatment for symptoms of plague?

Birdie

Wondering if anyone has a protocol for using methylene blue prophylactically for prevention of k-vd, as well as a treatment protocol. I'm also interested in instructions for use in a nebulizer.

Is there any definitive science proving methylene blue as an effective preventative or treatment for symptoms of plague?
I am interested too. I've been hunting around the forum for a while. My husband wants to try it. And I also. I guess a drop a day to start? I'm sure a lot of people know and assume we all do too! Maybe it is written up somewhere.

Hope somebody sees our question!

B

Braveheart

I am interested too. I've been hunting around the forum for a while. My husband wants to try it. And I also. I guess a drop a day to start? I'm sure a lot of people know and assume we all do too! Maybe it is written up somewhere.

Hope somebody sees our question!
Yes, am also interested in what a "preventive" protocol would look like....

yerrag

You can watch Dr. Golwalkdar's videos on Youtube. In one of them, he talks about nebulization with mb. One of Merck's sources for methylene blue is India. A lot of mb in India. I just got an AR grade mb for $60- Merck 100 grams.

Sorry I can't give you a link as I have to watch it to know it's the one, but it's been shared before but I just couldn't pinpoint the exact video. But there's been a lot of substances that can be used for nebulization, such as hydrogen peroxide and NAC.

B

Braveheart

You can watch Dr. Golwalkdar's videos on Youtube. In one of them, he talks about nebulization with mb. One of Merck's sources for methylene blue is India. A lot of mb in India. I just got an AR grade mb for $60- Merck 100 grams.

Sorry I can't give you a link as I have to watch it to know it's the one, but it's been shared before but I just couldn't pinpoint the exact video. But there's been a lot of substances that can be used for nebulization, such as hydrogen peroxide and NAC.
Just subscribed to his YouTube videos, thanks

yerrag

Birdie

Thanks yerrag.
I've watched this man before. What I need is dosage but he's great.

Last edited:

Lejeboca

As preventative, I use 1 drop of MB (~1mg) in a neti pot (~ 250ml) 1x per day, at least.
Works well for me. :cool:

ajkeyz

Covid is anything that causes death these days
Look up the boys from sooshimango on Instagram if you have it for a good laugh at the expense of mankind’s stupidity
Wow, I guess the powers that be think that nobody would even bother to check the fake stories they push. I wonder if Indian media is also censored or if the stories there are more truthful. The fact that NYP is also pushing fake news means it is also compromised and part of the cabal, but playing along as a controlled opposition.

Daft

Came across this thread just now, and looked into any updates on this.

Found this:

"Nowadays, the use of anti-depressants is prevalent among patients. MB is a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor and can interact with the antidepressants (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and MAO inhibitors) to cause severe toxicity of serotonin [82], [83]."
Repurposing methylene blue in the management of COVID-19: Mechanistic aspects and clinical investigations (A review from Indians researchers)

Refers to:

Methylene blue implicated in potentially fatal serotonin toxicity​

Thoughts?

Experiments for use with Covid are ongoing and listed in the study.

Sam321

As it appears, the general population is starting waking up. In addition to news about India, I also noticed that most methylene blue (MB) vendors on Amazon are commonly sold out or have messages saying the product is "unavailable". Large chemical suppliers like Sigma Aldrich are also routinely sold out, even of the reagent grade products, which are not for human consumption. If the use of MB in the general population continues to rise, we may see attempts to regulate/ban it. Since it is technically a prescription drug for methemoglobinemia and shock, it can easily get enforcement action from FDA if their pharma friends complain that MB is eating into their vaccine sales.

"...Almost everyone would have come across some or another initiative through which re-usable masks, gloves, sanitizers, ayurvedic ‘kadhas’ or homeopathic arsenic album gets distributed free in the ongoing Covid-19 induced pandemic. But, appearences of methylene blue bottles outside houses of quarantined people have puzzled many. Some residents have even started consuming it as a ‘wonder liquid’ to keep themselves safe from the dreaded infection. “A week ago, an unknown organization simply arrived in our society and kept such bottle outside our house asking us to start taking its doses. Since, there was no mention of the supplier, the manufacturer, the doctor who prescribed it or even other literature, I got suspicious. My doctor friend warned me against its usage without doctor’s consultation,” said Kavita Vasan, a Gotri resident. Even as the mother of a two-and-a-half-year-old kid has strictly gone by doctor’s advice, others in her society have started consuming it."
"..."Some of them seem to have got addicted to it. They are taking it even as they are not having any Covid symptom", she said. Though it is not part of the COVID-19 management protocol, there are certain doctor who see a use for it. Last year, Dr. Deepak Golwakar, a senior pulmonologist from Bhavnagar, with over four decades of clinical experience, had started advocating its use. Golwakar's supporters back him to the hilt. Despite several attempts, TOI could not contact Golwakar."
What would a reasonable dosage be for covid protection?