"Air Hunger" After Cynomel

thomas00

I have exact the same Issue with T3 - breahtlessness. It was so bad, that I had to stop my low intense 30min Workout. That was unbearable for me. How to overcome this? I‘m already a 99% Nose-Breather.

how much t3 are you taking at once?

and did you have this problem at all before you started taking t3?

Fexxx

5mcg every few hours- 20-30mcg in total. No, without t3 i have no breathing probs. The t3 makes me warmer and a lot calmer, almost to calm (tired). So i was wondering what the underlying issue for this air issue could be and how to fix?

thomas00

maybe you are taking too much and only 5mcg once or twice a day would be enough?

air hunger is synonymous with hypothyroidism, I wonder if you taking t3 by itself is creating a problem? Ray said it did for him

When I used only Cytomel, any little stress would make me suddenly hypothyroid, and my heart would stop several times in a minute; when I started using some thyroid, USP, that contained both T4 and T3 it stopped happening.

so maybe less frequent t3 or adding t4 at the end of the day might help you?

Fexxx

Thx!

I‘m still not sure if it‘s a sign of hypo or hyper in my case. For sure it‘s lowering my stresshormones, which feels good but also makes me lazy and tired.