Experiencing First-Hand How CO2 Is A Pariah In A Hospital Setting

Kyle M

Has the hospital system been this way from the start? Being a Catholic, it left a strong impression on me how amazing it is that many hospitals are run by sisters, and even if not, that they could be trusted. Many hospitals in the US were started by sisters, and I would imagine that in those days where the influence of drug companies were not as pervasive and suffocating, they really helped people who were sick. But over time, like anything in the world that started out good, it got corrupted. The sisters now have no say in hospital policies, except that there be no abortions, but everything else is fair game. The sisters' role these days is to visit the sick and pray over them. And I bristle at this situation, because it reinforces the lie about the current state of our hospitals, and there is little left that is good about them.

The American Medical Association began a "medical re-education program" in 1904, and in 1910 produced the "Flexner Report" by a non-doctor brother to a member of the AMA board. Using the "findings" of that report, several hospitals and medical schools were shut down, mostly those teaching blacks, Jews, and women. The number of schools was reduced in order to reduce the number of medical doctors in the country, to increase their demand and pay potential. No different than the taxi medallion system implemented around that time in major US cities. There is a PR campaign ongoing to convince the public that institutions like the AMA, FDA, USDA and other alphabet soup exist to protect the consumer both on quality (safety concerns mostly, keeping out "quacks") and on price (which is a laughable argument for cartelists to make). The real reason is simply to push the supply of doctors to the left, drawing up the demand curve to meet at a higher price. This pushes up the price of medical schools as well, and all of the bureaucracy and bric-a-brac involved in the so-called production of medical products and services. It stands as perhaps the most successful implementation of the early 20th century Progressive Movement to cartelized, scientize, expertize and generally remove large swaths of the economy from the market and put it in the hands of government bureaucrat/expert/managers that dictate what, how, when you can put into your body, who can treat you for a disease, and all the rest of it. At this point, most medical students have no idea what's going on and just follow orders as given. That's probably why medical school and residency is such a whirlwind of exhaustive long hour study and work sessions, it breaks down the ability to critically look at the system. When you emerge on the other side having survived the hazing, the individual now identifies with the system and will implicitly and explicitly defend it with post hoc justifications for it's cartelization.

Lore

:emoji_thumbsup: :offtopic but I agree with you!!! There are so few people who are aware that the United States of America is Incorporated - it is a Corporation. We no longer (haven't for a long time, 1930's?) have a "seated government" except the Supreme Court. Therefore, every other Corporation in America is a sub-corp under the parent (USA, Inc.) ... does this begin to say - Why?

Another thought, (you all may already know), what's the definition of "license"? noun: a permit from an authority to own or use something, do a particular thing, or carry on a trade (especially in alcoholic beverages). verb: grant a license to (someone or something) to permit the use of something or to allow an activity to take place,

It's all about "control" ... even population control (Agenda 21), control to marry? birth "certificate"? who owns the children? ... obviously, we can go on and one ...

OP
yerrag

yerrag

The American Medical Association began a "medical re-education program" in 1904, and in 1910 produced the "Flexner Report" by a non-doctor brother to a member of the AMA board. Using the "findings" of that report, several hospitals and medical schools were shut down, mostly those teaching blacks, Jews, and women. The number of schools was reduced in order to reduce the number of medical doctors in the country, to increase their demand and pay potential. No different than the taxi medallion system implemented around that time in major US cities. There is a PR campaign ongoing to convince the public that institutions like the AMA, FDA, USDA and other alphabet soup exist to protect the consumer both on quality (safety concerns mostly, keeping out "quacks") and on price (which is a laughable argument for cartelists to make). The real reason is simply to push the supply of doctors to the left, drawing up the demand curve to meet at a higher price. This pushes up the price of medical schools as well, and all of the bureaucracy and bric-a-brac involved in the so-called production of medical products and services. It stands as perhaps the most successful implementation of the early 20th century Progressive Movement to cartelized, scientize, expertize and generally remove large swaths of the economy from the market and put it in the hands of government bureaucrat/expert/managers that dictate what, how, when you can put into your body, who can treat you for a disease, and all the rest of it. At this point, most medical students have no idea what's going on and just follow orders as given. That's probably why medical school and residency is such a whirlwind of exhaustive long hour study and work sessions, it breaks down the ability to critically look at the system. When you emerge on the other side having survived the hazing, the individual now identifies with the system and will implicitly and explicitly defend it with post hoc justifications for it's cartelization.
It has been a century of legalized medical quackery then! And this travesty is spread worldwide. And the US population bears the brunt of this scourge and curse. This is medical Armageddon, medical apocalypse already.

China at least has TCM, and China smells a rat in every inch of space western pharma companies step on.
I wonder how the health care situation in Cuba will crumble with the normalizing relations with the US. I hope the pharma monster didn't put riders in that gives them the same outsize influence in the US.

This is one are, I suppose, where I suspect Russia doesnt want the US to save them from.

As a few pieces in Breitbart have touched on, this administration should start embracing an approach toward cures to get some sense out if this health insurance quandary.

This would certainly be opposed by the deep state in both parties, but in terms of approval ratings, it would be second to none. The American people isn't dumb, it's just needing someone to be their voice to stand up to the system and change it.

I even think doctors, who are so fed up with being the proverbial grim reaper, would welcome the clarity, after being enslaved by the system and pilloried by patients, many of whose ghosts hound them every night in their sleep. Abenezzer Scrooge would like to just not be joined by all these doctors in his nightmares.

Newt Gingrich, I'd like you to hear you expound on this more.

Kyle M

I wonder how the health care situation in Cuba will crumble with the normalizing relations with the US. I hope the pharma monster didn't put riders in that gives them the same outsize influence in the US.

As bad as the AMA is, the Cuban system is worse. Check out https://surgerycenterok.com/ people travel from Canada and Europe to go there.

Queequeg

OP
yerrag

yerrag

What?! Michael Moore was lying to us?
Oh yeah, that was where I got the idea the Cuban healthcare system is superior. I didn't check whether that was a lie or not, mainly because I believe so much in how tattered the US healthcare system is. I'm back in the Philippines, and I bristle that the Philippine lackeys and minions are adopting the US medical system, complete with insurance, wholesale into the country. I fear the day when the "indolent" natives here adopt the very litigious aspect US legal system and make this place a nirvana.

Last edited:

tara

As bad as the AMA is, the Cuban system is worse.
Whatever faults it may have, and probably depending on how you slice the stats, the life expectancy and infant mortality stats in Cuba are pretty similar to the USA, despite spending a great deal less money on their health care system (and in general). That looks to me like they must be doing something more effectively.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Whatever faults it may have, and probably depending on how you slice the stats, the life expectancy and infant mortality stats in Cuba are pretty similar to the USA, despite spending a great deal less money on their health care system (and in general). That looks to me like they must be doing something more effectively.
I would entertain thoughts of going to less equipped hospitals, maybe in the far flung provinces, and get better care. Here, doctors know patients are not money bags, and would quickly let them go their way back home. Perhaps the Cuban healthcare system is like that, and this aspect has much appeal to me.

Queequeg

I would suspect that Cuban people are healthy because of their diet and lifestyle and there limited interaction with modern medicine. The actual hospitals in Cuba that are not on the official tour are actually quite deplorable.
Free Healthcare? |

Kyle M

Kind of like how the USSR had economic numbers that rivaled USA according to their reporting, until they collapsed? Don't trust government numbers, and that goes double for dictatorial communist government numbers. North Korea probably has some dope stats as well lol.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Kind of like how the USSR had economic numbers that rivaled USA according to their reporting, until they collapsed? Don't trust government numbers, and that goes double for dictatorial communist government numbers. North Korea probably has some dope stats as well lol.
I don't think capitalist governments are immune from fudging either. What is our unemployment rate? Our inflation rate? Haha

Queequeg

I don't think capitalist governments are immune from fudging either. What is our unemployment rate? Our inflation rate? Haha
I forget where I heard this but there was a saying in the Soviet Union that the only difference between the news in the USSR and the news in the the US is that only the Russians know they are being lied to.

tara

I would suspect that Cuban people are healthy because of their diet and lifestyle and there limited interaction with modern medicine.
Quite possibly diet and lifestyle are helpful. And living in a much more egalitarian society has proven health benefits for whole populations over ones where where high inequality and competitiveness dominate.

Hugh Johnson

The cardiologist came and said the respiration rate of 45/min is "normal" for old people. Says that his mother has that breathing rate. Just goes to show conventional doctors just treat old age as a stage that what passes for unhealthy becomes tolerable. They accept the inevitability of poor health with age and makes no effort anymore. Learned helplessness institutionalized.
Having observed the breathing habits of quite a few north-American people last week, I can say all of them were at 30+ to begin with. They were middle aged and younger.

Kyle M

Quite possibly diet and lifestyle are helpful. And living in a much more egalitarian society has proven health benefits for whole populations over ones where where high inequality and competitiveness dominate.
How has that been proven?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Having observed the breathing habits of quite a few north-American people last week, I can say all of them were at 30+ to begin with. They were middle aged and younger.
I'm not surprised. About 20 years ago, I got my 5hr glucose tolerance test done. My doc considered me to be normal, normal being I was within the normal range, and curve. He didn't know I was hypoglycemic, just because I was 'normal.' I knew better because I compared my time vs. blood glucose curve with the curves in a book, and realized I was hypoglycemic.

Identifying the problem led me to solving the problem. Our doctors do a poor job here, and we can remain sick our entire lifetime.

Hugh Johnson

I'm not surprised. About 20 years ago, I got my 5hr glucose tolerance test done. My doc considered me to be normal, normal being I was within the normal range, and curve. He didn't know I was hypoglycemic, just because I was 'normal.' I knew better because I compared my time vs. blood glucose curve with the curves in a book, and realized I was hypoglycemic.

Identifying the problem led me to solving the problem. Our doctors do a poor job here, and we can remain sick our entire lifetime.
I have no love for doctors, but it is not unreasonable to start off with the assumption that the average person is healthy. And if the average person breathes at least twice as much as a healthy person does they can easily assume that is OK.

Though considering how useless and harmful the treatments docs usually give, I think you got lucky.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I have no love for doctors, but it is not unreasonable to start off with the assumption that the average person is healthy. And if the average person breathes at least twice as much as a healthy person does they can easily assume that is OK.

Though considering how useless and harmful the treatments docs usually give, I think you got lucky.
I would say I'm very thankful but not so much as lucky. But in a sense, you are right. Having your health back is like winning the lotto. And more. You get to enjoy it. And keep it.

As for doctors not doing right by us and not diagnosing correctly, it comes down to their training. Med school is indoctrination stripped of much useful and practical information. Once doctors, their ability to develop their skill set is impaired further by a huge workload that leaves little room to expand their thinking. Needing to attend to a constant stream of urgent situation, they become transfixed to the same pattern of quickly dispensing quick diagnoses, unsound advice, and prescribing drugs. No cures, but more business from planting the seeds of unhealth.