Mom's Varicose Please Help

Hello :):

My mom have about 300 varicose of dark blue (mauve)

All over the calves from like 30 years until now she is 52 years old

Her friends went to the doctor and they take them out in a simple way

So when she went there
The doctor was terrified lol
He told her I can't help it's a lot

They look like full tattooed calves
Unfortunately

I love her a lot .. and she lives faraway ... so would you please advice me ?

%thanks anyway for reading that
And
Thanks in advance :)

mirc12354

Not Peat approved but Gotu kola herb helped my mum a great deal with varicose veins,

mirc12354

varicose veinsall over her calves some of them were causing her great pain. Gotu kola lessened the pain to almost negligible levels. Visibility of veins is also noticably lesser.

Wagner83

You could try a combination of horse chestnut + pycnogenol . Lifeeextension provided me with a CoA for horse chestnut (only brand to go this far, showed esculin was not detected), as for pycnogenol Swanson on sale is good to go. These should help with vein health .

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
You could try a combination of horse chestnut + pycnogenol . Lifeeextension provided me with a CoA for horse chestnut (only brand to go this far, showed esculin was not detected), as for pycnogenol Swanson on sale is good to go. These should help with vein health .
What is picnogenol for ?

belcanto

I just clicked on this link

Chronic venous insufficiency among other things examine.com/supplements/pycnogenol/ .

And this is what it said on top:

Pycnogenol
Pine Bark Extract; Pycnogenol is investigated for its general health and anti-diabetic properties and its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide, which appears to significantly help erectile dysfunction.

I would rethink the pycnogenol if it increases nitric oxide! Definitely not a Peatish thing, sorry! :(

Wagner83

Not sure his mom is a Peat follower, also if you have hundreds of varicose veins in the legs then maybe something useful for vein health is better than the slight boost in NO it may give. Gelatin is high in arginine by the way.

The combination of Horse chestnut extract and Pycnogenol could help afai can see.

Not sure any herbal extract is Peatish they still have their use imo.

Anyways, the ball is not in my court any more. :)

Last edited:
OP
Bahaa El wazzan
Not sure his mom is a Peat follower, also if you have hundreds of varicose veins in the legs then maybe something useful for vein health is better than the slight boost in NO it may give. Gelatin is high in arginine by the way.

The combination of Horse chestnut extract and Pycnogenol could help afai can see.

Not sure any herbal extract is Peatish they still have their use imo.

Anyways, the ball is not in my court any more. :)
So why not arginine

Wagner83

Gelatin is high in arginine which according to belcanto would be even more of a problem since it increases NO directly and Peat said increasing NO was bad., so if we carry on with the same logic we have to stop eating gelatin too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals