L_C

Thank you. I have found his products to have lower potency, with higher prices and sometimes their dosing is not good; all compared to other, more established competing products in the market. But it’s good to have alternatives.
I haven't tried other progesterone products. It's too much to research, especially the ingredients the companies use to make it.

LoveVintage

a good source for the UK would be fantastic, thank you!
Kenogen recommended amritanutrition.co.uk (same company as supplement hub). But it's not on their website, you need to order by phone. Arrives very quickly and well packaged to keep cold temperature.

boris

I only use credit card for payments. Thanks for sharing though.
When ordering through kenogen directly, you can choose if you want to pay with credit card or paypal.

Last edited:
OP
L

Logan-

I haven't tried other progesterone products. It's too much to research, especially the ingredients the companies use to make it.

I would trust Ray Peat’s progesterone product (Progest-E).

L_C

I would trust Ray Peat’s progesterone product (Progest-E).
I read somewhere that he is no longer associated with the company because they started using the ingredients he doesn't approve. It could be a complete nonsense which I don't have time to investigate. Hence, I just went with the Haidut's one.

OP
L

Logan-

I read somewhere that he is no longer associated with the company because they started using the ingredients he doesn't approve. It could be a complete nonsense which I don't have time to investigate. Hence, I just went with the Haidut's one.

Does anyone know anything about this? AFAIK, kenogen’s owner is Ray Peat’s girlfriend, and he still recommends progest-e when asked about progesterone supplements.

boris

It‘s complete nonsense :)

boris

@L_C It was not his choice, he was forced to leave his direct association with kenogen. He talks about it in his interview in „On the back of a tiger“.

L_C

@L_C It was not his choice, he was forced to leave his direct association with kenogen. He talks about it in his interview in „On the back of a tiger“.
I see. Well, thanks for that explanation...:)... wondering if the ingredients are the same.

boris

@Logan- @L_C I don‘t remember the details, but I think he received a letter from the government or some kind of official institution and they said he can‘t write about progesterone and sell it at the same time anymore. I think he said it made no sense at all, but he couldn‘t do much about it.

... wondering if the ingredients are the same.

It has ingredients derived from soy. The progesterone was derived from yam in the past, but they use anything now. Peat has assured people that it‘s clean and that it has no contaminants from the soy. He uses it himself.

Birdie

Habit. Don't remember cuz started so long ago.
$ 4.00 less at Electrical Body than other places I checked today. I want to try idealabs. Tried to get some comparisons between Progesterone-e and Idealabs one but gave up trying to find that. I always say maybe next time.....

Last edited:

sunny

If anyone is not familiar, when paying through PayPal you do not have to even have an account, and you can pay with your credit card. They are a payment processor. You can pay as a guest, and even if you have an account, you can choose to use your PayPal balance or use a card.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals