My large index and archive of Ray Peat resources (website)

EnergeticLeo

I can't add anymore to what Leo has. Leo, carry on!

I meant having a date added to the title of the newsletter, like "1/1/2023 The Key To Saying Goodbye to Pharma" lol

I was hoping someone would know. @chimpanzee ?
Will do @yerrag ! Thanks again.

I also agree with yerrag that having the date in the title would be very helpful. Personally I value Ray's recent newsletters a little more because they encapsulate more research than his earlier ones, which are still incredible.

Normal Human

Very excited to see the newsletters from the last 6 years. Can someone make a post in the thread when they are uploaded to the website?

OP
Eth

Eth

I meant having a date added to the title of the newsletter, like "1/1/2023 The Key To Saying Goodbye to Pharma" lol
I see, I could go in sometime later and do that manually for all them if you'd like

OP
Eth

Eth

Very excited to see the newsletters from the last 6 years. Can someone make a post in the thread when they are uploaded to the website?
Sure thing, I'll make a post here when they're all uploaded and ready :D

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
This is fabulous! Also I love the compilation of quotes by subject - thanks!

yerrag

Personally I value Ray's recent newsletters a little more because they encapsulate more research than his earlier ones, which are still incredible.
It is a shame he left us with so much left he could unlock in our understanding. Some have said his best years were behind him, but I didn't see that. He was connecting more of the dots, and I was connecting my own dots as I read his latest newsletters.

I see, I could go in sometime later and do that manually for all them if you'd like
Very thankful!

If it helps any, and I've posted this before, that I use an Android app called DocSearch, and it does text searches and it pulls up Ray's writings off a folder in my cellphone. It is very convenient and I get to read his writings that are relevant to my context, and further allows me to find sense when I have those eureka moments.when I connect the dots. Especially when I am overwhelmed with the volume of what he's written and don't really know where to begin. Does anyone ever get to read the entire Bible?

EnergeticLeo

It is a shame he left us with so much left he could unlock in our understanding. Some have said his best years were behind him, but I didn't see that. He was connecting more of the dots, and I was connecting my own dots as I read his latest newsletters.
Yes absolutely! I find it incredible how he was able to write such high quality pieces right until the end.

OP
Eth

Eth

Seems like it's possible like this: How to Search for Text Inside Multiple PDF Files at Once

I'm thinking about creating a website to host text versions of the PDFs, does anyone know if there would be any legal issues? I would host the code publicly and anyone would be able to upload a PDF and fork the code to host their own version.
Yes it is possible locally, but i'm just not sure how to incorporate it into my website with a sort of "search bar" feature that can be used. I'm going to work on a general search function for titles for the bulk of the website soon. I know it works fine for titles and content, but im not sure if it would work with PDF's.

chimpanzee

Yes it is possible locally, but i'm just not sure how to incorporate it into my website with a sort of "search bar" feature that can be used. I'm going to work on a general search function for titles for the bulk of the website soon. I know it works fine for titles and content, but im not sure if it would work with PDF's.
What technology are you using? My approach would be to make a script that will convert the PDF to blog posts which will then be easy to read and search.

Dear Eth, thank you for what you have done.

That being said, at the bottom of your website there’s an icon that leads to a gallery of disturbing posts and artwork (AZAZAZAZ, zed aliz zed, references to the Bible and the Bhagavad Gita…)

Could you please explain what on earth that’s about? If it’s some sort of secret could you message it to me and I’ll delete this post?

Although there’s a lot I don’t understand it seems vaguely related to left-hand path spirituality.

As a Christian I am disturbed.

For anyone wondering what I’m on about look at this link: The Evocation

On their website go to ‘Library’ then scroll to the bottom and click on one of the three animated symbols. That’s how you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Last edited:
OP
Eth

Eth

What technology are you using? My approach would be to make a script that will convert the PDF to blog posts which will then be easy to read and search.
I'll probably just end up learning python then making a script to help automate all of that, I'll get to that in the near future.

OP
Eth

Eth

Dear Eth, thank you for what you have done.

That being said, at the bottom of your website there’s an icon that leads to a gallery of disturbing posts and artwork (AZAZAZAZ, zed aliz zed, references to the Bible and the Bhagavad Gita…)

Could you please explain what on earth that’s about? If it’s some sort of secret could you message it to me and I’ll delete this post?
Your welcome!

About that, I've already had discussions about that section with others in private messages, but I didnt actually make any of that, it's simply a fork of another site I put there for the time being because I want to save it for an archive (by fork, I mean I copied the websites code and implemented it onto a page into mine to save it). It's sort of an esoteric type thing covering numerology and some religion stuff, although I just think certain parts of it are cool even though I very much so disagree with the religion. You could delete the post if you'd like but if not then I dont mind :)

OP
Eth

Eth

Although there’s a lot I don’t understand it seems vaguely related to left-hand path spirituality.

As a Christian I am disturbed.

For anyone wondering what I’m on about look at this link: The Evocation
From what I gathered its mainly some kind of gnostic religious type belifs (except for the numerology, that's derived from a book called "Number 9: The Search for the Sigma Code"). Like I said, I dont care for any of the religious content and the place is temporary until I set up a proper archive directory. Funnily enough, although I dont like talking religion, I am also a Christian, and I of course dont advocate anything against my beliefs.

OP
Eth

Eth

On their website go to ‘Library’ then scroll to the bottom and click on one of the three animated symbols. That’s how you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Read above, not a satan worshiper because I archived some schizophrenics site onto my database lol, slanderous but I'm not offended because I know you mean well and it's in good faith

Last edited:
From what I gathered its mainly some kind of gnostic religious type belifs (except for the numerology, that's derived from a book called "Number 9: The Search for the Sigma Code"). Like I said, I dont care for any of the religious content and the place is temporary until I set up a proper archive directory. Funnily enough, although I dont like talking religion, I am also a Christian, and I of course dont advocate anything against my beliefs.
Read above, not a satan worshiper because I archived some schizophrenics site onto my database lol, slanderous but I'm not offended because I know you mean well and it's in good faith
I see.

Sorry for the false accusation but without the context it seems really out of pocket to have an entire hidden section full of Satan-worshipping schizoposts on your website.

Thank you for answering and clearing things up. Wasn’t my intention to slander but I am really wary of people who seriously believe in this sort of stuff… that Lucifer is the true God.

OP
Eth

Eth

I see.

Sorry for the false accusation but without the context it seems really out of pocket to have an entire hidden section full of Satan-worshipping schizoposts on your website.

Thank you for answering and clearing things up. Wasn’t my intention to slander but I am really wary of people who seriously believe in this sort of stuff… that Lucifer is the true God.
It's quite all right, I know your intentions were good so it's not a big deal, and the website is of course a massive work in progress so I don't have everything where I'd like it to be yet, so i'm not terribly surprised that some confusion will arise sometime or another due to some placement of certain things.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals