Interviewing Hans Amato of RPF

RealNeat

I had the pleasure of interviewing @Hans on Primitive Initiative Podcast. Available on my website www.primitiveinitiative.com, Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Stitcher

We had a really fun interview and discussed a lot of different topics including Nigella Sativa (black seed), starch and fiber, preserving youth, liver health, and serotonin. If any of you have read his threads/ articles here and on his website www.men-elite.com you know that he has some awesome content. I often share his content with people (especially athletes) looking to dive deeper and apply Peats principles to their lives.

Thanks again Hans!

I have also interviewed Ray Peat: ‎Primitive Initiative Podcast: Dr. Ray Peat | Origins, Lamarck, "Novel" Events, Radiation + Q & A on Apple Podcasts

And Peat influenced Keith Littlewood: ‎Primitive Initiative Podcast: Keith Littlewood | Reductionism, Thyroid, Vitamin D, Temperature, DHA, Cholesterol & Ketogenic Diet on Apple Podcasts

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Thank you for the kind words!

Hans

Forum Supporter
I had the pleasure of interviewing @Hans on Primitive Initiative Podcast. Available on my website www.primitiveinitiative.com, Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Stitcher

We had a really fun interview and discussed a lot of different topics including Nigella Sativa (black seed), starch and fiber, preserving youth, liver health, and serotonin. If any of you have read his threads/ articles here and on his website www.men-elite.com you know that he has some awesome content. I often share his content with people (especially athletes) looking to dive deeper and apply Peats principles to their lives.

Thanks again Hans!

I have also interviewed Ray Peat: ‎Primitive Initiative Podcast: Dr. Ray Peat | Origins, Lamarck, "Novel" Events, Radiation + Q & A on Apple Podcasts

And Peat influenced Keith Littlewood: ‎Primitive Initiative Podcast: Keith Littlewood | Reductionism, Thyroid, Vitamin D, Temperature, DHA, Cholesterol & Ketogenic Diet on Apple Podcasts
Thanks for having me on man. I had a blast!

V

valdz

Hans is a wealth of knowledge. And good f/u questions from O. Great episode! Enjoyed listening to it.

Ismail

Thanks again Hans!

This was amazing! How on earth did I miss this?!!!

Thank you both of you, great interviewer and interviewee ?

Back
Top Bottom