"Search By Word" Ray Peat Transcripts + Emails

RealNeat

I am actively working on a directory of sorts.

It is a searchable "Notion" page on Rays audio interviews that have been made into transcripts (and slowly his email Q and As.)

Ill add more and more as I have time.

I'm open to ANY suggestions on improving things and spotted errors. I hope it helps, it's already helped me.

Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

You just click search (quick find) in the upper left and don't have to click on the Interviews individually, it'll search them for you and display the relevant results.

On mobile devices I believe it (search) is in the bottom left (magnifying glass symbol).

Last edited:
OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Thank you for this!

no problem! what im doing is easy, its the people who did the transcribing, thats the hard work.

mrchibbs

Great initiative! There's been a need for something like this since the L-I-G-H-T project was cancelled.

This is another complementary search tool: Ray Peat Search

Ray Peat Search Engine

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Great initiative! There's been a need for something like this since the L-I-G-H-T project was cancelled.

This is another complementary search tool: Ray Peat Search

Ray Peat Search Engine

Wow that's convenient. I'm going to comment a tip however (on the OP) that it be moved to bitchute. I'm not sure anything based on YouTube will be around much longer. I do know that Bitchute time stamps are not as "nice" as YouTube or even functional for that matter. Regardless, the effort is risky when tied to YouTube.

Regina

I am actively working on a directory of sorts.

It is a searchable "Notion" page on Rays audio interviews that have been made into transcripts (and slowly his email Q and As.)

Ill add more and more as I have time.

I'm open to ANY suggestions on improving things and spotted errors. I hope it helps, it's already helped me.

Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

You just click search (quick find) in the upper left and don't have to click on the Interviews individually, it'll search them for you and display the relevant results.

On mobile devices I believe it (search) is in the bottom left (magnifying glass symbol).
Great! Thank you so much.

burtlancast

Thanks.

Have you looked at how many transcripts the light search engine missed ?

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Thanks.

Have you looked at how many transcripts the light search engine missed ?
1. When I try to visit it is all in Chinese or just doesn't load.
2. I found the OP and read his info on it (believe it was produced 2017?) and it sounds like a cool idea, I wonder why it stopped, funding?)
3. If you have any suggestions please elaborate.
Thanks!

burtlancast

3. If you have any suggestions please elaborate.
Thanks!

In the beginning of the LIGHT operation, i checked for a few random interviews and discovered they were all on the site.

So i didn't pursue the matter further and assumed all +100 interviews were available.

I didn't take either the time to download all of them, assuming they would all be available forever.

But after the site went down, i used Waybackmachine to get all the transcribed interviews, and discovered about 15-20 were missing entirely.

So, i'm not totally sure whether it's the Waybackmachine that missed them, or if the LIGHT team simply omitted originally to transcribe them.

And i wondered if someone here had bothered to check it like i did.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

In the beginning of the LIGHT operation, i checked for a few random interviews and discovered they were all on the site.

So i didn't pursue the matter further and assumed all +100 interviews were available.

I didn't take either the time to download all of them, assuming they would all be available forever.

But after the site went down, i used Waybackmachine to get all the transcribed interviews, and discovered about 15-20 were missing entirely.

So, i'm not totally sure whether it's the Waybackmachine that missed them, or if the LIGHT team simply omitted originally to transcribe them.

And i wondered if someone here had bothered to check it like i did.

well currently I definitely do not have all of them as I just embarked on the endeavor. But my goal is to have all of them. I'm grabbing them from this site and the people (like yourself) who have made threads on them. Once again if you think there is a more efficient/ accurate or just plain better way to do it I'm more than happy to oblige. Maybe I should just use thewaybackmachine and import those first?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom