Ray Peat Email

Vivien

Hi

Does anybody know how can I get in contact with Ray Peat?

I've read that many of you send regular emails to him. Where can I find his email address?

On his website, there is contact page where I can submit an email text to him, but it is stated that due to the large volume of emails he cannot answer for personal emails.

4peatssake

Vivien said:
Hi

I've read that many of you send regular emails to him. Where can I find his email address?

On his website, there is contact page where I can submit an email text to him, but it is stated that due to the large volume of emails he cannot answer for personal emails.
If you use the form, it will reach him via email.

He still answers email. He is very generous despite what the website says.

OP
V

Vivien

Vivien said:
Hi

Thank you.

I wrote him a couple of hours ago, and he replied back in an hour. :)

cfhunter

Just a tip: paying him for his time keeps him answering. I consult for a living and too many people take advantage of free help :(

nullredvector

i think the site maintainers took the contact form away. i guess no more nutritional counseling?

God23Power

Guys, how can you contact ray pete? Whats an indirect way to get a msg to him....Its really important

beachbum

Hello all,

I tried looking for Dr. Peat's enail and can not find it, could someone pleeeeaaaasssee email it to ne because I would really like to know his thoughts on a question I posted here that he would probably have a answer.

Thank you

LA

It was reported that Raymond Peat PhD, died at age 86, of a stroke.
Not much information has been given as to his cause of death - so maybe a heart-attack during or after his stroke?

His work is online on various sites
This is his earlier (legacy) site where I first discovered his work:
[view:Newsletter Samples: Nutrition

I downloaded the RTF s and also made .txt files for easier searching
Here is the page giving an address for sending away for hard-copies of some of his books:
[view:Ray Peat's Newsletter & Art
with the note:
"Please send all orders to the address noted above. Again, include name, address, telephone number, and if available, e-mail address"

Perhaps the person who is paying to keep his legacy-site online could use the money to keep the legacy site online.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals