Studying Peat's Ideas More Scientifically [recommended Books/resources?]

Seleniodine

Hi there Giraffe, I think the actual title is : Textbook of Endocrine Physiology by Constance R. Martin PhD.
I don't have a pdf but have attached the contents pages here :

Textbook Of Endocrine Physiology By Constance R. Martin PhD
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...e-physiology-by-constance-r-martin-phd.21092/
Worth looking for one I think.

Peat answered that one of the good classical textbooks of endocrinology was "Textbook of Endocrinology" by Constance Martin. [It might be that the title is not correct. There is a book called "Textbook of Endocrine Physiology".]

I can not find the book anywhere. Does anyone have a pdf?

lifestyle

Has anybody communicated with Peat about what books/resources he would recommend to anyone interested in learning more about the scientific background of his teachings? In other words, if someone would want to get a scientific background with Peatarian emphasis, what should one do? I would imagine Ray would not be very keen on recommending traditional biochemistry, physiology, or medical texts since they all view the body as a machine and the membrane/receptor theories are key topics in all of them. Alternatively, I looked on Amazon and there are quite a few books on bioenergetics, which seems like more in line with Peat's ideas. However, they all seem to be either esoteric (as in describing yogas that survive on photosynthesis) or too simplistic in the sense that they only discuss the Krebs cycle, and only from the point of view of the membrane theory.
Maybe I should just read Gilbert Ling's books, but if anybody has talked to Peat about good scientific materials to study I'd appreciate some pointers in the "right" direction:):
Thanks in advance.

@haidut It has been almost six years since your quoted post.

I have the same question.

What are your recommendations?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals