Which vaccine is the safest to take?

OP
H
There is no ‘safe’ way to commit suicide

There is no ‘lesser evil’. Anyone who says there is is misguided.

As for Novavax, its contains corona spike proteins. It has already been determined that spike proteins cause disease why would we now assume it is safe to use as a vaccine.
Thanks for your input. You might be right.

OP
H
I wouldn't take down my post even if I could. It's easy to see you former posts so why do you feel uncomfortable that people are interested in what you have to say? Do you have anything to hide? Do you just like anti-peat lines like 'Which vaccine is safe' or is 'Vitamin E anti androgenic' for the attention or do you have other motifs?
Since the start of this plandemic there's a lot of activity by pharma shills on social media who use a lot of suggestive wording in their posts that's why you caught my attention and if it's weird then I have to poke it. Enjoy!

P.S. NO vaccine is safe.

You got me. I work for the pharma industry.

Lollipop2

there is a lesser evil. ray sent me this email about novavax:

"In principle, a toxic protein is better than the RNA for a toxic protein, but it takes a long time to know the risks and benefits of any vaccine."
Thanks for sharing Ray’s thoughts! Can you also share in the Ray advice thread?

nomoreketones

Don't know if true but some doctors believe the mRNA lipid nanoparticles leak out of the deltoid and into the blood stream. Endothelial cells absorb these lipid nanoparticles and the mRNA is released into the cytoplasm - exactly what is supposed to happen in muscle cells. The endothelial cells produce the spikes and the spikes are expressed in the cell wall. This makes the inside of the blood vessels rough like sand paper instead of smooth.

This roughness inside the arteries triggers the body to repair the "damage". This is not a problem with bigger blood vessels - at least not a short term problem. But the repair mechanism causes tiny blood vessels to be blocked - this is called a microclot. Some people who get the vaccine can get thousands of these microclots. The claim has been made that a D-dimer blood test can detect if the clotting mechanism was triggered.

The pro-vaccine fact checkers fact check really dumb ***t like debunking the claim that tiny robots are in the lipid nanoparticles. But no fact checkers have addressed these claims yet or similar claims yet. No pro-vaccine doctors or scientists have addressed these claims yet. So how can we know if this story is true or false? Until this microclotting is proven or disproven, I will feel much safer with the Novavax vaccine, even if the spikes are toxic.

OP
H
Your pharma credentials has been exposed, why are you still hanging around here?
Well, would you please stop hating? Obviously I was sarcastic. Besides I have been a member in this forum for 2.5 years, even pre-corona.

Last edited:
OP
H
Don't know if true but some doctors believe the mRNA lipid nanoparticles leak out of the deltoid and into the blood stream. Endothelial cells absorb these lipid nanoparticles and the mRNA is released into the cytoplasm - exactly what is supposed to happen in muscle cells. The endothelial cells produce the spikes and the spikes are expressed in the cell wall. This makes the inside of the blood vessels rough like sand paper instead of smooth.

This roughness inside the arteries triggers the body to repair the "damage". This is not a problem with bigger blood vessels - at least not a short term problem. But the repair mechanism causes tiny blood vessels to be blocked - this is called a microclot. Some people who get the vaccine can get thousands of these microclots. The claim has been made that a D-dimer blood test can detect if the clotting mechanism was triggered.

The pro-vaccine fact checkers fact check really dumb ***t like debunking the claim that tiny robots are in the lipid nanoparticles. But no fact checkers have addressed these claims yet or similar claims yet. No pro-vaccine doctors or scientists have addressed these claims yet. So how can we know if this story is true or false? Until this microclotting is proven or disproven, I will feel much safer with the Novavax vaccine, even if the spikes are toxic.
Yes I heard this too. Blood vessels rough like sand paper doesn’t sound good. Any idea if these effects are permanent?

nomoreketones

Yes I heard this too. Blood vessels rough like sand paper doesn’t sound good. Any idea if these effects are permanent?
I certainly don't know the answer. I read somewhere that blood vessels can regrow in some organs and not regrow in other organs. I would hope a biologist with expertise in mammals can chime in and answer this question.

I know someone (friend of a friend) who is suffering from major exercise intolerance and heart inflammation since getting the Pfizer vaccine. I will see if this person gets back to normal over the next few years or not. Keeping my fingers crossed.

OP
H
I certainly don't know the answer. I read somewhere that blood vessels can regrow in some organs and not regrow in other organs. I would hope a biologist with expertise in mammals can chime in and answer this question.

I know someone (friend of a friend) who is suffering from major exercise intolerance and heart inflammation since getting the Pfizer vaccine. I will see if this person gets back to normal over the next few years or not. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Thank you. My mother is currently suffering too. I’ll report back about her health. This is why I started this thread in the first place.

OP
H
Obviously I believed you.
If you have any conspiracy theories about me, I’d kindly ask you to keep it for yourself or to create a new topic. I’d like it when the messages are not off-topic.

Thanks in advance.

Xref

I have taken a double dose of Phizer vaccine and felt, well.... Nothing.
I observed for any reaction because I had allergic reactions to vaccines as a child.
GL, take the best decision considering your circumstances.

P

Peatness

If you have any conspiracy theories about me, I’d kindly ask you to keep it for yourself or to create a new topic. I’d like it when the messages are not off-topic.

Thanks in advance.
I did not create a conspirary theory about you, you did that yourself.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals