What can be consumed that may mitigate mRNA vaccines from working?

Lollipop2

Nanolipids could be damaged by lipid solvents , like cosmetic naphta, DMSO .
mRNA is translated by ribosomes- antibiotics like doxycyline (others) could block transcription.
mRNA is sensitive to heat- strong infrared may be could destroy it.
Epigenetic optimalization , vitamin A (coronavirus is long virus , requires more vitamin A) could perhaps neutralize mRNA genetic damage.
Vitamin B12 inhibits polymerase RNA.
" One hypothesis is that COVID-19 coronavirus interferes with vitamin B12 metabolism which results in high levels of an undesirable blood protein called homocysteine.
A consequence of B12 deficiency is elevation of homocysteine, an undesirable blood protein that causes inflammation. Elevated homocysteine is associated with progression of lung disease among COVID-19 patients.
A B9 deficiency (folate, folic acid) may mask a B12 deficiency. A deficiency of B9 also raises homocysteine levels.

Other Ways B12 Inhibits COVID-19
Vitamin B12 is needed to inhibit polymerase, the enzyme that facilitates replication of the COVID-19 virus, which can reduce the severity of the infection.[...]
It was well known, long before the COVID-19 pandemic, that a vitamin B12 deficiency may lead to pseudo-thrombotic microangiopathy (clots in small blood vessels). Cases of thrombosis (clotting) are resolved with B12 supplementation."

Perhaps alternate microcurrent could damage mRNA.
Magnets could be antiinflammatory, or proinflammatory - depends on which side -N or S.
Sulphur is anticlotting-Epsom salt, DMSO/MSM, glutathione, taurine, NAC;
iron, cobalt ( from intermittent hypoxia on B12 )-prothrombotic.

Intermittent hypoxia (facemasks) destroys b12?
" When the body is deficient in vitamin B-12. it can produce red blood cells that are abnormally large, called macrocytes, which do not function properly. The main cause of macrocytic anemia is called megaloblastic anemia, which is due to reduction in DNA synthesis. When red blood cells are not functioning properly, the hemoglobin cannot bind to oxygen efficiently. Thus, many tissues around the body are not provided with enough oxygen to upkeep with their normal metabolism. This is called hypoxia and can lead to cell death. Deficiency in vitamin B-12 can also impair DNA synthesis, but the synthesis of RNA continues to happen without being converted into DNA. This causes lot of build-up of genetic material within the red blood cells, leading to abnormal size and lack of function."
Great. Thank you.

cedric

" Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19Stephanie Seneff1and Greg Nigh21Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge MA, 02139, USA, E-mail: [email protected] 2Naturopathic Oncology, Immersion Health, Portland, OR 97214, USA
ABSTRACT
Operation Warp Speed brought to market in the United States two mRNA vaccines, produced by Pfizer and Moderna. Interim data suggested high efficacy for both of these vaccines, which helped legitimize Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA. However, the exceptionally rapid movement of these vaccines through controlled trials and into mass deployment raises multiple safety concerns. In this review we first describe the technology underlying these vaccines in detail. We then review both components of and the intended biological response to these vaccines, including production of the spike protein itself, and their potential relationship to a wide range of both acute and long-term induced pathologies, such as blood disorders, neurodegenerative diseases and autoimmune diseases. Among these potential induced pathologies, we discuss the relevance of prion-protein-related amino acid sequences within the spike protein. We also present a brief review of studies supporting the potential for spike protein “shedding”, transmission of the protein from a vaccinated to an unvaccinated person, resulting in symptoms induced in the latter.We finish by addressing a common point of debate, namely, whether or not these vaccines could modify the DNA of those receiving the vaccination. While there are no studies demonstrating definitively that this is happening, we provide a plausible scenario, supported by previously established pathways for transformation and transport of genetic material, whereby injected mRNA could ultimately be incorporated into germ cell DNA for transgenerational transmission. We conclude with our recommendations regarding surveillance that will help to clarify the long-term effects of these experimental drugs and allow us to better assess the true risk/benefit ratio of these novel technologies. Keywords:antibody dependent enhancement, autoimmune diseases, gene editing, lipid nanoparticles, messenger RNA, prion diseases, reverse transcription, SARS-CoV-2 vaccines "

cedric

covid is connected with low phosphorus and hypomagnesemia (low ATP)? -
creatine, ribose, inosine/adenosine, Mg,phosphate/inositols/IP6, lecithine, Lactobacillus, betaine -HCl, Mn suppplementation, v. B1, B6, B12?
COVID-19 Research: German Scientists Discover That Phosphatidic Acid Is A Key Substrate For Replication Of SARS-Cov-2 Coronavirus As Well As That Of Hepatitis C Virus - Thailand Medical News
” According to the study abstract, “Double membrane vesicles (DMVs) are used as replication organelles by phylogenetically and biologically distant pathogenic RNA viruses such as hepatitis C virus (HCV) and also the SARS-CoV-2coronavirus.Viral DMVs are morphologically analogous to DMVs formed during autophagy, and although the proteins required for DMV formation are extensively studied, the lipids driving their biogenesis are largely unknown. In this study, the researchers show that production of the lipid phosphatidic acid (PA) by acylglycerolphosphate acyltransferase (AGPAT) 1 and 2 in the ER is important for DMV biogenesis in viral replication and autophagy. “”

BREAKING! Researchers Puzzled As New Study Shows That COVID-19 Patients Manifest Reduced Volume Of Brain Gray Matter - Thailand Medical News
” A new study by researchers from Georgia State University-USA and University of Brescia-Italy has shown that COVID-19 patients who receive oxygen therapy or experience fever show reduced gray matter volume in the frontal-temporal network of the brain.”

P

Peatness

" Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19Stephanie Seneff1and Greg Nigh21Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge MA, 02139, USA, E-mail: [email protected] 2Naturopathic Oncology, Immersion Health, Portland, OR 97214, USA
ABSTRACT
Operation Warp Speed brought to market in the United States two mRNA vaccines, produced by Pfizer and Moderna. Interim data suggested high efficacy for both of these vaccines, which helped legitimize Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA. However, the exceptionally rapid movement of these vaccines through controlled trials and into mass deployment raises multiple safety concerns. In this review we first describe the technology underlying these vaccines in detail. We then review both components of and the intended biological response to these vaccines, including production of the spike protein itself, and their potential relationship to a wide range of both acute and long-term induced pathologies, such as blood disorders, neurodegenerative diseases and autoimmune diseases. Among these potential induced pathologies, we discuss the relevance of prion-protein-related amino acid sequences within the spike protein. We also present a brief review of studies supporting the potential for spike protein “shedding”, transmission of the protein from a vaccinated to an unvaccinated person, resulting in symptoms induced in the latter.We finish by addressing a common point of debate, namely, whether or not these vaccines could modify the DNA of those receiving the vaccination. While there are no studies demonstrating definitively that this is happening, we provide a plausible scenario, supported by previously established pathways for transformation and transport of genetic material, whereby injected mRNA could ultimately be incorporated into germ cell DNA for transgenerational transmission. We conclude with our recommendations regarding surveillance that will help to clarify the long-term effects of these experimental drugs and allow us to better assess the true risk/benefit ratio of these novel technologies. Keywords:antibody dependent enhancement, autoimmune diseases, gene editing, lipid nanoparticles, messenger RNA, prion diseases, reverse transcription, SARS-CoV-2 vaccines "
That first article addresses 'shedding'

"Interestingly the study team also presented a brief review of studies supporting the potential for spike protein “shedding”, transmission of the protein from a vaccinated to an unvaccinated person, resulting in symptoms induced in the latter.

There was some mainstream coverage of these allegations of shedding of spike particles by vaccinated individuals which some experts had dismissed online as simply fake allegations and nonsense but this new study finding shows otherwise."

I think this is happening. Twice now when I have had close contact with vaccinated individuals I have had negative reactions. Dr Merritt thinks its activating latent virus in the unvaccinated.

Although in this video Dr Andrew Kaufman does not think the spike protein can be passed on, who know? only time will tell

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IsLHmiLk8BE4/

Last edited by a moderator:

cedric

mRNA vaccine contains PEG , which could cause anaphylactic accidents. A. Hoffer in his book about niacin gives information that animals primed with niacin flush survived expermental anaphylaxia without drugs , but not-primed - died.
Allergy could be connected with low endogenous cortisol, low acetyl-coA (cofactors) , low v.B5. Pantethine could be helpful , ascorbate, ascorbyl palmitate, vitamin A, D3, lowering endotoxin, melatonin a few days before to increase endogenous cortisol?

OP
H

HumanLife

Hmm, they're going to let restaurants, if they so choose, to have tables of more than 6 people if they agree to scan the green pass here in Malta. Not surprised it has come to this - events of 100 people already require the green pass, and it will probably get worse to get the last 6% to get the vaccine. Maybe just do what Italy and America did - if you work, you pretty much have to take it. I also expect boosters to be a thing to renew the green pass, so at some point it will really just be the thing to do.

If it comes to it I will take the J&J one and take aspirin exactly before taking it and for 2 weeks afterwards. Hopefully it doesn't have to come to that, and nothing has exactly made me want to take it?

GorillaHead

I may end up being systemically forced into getting vaxxed here in the usa. Cant go into the gym or restaurant or any indoor place really without vaccine card and or negative covid test within 72 hours for now will be doing the covid test.

idk who to trust anymore. I am sick of this bull****.

achillea

TRASH YOUR CELL PHONE AS SHOULD EVERYBODY. THE WORLD WOULD CHANGE IMMEDIATELY. IT IS THE CHAIN OF PRISON PLANET IN YOUR POCKET

GorillaHead

my friend who works in the medical industry literally her mind is so twisted, she advocates for the vaccine cause it saves lives when she herself almost died from the vaccine and now has a heart condition exacerbated by the vaccine.

OP
H

HumanLife

I may end up being systemically forced into getting vaxxed here in the usa. Cant go into the gym or restaurant or any indoor place really without vaccine card and or negative covid test within 72 hours for now will be doing the covid test.

I think if it comes to it we can take medication before and after the vaccine to protect ourselves from its side effects. It would suck and solve nothing but it could buy time for a bit more freedom. Kind of surprised there hasn’t been any official medicine as a precaution other than tylenol for headaches post injection.

Lollipop2

I live in TX and NO business is requiring. You live in the wrong state.

uderim

HELP please , my daughter 26 is a nurse and is being forced to have the jab or she loses her job and income , I have tried to convince her to not to be blackmailed, but she is going to get the jab on the 30th Sept which is the last day before they are stood down.

What are the best things to take to combat the effect of the mrna toxins ? I am really worried about her future health But I just dont know what else I can do ...

P

Peatness

HELP please , my daughter 26 is a nurse and is being forced to have the jab or she loses her job and income , I have tried to convince her to not to be blackmailed, but she is going to get the jab on the 30th Sept which is the last day before they are stood down.

What are the best things to take to combat the effect of the mrna toxins ? I am really worried about her future health But I just dont know what else I can do ...
I'm sorry for your distress. The best thing to combat the effect of the mrna toxins is to say NO!.

She needs legal advice too. Can she apply for a religious exemption?

Perry Staltic

Encourage her to call their bluff. If they do actually follow through and fire her she may be able to go back as a contract nurse at higher pay with no requirement to be injected.

OP
H

HumanLife

5th Jan 2020...

Nailed.
January 2021 actually, haidut got it right with one of the articles he posted.

I didn’t expect it to get as bad as requiring it for a living wage in Italy. My brother is a covid worrier and told me that he hopes that the government mandates it for work like in Italy, which is really worrying lol. Been told by someone that it’s disrespectful for my dad for me to not get vaccinated, but I told him that if he is vaccinated shouldn’t he be protected, and even then, be responsible for his own health? They then went on to say I should get pinned down and vaccinated by force, and when I called them out on it saying it was rape, they disagreed lol.

Fear and ignorace really explains a lot about society’s failings.

Makrosky

January 2021 actually, haidut got it right with one of the articles he posted.

I didn’t expect it to get as bad as requiring it for a living wage in Italy. My brother is a covid worrier and told me that he hopes that the government mandates it for work like in Italy, which is really worrying lol. Been told by someone that it’s disrespectful for my dad for me to not get vaccinated, but I told him that if he is vaccinated shouldn’t he be protected, and even then, be responsible for his own health? They then went on to say I should get pinned down and vaccinated by force, and when I called them out on it saying it was rape, they disagreed lol.

Fear and ignorace really explains a lot about society’s failings.
Loool!! What a conversation with them.

Makrosky

Btw, famotidine and cetirizine seem to ease symptoms of exposure to freshly vaxxed ppl. Maybe they are useful for the vaxx itself.

I think any antihistamine is highly protective. Cypro, benadryl, etc.

Note : I cannot prove it since both getting symptoms after exposure + alleviation are entirely subjective. I have no way to measure it objectively.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals