Vaccine Shedding and Menstruation

onesunnydaize

Obviously I can't say for sure, Sunny, but that sure sounds like it. It suggests exposure to the spike protein to the extent it weakened your immune system unless you can think of another cause you all share.
Nothing that I can think of! It is good to put the pieces together, but scary to know what is happening.

Nemo

UPDATE:

@onesunnydaize @Nemo

I got some info from someone and they told me about N-acetyl cysteine and its alleged ability to impair spike proteins. --> N-acetyl cysteine: A tool to perturb SARS-CoV-2 spike protein conformation

it isn't 100% certain, but it is pretty telling that amazon is removing these supplements from their site (Amazon confirms plans on removing NAC supplements)

Katya, that's correct, it does block spike proteins.

Amazon had to remove it because of packaging claims the FDA banned, but NAC should still be available.

onesunnydaize

Calishaye

Katya, that's correct, it does block spike proteins.

Amazon had to remove it because of packaging claims the FDA banned, but NAC should still be available.
Would NAC also benefit those who get the jab to help alleviate adverse reactions from the spike protein?

LadyRae

I've seen some posts on the internet that unvaccinated women, who had contact with vaccinated individuals, are seeing changes in their menstrual cycle. One woman said she had miscarried at 10 weeks, which has never happened to her before. Personally, I have also seen changes in my cycle in the past two months (earlier than expected). I didn't understand why, until I came across these stories which made me suspicious that it could have something to do w/ being exposed to vaccinated people.

Have any women on this forum recently experienced spontaneous changes in their cycle? Does anyone have any advice on how unvaccinated women could (if even possible) detox? What could this mean for fertility in unvaccinated women? I understand that there are a lot of unknowns and there won't be definitive answers to my questions, but this has been worrying and I feel like discussion around this topic could be helpful to lessen at least some distress.
My husband got vaccinated last spring and a couple days after, I started my period, even though I was only halfway through my cycle. I went ahead and then bleed heavily for over 10 days! Totally bizarre

Rivka

My husband got vaccinated last spring and a couple days after, I started my period, even though I was only halfway through my cycle. I went ahead and then bleed heavily for over 10 days! Totally bizarre
Please keep us updated if this continues. I had a friend go through the same thing many months ago and still heaving issues with her cycle

LadyRae

Please keep us updated if this continues. I had a friend go through the same thing many months ago and still heaving issues with her cycle
It only happened that first cycle. It's been normal ever since

silkyapple70

I'm new to this forum but am recovering from what I guess is covid: Severe headaches, fevers, cough, lack taste and smell still, and have a period that is going on three weeks now! It started heavy but is now just constant enough that I have to wear a pad all the time. I am going to call the doctors clinic to ask some questions but I do not think this is normal at all. I have been in the same room as a friend who has had the booster recently (only a few days before). But I had been looking after her puppy 2/3 days a week! The only other long term contact was with some friends we stayed over with for 1 night. We stood in their kitchen drinking for a few hours but that is it! This is all so crazy!!

K

Kayaker

I'm new to this forum but am recovering from what I guess is covid: Severe headaches, fevers, cough, lack taste and smell still, and have a period that is going on three weeks now! It started heavy but is now just constant enough that I have to wear a pad all the time. I am going to call the doctors clinic to ask some questions but I do not think this is normal at all. I have been in the same room as a friend who has had the booster recently (only a few days before). But I had been looking after her puppy 2/3 days a week! The only other long term contact was with some friends we stayed over with for 1 night. We stood in their kitchen drinking for a few hours but that is it! This is all so crazy!!
Welcome. It sounds like you did have a viral infection since I didn't have those symptoms. So it's hard to say if the menstrual bleeding is from the virus still lurking in your body or the shedding.

I was really sick with brain fog, dysautonomia, being out of breathe easily, and PVCs over the summer, but didn't know what it was. Niacinamide helped me out of it. My parents also got boosters a few days ago, and my sudden relapse of these symptoms after spending time with them on Christmas made me realize that the symptoms were from their shedding. Niacinamide is clearly the most helpful thing for me this time as well. I took it, ventilated my room, ate a lot, and didn't interact with my parents since then, and thank God I'm back to normal and can read now, apart from aches in the left side of my chest. @Vileplume

Niacinamide causes an increased rate of shedding, which gets rid of both the virus and spike protein, based on my improvement.

LUH 3417

Try some vitamin E, b vitamins and vitamin k

Perry Staltic

There are many stories like yours of abnormal menses following exposure to vexxed people. I think a plausible explanation for that might be the activation of toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4) by the spike protein. TLR4 is involved in menstruation. Try eating/taking some TLR4 antagonists to see if that helps

ddjd

I've seen some posts on the internet that unvaccinated women, who had contact with vaccinated individuals, are seeing changes in their menstrual cycle. One woman said she had miscarried at 10 weeks, which has never happened to her before. Personally, I have also seen changes in my cycle in the past two months (earlier than expected). I didn't understand why, until I came across these stories which made me suspicious that it could have something to do w/ being exposed to vaccinated people.

Have any women on this forum recently experienced spontaneous changes in their cycle? Does anyone have any advice on how unvaccinated women could (if even possible) detox? What could this mean for fertility in unvaccinated women? I understand that there are a lot of unknowns and there won't be definitive answers to my questions, but this has been worrying and I feel like discussion around this topic could be helpful to lessen at least some distress.

View: https://twitter.com/ProfessorFerg06/status/1575183907607449600

I hope the unvaccinated are only being exposed to the spike protein from shedding and not the RNAm itself.

Advocate2021

when those vile injections rolled out spring of 2021 and i was living on a ranch of indoctrinated people who were getting them, including to one that was giving me chiropractic adjustments, i bled every 2 weeks for 4 or 5 months with the most painful menstruation i have ever had in my life- like could not walk on one episode. Its real. Avoid being near anyone who has gotten a shot for at least 8 weeks post injection - that is my rule after what i went through.