PFIZER’S OWN DOCUMENTS STATE BOTH INHALATION AND SKIN CONTACT WILL TRANSMIT WHATEVER IS IN THE VAX FROM THE VACCINATED TO THE UN-VACCINATED

boris

A vax-happy associate sneezed multiple times basically directly in the direction of one of my ears while I was leaning over to one side (only that one ear was facing him, about 1m distance). That side developed a constant rustling/rushing sound in the ear, as if I was holding a seashell over it, the sneeze was not loud at all and there was no sensation that you would get from hurting your eardrums through a loud noise. I only noticed it that night when I went to bed. It stayed for about a week until I took some vitamin K and A, then it disappeared.

Last edited:

J.R.K

A vax-happy associate sneezed multiple times basically directly in the direction of one of my ears while I was leaning over to one side (only that one ear was facing him). That side developed a constant rustling/rushing sound in the ear, as if I was holding a seashell over it, the sneeze was not loud at all and there was no sensation that you would get from hurting your eardrums through a loud noise. I only noticed it that night when I went to bed. It stayed for about a week until I took some vitamin K and A, then it disappeared.
Interesting @boris, I wonder how long this transmission of whatever it is lasts? I could see the body trying to eliminate the spike protein through any disposal mechanism possible.
But for how long of a period of time before that person’s body has cleared it? Would be my query.
I think in the case of the alleged toxin graphene oxide, which may or not be in the gene therapies (I have seen evidence showing both yes it is and no it is not). But assuming it is in there I think that material would probably end up in the tissues even the brain if the spike protein can open the blood brain barrier. This material might take longer to detox out or it could shed out through the same mechanisms,sweat, breath, urine, and feces.
Again it is only a hypothesis and I have heard NAC is helpful but there is the carcinogenic aspect to weigh in that choice.

boris

Interesting @boris, I wonder how long this transmission of whatever it is lasts? I could see the body trying to eliminate the spike protein through any disposal mechanism possible.
But for how long of a period of time before that person’s body has cleared it? Would be my query.
I think in the case of the alleged toxin graphene oxide, which may or not be in the gene therapies (I have seen evidence showing both yes it is and no it is not). But assuming it is in there I think that material would probably end up in the tissues even the brain if the spike protein can open the blood brain barrier. This material might take longer to detox out or it could shed out through the same mechanisms,sweat, breath, urine, and feces.
Again it is only a hypothesis and I have heard NAC is helpful but there is the carcinogenic aspect to weigh in that choice.

I suppose the spike proteins destroyed the ACE2 receptors in my ear, which caused the rushing sound, and the vitamins helped restore them. The sound completely went away overnight after taking the vitamins.

Just found this:
Objectives/hypothesis: Intracellular entry of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) depends on the interaction between its spike protein with the cellular receptor angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) and depends on Furin-mediated spike protein cleavage and spike protein priming by host cell proteases, including transmembrane protease serine 2 (TMPRSS2). As the expression of ACE2, TMPRSS2, and Furin in the middle and inner ear remain unclear, we analyzed the expression of these proteins in mouse ear tissues.
Study design: Animal Research.
Methods: We performed immunohistochemical analysis to examine the distribution of ACE2, TMPRSS2, and Furin in the Eustachian tube, middle ear spaces, and cochlea of mice.
Results: ACE2 was present in the nucleus of the epithelium of the middle ear and Eustachian tube, as well as in some nuclei of the hair cells in the organ of Corti, in the stria vascularis, and the spiral ganglion cells. ACE2 was also expressed in the cytoplasm of the stria vascularis. TMPRSS2 was expressed in both the nucleus and cytoplasm in the middle spaces, with the expression being stronger in the nucleus in the mucosal epithelium of the middle ear spaces and Eustachian tube. TMPRSS2 was present in the cytoplasm in the organ of Corti and stria vascularis and in the nucleus and cytoplasm in the spiral ganglion. Furin was expressed in the cytoplasm in the middle ear spaces, Eustachian tube, and cochlea.
Conclusions: ACE2, TMPRSS2, and Furin are diffusely present in the Eustachian tube, middle ear spaces, and cochlea, suggesting that these tissues are susceptible to SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Level of evidence: NA Laryngoscope, 131:E2013-E2017, 2021.
Keywords: ACE2; Furin; SARS-CoV-2; TMPRSS2; temporal bone.

Hearing Loss in SARS-CoV-2: What Do We Know?
"Another plausible hypothesis of hearing loss is ensuing reduced perfusion to the hearing organs due to ischemia.5 When ACE2 found in vascular smooth muscle becomes infected, and clot formation diminishes blood supply, thus causing ischemic damage, which may contribute to the hearing loss."
Hearing loss following viral infection has been reiterated for years. Viral-induced hearing loss is known to cause from mild to profound hearing loss, either unilateral or bilateral, conductive or sensorineural type of hearing loss. Interestingly, the effects of hearing loss accruing viral infection differ greatly according to the type of virus. Accordingly, hearing loss may occur ensuing a few postulations including direct or indirect damage to inner ear structures as well as host immune-mediated damage. Outcome of the hearing loss also varies greatly, as some viral infections are reversible with appropriate antiviral drugs.

The recent pandemic, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), has opened a Pandora’s box of novel intriguing clinical manifestations that are being unfolded perpetually. Although respiratory, cardiologic, and gastrointestinal symptoms are the main focus, recently olfactory and gustatory symptoms have successfully made it to the list. Recent studies have unveiled neurotrophic and neuroinvasive characteristics possessed by the novel coronavirus.1 The notion of SARS-CoV-2 infection as a precursor of hearing loss has recently been lauded.2 This has ignited the search on the evidence available on the prevalence of hearing loss among patients infected with SARS-CoV-2.

Interestingly, a previous report on coronavirus discovered the involvement of brainstem, which could explain the auditory involvement.3 Myriad theories have been postulated on the mechanism of hearing loss following SARS-CoV-2 infection. Among them, hematogenic transmission posits the basis of hearing loss in these groups of patients. Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 attaches to the hemoglobin via β chain, gaining entry into erythrocytes, which acts as a transporter ergo, infecting all tissues by binding to the surface receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2). As ACE2 has been reported to be abundant in the brain, medulla oblongata,4 and temporal lobe, the hearing center becomes affected, paving the way to hearing loss. Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 causes cytokine release once it binds to the surface receptor, ACE2. Therefore, the hearing center becomes affected by the inflammatory mediators released upon binding to the surface receptors in the temporal lobe. Additionally, as SARS-CoV-2 deoxygenates the erythrocytes, possibility of hypoxia of the hearing center may lead to permanent damage, causing permanent hearing loss.

Another plausible hypothesis of hearing loss is ensuing reduced perfusion to the hearing organs due to ischemia.5 When ACE2 found in vascular smooth muscle becomes infected, and clot formation diminishes blood supply, thus causing ischemic damage, which may contribute to the hearing loss. The elderly group, which has been the main target population of severe SARS-CoV-2 infection, is prone to hearing loss, especially following the ischemia theory. We postulate that the reason behind scantily reported cases on hearing loss among patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 is that the infected patients with hearing loss present in grave conditions require urgent resuscitation.

In the past, viral infection has been associated with sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSNHL). Inflammation of the auditory pathway, including cochlear nerve, cochlea, and perilymphatic tissue, as well as cross-reaction between the antigens in the inner ear and virus have all been linked as the culprit in causing SSNHL.6 Additionally, indirect virus transmission from cerebrospinal fluid to the inner ear structures can also explain the cause behind SSNHL.7

Many reports have linked SARS-CoV-2 infection to a number of peripheral neuropathies; therefore, the possibility of impairment of transmission of auditory pathway is high among patients infected with SARS-CoV-2. Interestingly, recent articles on the association between Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) and SARS-CoV-2 infection have emerged. While auditory spectrum neural disorder has been linked with GBS, immune-mediated complex accruing SARS-CoV-2 infection may lead to permanent hearing loss in these group of patients.8

The conductive element of the hearing pathway can become affected ensuing ascending infection from the nasopharynx, which could lead to fluid built behind the middle ear causing middle ear effusion. Initial presentation of SARS-CoV-2 infection with otalgia and tinnitus has been reported.9

A literature search of articles published in PubMed was conducted on July 7, 2020, using the following search terms: hearing loss, sensorineural hearing loss, SSNHL, conductive hearing loss, SARS CoV 2, and COVID 19 to investigate the association between hearing loss in SARS-CoV-2 infection.

A total of 7 articles were obtained, of which 3 cross-sectional study and 4 case reports (Table 1).2,9-14 A total of 35 patients with age ranging from 20 to 60 years were included. All patients included had hearing loss as a primary symptom and the accompanying symptoms were tinnitus, vertigo, and otalgia. The most common audiological test includes pure-tone audiometry, tympanometry, and otoacoustic emission. Interestingly, SSNHL was noted in 1 case,13 and 1 patient presented with acute otitis media revealed conductive hearing.9 None of the authors mentioned on the outcome of hearing loss. However, it is noteworthy, in 1 study cochlear implant was performed under local anesthesia in a patient who developed SSNHL.

It is now important that hearing loss needs to be investigated among patients positive for SARS-CoV-2 infection and especially the patients who have recovered from SARS-CoV-2 infection as the possibility of permanent hearing loss cannot be ignored.

We would like to highlight on hearing loss as one of the clinical manifestations of SARS-CoV-2 infection, notably sensorineural hearing loss. Early detection of hearing loss is imperative as early intervention of viral-induced hearing loss has positive outcome. In the same vein, permanent hearing loss has been known to have detrimental effect on the quality of life of the affected individuals.

Last edited:

J.R.K

I suppose the spike proteins destroyed the ACE2 receptors in my ear, which caused the rushing sound, and the vitamins helped restore them. The sound completely went away overnight after taking the vitamins.

Just found this:
Objectives/hypothesis: Intracellular entry of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) depends on the interaction between its spike protein with the cellular receptor angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) and depends on Furin-mediated spike protein cleavage and spike protein priming by host cell proteases, including transmembrane protease serine 2 (TMPRSS2). As the expression of ACE2, TMPRSS2, and Furin in the middle and inner ear remain unclear, we analyzed the expression of these proteins in mouse ear tissues.
Study design: Animal Research.
Methods: We performed immunohistochemical analysis to examine the distribution of ACE2, TMPRSS2, and Furin in the Eustachian tube, middle ear spaces, and cochlea of mice.
Results: ACE2 was present in the nucleus of the epithelium of the middle ear and Eustachian tube, as well as in some nuclei of the hair cells in the organ of Corti, in the stria vascularis, and the spiral ganglion cells. ACE2 was also expressed in the cytoplasm of the stria vascularis. TMPRSS2 was expressed in both the nucleus and cytoplasm in the middle spaces, with the expression being stronger in the nucleus in the mucosal epithelium of the middle ear spaces and Eustachian tube. TMPRSS2 was present in the cytoplasm in the organ of Corti and stria vascularis and in the nucleus and cytoplasm in the spiral ganglion. Furin was expressed in the cytoplasm in the middle ear spaces, Eustachian tube, and cochlea.
Conclusions: ACE2, TMPRSS2, and Furin are diffusely present in the Eustachian tube, middle ear spaces, and cochlea, suggesting that these tissues are susceptible to SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Level of evidence: NA Laryngoscope, 131:E2013-E2017, 2021.
Keywords: ACE2; Furin; SARS-CoV-2; TMPRSS2; temporal bone.

Hearing Loss in SARS-CoV-2: What Do We Know?
"Another plausible hypothesis of hearing loss is ensuing reduced perfusion to the hearing organs due to ischemia.5 When ACE2 found in vascular smooth muscle becomes infected, and clot formation diminishes blood supply, thus causing ischemic damage, which may contribute to the hearing loss."
Hearing loss following viral infection has been reiterated for years. Viral-induced hearing loss is known to cause from mild to profound hearing loss, either unilateral or bilateral, conductive or sensorineural type of hearing loss. Interestingly, the effects of hearing loss accruing viral infection differ greatly according to the type of virus. Accordingly, hearing loss may occur ensuing a few postulations including direct or indirect damage to inner ear structures as well as host immune-mediated damage. Outcome of the hearing loss also varies greatly, as some viral infections are reversible with appropriate antiviral drugs.

The recent pandemic, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), has opened a Pandora’s box of novel intriguing clinical manifestations that are being unfolded perpetually. Although respiratory, cardiologic, and gastrointestinal symptoms are the main focus, recently olfactory and gustatory symptoms have successfully made it to the list. Recent studies have unveiled neurotrophic and neuroinvasive characteristics possessed by the novel coronavirus.1 The notion of SARS-CoV-2 infection as a precursor of hearing loss has recently been lauded.2 This has ignited the search on the evidence available on the prevalence of hearing loss among patients infected with SARS-CoV-2.

Interestingly, a previous report on coronavirus discovered the involvement of brainstem, which could explain the auditory involvement.3 Myriad theories have been postulated on the mechanism of hearing loss following SARS-CoV-2 infection. Among them, hematogenic transmission posits the basis of hearing loss in these groups of patients. Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 attaches to the hemoglobin via β chain, gaining entry into erythrocytes, which acts as a transporter ergo, infecting all tissues by binding to the surface receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2). As ACE2 has been reported to be abundant in the brain, medulla oblongata,4 and temporal lobe, the hearing center becomes affected, paving the way to hearing loss. Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 causes cytokine release once it binds to the surface receptor, ACE2. Therefore, the hearing center becomes affected by the inflammatory mediators released upon binding to the surface receptors in the temporal lobe. Additionally, as SARS-CoV-2 deoxygenates the erythrocytes, possibility of hypoxia of the hearing center may lead to permanent damage, causing permanent hearing loss.

Another plausible hypothesis of hearing loss is ensuing reduced perfusion to the hearing organs due to ischemia.5 When ACE2 found in vascular smooth muscle becomes infected, and clot formation diminishes blood supply, thus causing ischemic damage, which may contribute to the hearing loss. The elderly group, which has been the main target population of severe SARS-CoV-2 infection, is prone to hearing loss, especially following the ischemia theory. We postulate that the reason behind scantily reported cases on hearing loss among patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 is that the infected patients with hearing loss present in grave conditions require urgent resuscitation.

In the past, viral infection has been associated with sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSNHL). Inflammation of the auditory pathway, including cochlear nerve, cochlea, and perilymphatic tissue, as well as cross-reaction between the antigens in the inner ear and virus have all been linked as the culprit in causing SSNHL.6 Additionally, indirect virus transmission from cerebrospinal fluid to the inner ear structures can also explain the cause behind SSNHL.7

Many reports have linked SARS-CoV-2 infection to a number of peripheral neuropathies; therefore, the possibility of impairment of transmission of auditory pathway is high among patients infected with SARS-CoV-2. Interestingly, recent articles on the association between Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) and SARS-CoV-2 infection have emerged. While auditory spectrum neural disorder has been linked with GBS, immune-mediated complex accruing SARS-CoV-2 infection may lead to permanent hearing loss in these group of patients.8

The conductive element of the hearing pathway can become affected ensuing ascending infection from the nasopharynx, which could lead to fluid built behind the middle ear causing middle ear effusion. Initial presentation of SARS-CoV-2 infection with otalgia and tinnitus has been reported.9

A literature search of articles published in PubMed was conducted on July 7, 2020, using the following search terms: hearing loss, sensorineural hearing loss, SSNHL, conductive hearing loss, SARS CoV 2, and COVID 19 to investigate the association between hearing loss in SARS-CoV-2 infection.

A total of 7 articles were obtained, of which 3 cross-sectional study and 4 case reports (Table 1).2,9-14 A total of 35 patients with age ranging from 20 to 60 years were included. All patients included had hearing loss as a primary symptom and the accompanying symptoms were tinnitus, vertigo, and otalgia. The most common audiological test includes pure-tone audiometry, tympanometry, and otoacoustic emission. Interestingly, SSNHL was noted in 1 case,13 and 1 patient presented with acute otitis media revealed conductive hearing.9 None of the authors mentioned on the outcome of hearing loss. However, it is noteworthy, in 1 study cochlear implant was performed under local anesthesia in a patient who developed SSNHL.

It is now important that hearing loss needs to be investigated among patients positive for SARS-CoV-2 infection and especially the patients who have recovered from SARS-CoV-2 infection as the possibility of permanent hearing loss cannot be ignored.

We would like to highlight on hearing loss as one of the clinical manifestations of SARS-CoV-2 infection, notably sensorineural hearing loss. Early detection of hearing loss is imperative as early intervention of viral-induced hearing loss has positive outcome. In the same vein, permanent hearing loss has been known to have detrimental effect on the quality of life of the affected individuals.
Fascinating article @boris it seems quite plausible that hearing would be affected, as a child I always got earache when I got a cold or any ailment like it. I know that calcium helps to raise ACE2 and proper vitamin D levels work by keeping the controls on the cytokine storm at low levels and not letting it run wild. Curious if you use vitamin D and calcium regularly as well?

boris

Fascinating article @boris it seems quite plausible that hearing would be affected, as a child I always got earache when I got a cold or any ailment like it. I know that calcium helps to raise ACE2 and proper vitamin D levels work by keeping the controls on the cytokine storm at low levels and not letting it run wild. Curious if you use vitamin D and calcium regularly as well?
Yes, 50K IU of vitamin D topically a few times a week (to hopefully get around 5-10k IU into my system) and lots of cheese and milk.

J.R.K

Yes, 50K IU of vitamin D topically a few times a week (to hopefully get around 5-10k IU into my system) and lots of cheese and milk.
I would not discount the effects these things have. I believe that progesterone and Aspirin are also helpful just for their anti inflammatory characteristics, but more than once I have heard Danny, Georgy and Dr Peat talk of Aspirins anti viral characteristics.
It is always good I think to have an arsenal at the ready.

boris

I would not discount the effects these things have. I believe that progesterone and Aspirin are also helpful just for their anti inflammatory characteristics, but more than once I have heard Danny, Georgy and Dr Peat talk of Aspirins anti viral characteristics.
It is always good I think to have an arsenal at the ready.
Yeah I think it could have been way worse without them. Ever since the vax mania started I often had a sore throat which was also reduced with the vitamin D. I was confident that my immune system is good enough, that's why I didn't move after the first sneeze. Never thought it could have affected my hearing. I'll definitely move out of the way next time someone sneezes on me, or protect my ears with my hands :lol:

J.R.K

Yeah I think it could have been way worse without them. Ever since the vax mania started I often had a sore throat which was also reduced with the vitamin D. I was confident that my immune system is good enough, that's why I didn't move after the first sneeze. Never thought it could have affected my hearing. I'll definitely move out of the way next time someone sneezes on me, or protect my ears with my hands :lol:
Live and learn boris that is the best any of us can do. Look at it this way, imagine the outcome if you did not have the groundwork you already had laid combined with the knowledge to take the actions you did.
One other question did you or do you incorporate zinc in any form? Or food sources high in zinc?

boris

Live and learn boris that is the best any of us can do. Look at it this way, imagine the outcome if you did not have the groundwork you already had laid combined with the knowledge to take the actions you did.
Thanks to Dr. Peat and this forum :hattip

One other question did you or do you incorporate zinc in any form? Or food sources high in zinc?
I try to eat some red meat at least every other day, liver a few times a month. I want to eat liver more often, but I've found only one source that sells clean fresh liver and it's a little far away. Still looking for a good oyster source, I eat them very rarely at the moment.

Chai-jin

I started seeing a woman who had the Fizr injection - I thought too bad but probably will be fine
I was aware of all the shedding theories/rumours but didn't know for sure, had no intention of getting any injections since I heard old Kill Bill waxing lyrical which was enough to NNOPE me for life - but I wasn't paranoid enough to believe anything, after all who tf knows, right - still, apparently no one knows there are those who believe something or those who don't - those who have experienced something and those who haven't

About five weeks now into mystery lung disease which won't shift.
No symptoms of any kind of coronavirus, just aching lungs and sore throat and can't seem to produce mucus properly anymore. Very tired as well.
Couple weeks ago burning chest and throat, some kind of inflammation? Still breathing was and is fine, no problem getting breath just like normal, no coughing, sneezing, temperature, aching, cold, flu, no symptoms at all like nothing I ever experienced or heard of. Slowly reduced acute symptoms and now chronic.

Anyway about a week after I fist visited her (just first base I think you call it in 'Merica) I got ill after working outside all day, sore throat and next day was in bed couldn't go to work, was due to be on a film shoot all week. I felt a bit better so went out and about again, then got ill again a couple days later, then felt a bit better so back to work for a couple of days then started feeling really bad again - no symptoms of any kind of virus but burning lungs, like real bad

Then I felt better again so went to visit my new 'gf' again, not really believing that she could have anything to do with it, then got ill and got a bit better so went to visit her again and by this time (though I didn't find out until after) she had a third injection and after this I ended up in bed again for a week going mad with anxiety and lungs just feel like they've dried out, still no problems breathing or any symptoms in particular just seriously F'd up lungs

Needless to say I didn't visit her again, just messaged her politely and had a chat, mentioned some of my concerns which she obviously found upsetting - but after all I've no idea what the reasons are, I can't prove that it's due to shedding but happened at the same time as seeing her - her 12 year old daughter isn't sick after months of living with her but maybe affects some people and not others, maybe it's energetic as well as biological as some people say, I've literallyno idea what's going on - I don't have any corona virus symptoms or any of the normal 'vid symptoms and haven't transmitted anything to family members I'm living with nor vice versa as they aren't ill. But I've no idea how to diagnose or if it will go away or if i need some kind of obscure medication.
This is assuming that I didn't 'catch' something else from her, again no idea
But if I do have a "covid illness" it doesn't present like the normal ones and seems possible all things considered that it would be a covid type illness from 'shedding' or whatever - though I've never heard of getting a serious debilitating illness from someone's injection before - might be my crap immunity though I was more or less healthy before - might affect some people and not others. Maybe I just randomly got sick with something neither I or anyone else has ever heard of before.

But now I have some kind of apparently permanent lung condition so can't really do anything much. Can't sleep that well, very dry throat, still not resolving after a couple weeks. I went to visit the doctor couple weeks ago but didn't present any symptoms of any easily identifiable respiratory illness so was told that it must have been 'mental health related' and that I should go get a PCR test and talk about the "vaccine" sometime ??? neither of which I have any intention of doing
A few days later I started coughing up some mucus with small blood clots but that stopped after a couple days, thought I had a chest infection at one point but didn't really feel like a chest infection...

I've been using all kinds of natural supplements none of which have apparently done anything so pretty much at my wits end with this
I recently acquired some IVM but unsure whether to use it for a mystery chest condition because of the potential neurological and possible side effects and it being a strong pharma drug and not sure if I should use it unless I'm seriously ill - but then my lungs are basically ****88 even though I can breathe fine they feel just sore and wrong and have lots of fatigue. Don't seem to have any other symptoms like the heart and blood stuff I don't think.

Anyway - that's my input for what it's worth. Maybe I should have just stayed away from the vaxxed like the 'awakened' crowd said - I still don't have any proof that it was her injection, after all correlation does not indicate causation nor do I really want to believe that is the case, that something meant to protect someone could be so damaging to someone else - after all she didn't get ill from being injected with them. But hard to see if there is a direct cause that it could be anything else. I guess I'll try to speak to a doctor again if I can get them to understand I have no requirement of a PCR, or risk being one of those hypochondriacs who just buys loads of supplements that do pretty much nothing. I haven't done the zinc and vit C and D yet but have been on quercetin, black seed oil, flax, NAC, echinacea & elderberry and lots of vitamin C foods as well as home made HCQ and several herbs which are meant to be good for lungs - none of which seemed to do anything much.

Ben.

I started seeing a woman who had the Fizr injection - I thought too bad but probably will be fine
I was aware of all the shedding theories/rumours but didn't know for sure, had no intention of getting any injections since I heard old Kill Bill waxing lyrical which was enough to NNOPE me for life - but I wasn't paranoid enough to believe anything, after all who tf knows, right - still, apparently no one knows there are those who believe something or those who don't - those who have experienced something and those who haven't

About five weeks now into mystery lung disease which won't shift.
No symptoms of any kind of coronavirus, just aching lungs and sore throat and can't seem to produce mucus properly anymore. Very tired as well.
Couple weeks ago burning chest and throat, some kind of inflammation? Still breathing was and is fine, no problem getting breath just like normal, no coughing, sneezing, temperature, aching, cold, flu, no symptoms at all like nothing I ever experienced or heard of. Slowly reduced acute symptoms and now chronic.

Anyway about a week after I fist visited her (just first base I think you call it in 'Merica) I got ill after working outside all day, sore throat and next day was in bed couldn't go to work, was due to be on a film shoot all week. I felt a bit better so went out and about again, then got ill again a couple days later, then felt a bit better so back to work for a couple of days then started feeling really bad again - no symptoms of any kind of virus but burning lungs, like real bad

Then I felt better again so went to visit my new 'gf' again, not really believing that she could have anything to do with it, then got ill and got a bit better so went to visit her again and by this time (though I didn't find out until after) she had a third injection and after this I ended up in bed again for a week going mad with anxiety and lungs just feel like they've dried out, still no problems breathing or any symptoms in particular just seriously F'd up lungs

Needless to say I didn't visit her again, just messaged her politely and had a chat, mentioned some of my concerns which she obviously found upsetting - but after all I've no idea what the reasons are, I can't prove that it's due to shedding but happened at the same time as seeing her - her 12 year old daughter isn't sick after months of living with her but maybe affects some people and not others, maybe it's energetic as well as biological as some people say, I've literallyno idea what's going on - I don't have any corona virus symptoms or any of the normal 'vid symptoms and haven't transmitted anything to family members I'm living with nor vice versa as they aren't ill. But I've no idea how to diagnose or if it will go away or if i need some kind of obscure medication.
This is assuming that I didn't 'catch' something else from her, again no idea
But if I do have a "covid illness" it doesn't present like the normal ones and seems possible all things considered that it would be a covid type illness from 'shedding' or whatever - though I've never heard of getting a serious debilitating illness from someone's injection before - might be my crap immunity though I was more or less healthy before - might affect some people and not others. Maybe I just randomly got sick with something neither I or anyone else has ever heard of before.

But now I have some kind of apparently permanent lung condition so can't really do anything much. Can't sleep that well, very dry throat, still not resolving after a couple weeks. I went to visit the doctor couple weeks ago but didn't present any symptoms of any easily identifiable respiratory illness so was told that it must have been 'mental health related' and that I should go get a PCR test and talk about the "vaccine" sometime ??? neither of which I have any intention of doing
A few days later I started coughing up some mucus with small blood clots but that stopped after a couple days, thought I had a chest infection at one point but didn't really feel like a chest infection...

I've been using all kinds of natural supplements none of which have apparently done anything so pretty much at my wits end with this
I recently acquired some IVM but unsure whether to use it for a mystery chest condition because of the potential neurological and possible side effects and it being a strong pharma drug and not sure if I should use it unless I'm seriously ill - but then my lungs are basically ****88 even though I can breathe fine they feel just sore and wrong and have lots of fatigue. Don't seem to have any other symptoms like the heart and blood stuff I don't think.

Anyway - that's my input for what it's worth. Maybe I should have just stayed away from the vaxxed like the 'awakened' crowd said - I still don't have any proof that it was her injection, after all correlation does not indicate causation nor do I really want to believe that is the case, that something meant to protect someone could be so damaging to someone else - after all she didn't get ill from being injected with them. But hard to see if there is a direct cause that it could be anything else. I guess I'll try to speak to a doctor again if I can get them to understand I have no requirement of a PCR, or risk being one of those hypochondriacs who just buys loads of supplements that do pretty much nothing. I haven't done the zinc and vit C and D yet but have been on quercetin, black seed oil, flax, NAC, echinacea & elderberry and lots of vitamin C foods as well as home made HCQ and several herbs which are meant to be good for lungs - none of which seemed to do anything much.

Sorry to hear about your lungs. Well it might be sheeding from the vaxx but it can be so much other stuff. If people knew how much they share with the people they talk with, let alone are intimate with. All kinds of bacteria and viral loads exchanged. Fungi too. So w/e gives you a hard time could be something her daughter doesn't even notice bceause she has a better setup to deal with it. Might just have been bad luck.

Maybe she also has a type of mold in her apartment that you are sensitive too or other enviromental stuff. The possibilities are endless.

Incase of lung health/regeneration, maybe the post from david could be of interest. Check out the video perhaps:

This video starts with a description of the damage done to the lungs with acute covid. After nine months, the lungs were mostly recovered.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LONbpI3bDg

Here is the paper shown at the beginning of the video.

View: https://elemental.medium.com/coronavirus-may-be-a-blood-vessel-disease-which-explains-everything-2c4032481ab2

P

Peatness

Sorry to hear about your troubles. You say the gf's daughter didn't seem to experience adverse reaction from being around her mother. That may be the case but your contact with your gf was intimate. She had 3 injections. That makes a difference. It seems you have a lot of remedie at hand. It's worth trying the zinc and vit c. Olive leaf extract is also good if you don't trust ivm.

Makrosky

I used to react very badly to freshly vaxxed ppl. But it seems not anymore (for now).

@Chai-jin what is the official diagnosis from your Dr man? Did you get a chest x-ray, bloodtests, spyrometry, etc.?

Chai-jin

Sorry to hear about your lungs. Well it might be sheeding from the vaxx but it can be so much other stuff. If people knew how much they share with the people they talk with, let alone are intimate with. All kinds of bacteria and viral loads exchanged. Fungi too. So w/e gives you a hard time could be something her daughter doesn't even notice bceause she has a better setup to deal with it. Might just have been bad luck.

Maybe she also has a type of mold in her apartment that you are sensitive too or other enviromental stuff. The possibilities are endless.

Incase of lung health/regeneration, maybe the post from david could be of interest. Check out the video perhaps:
I'm grateful for the kind words.
True that there are many reasons for illness, could be my general immunity and the last straw I'm not familiar with being ill after being intimate with someone but then I've never been promiscuous ;) - very strange to have these apparently totally alien inflammations out of nowhere and so intense - no breathing problems but I was having panic attacks almost for a couple days due to intensity of throat and chest pain and no symptoms of any kind of illness I've had before so definitely nothing normal. Don't know if it could have been a triggering of some old infection or illness as I did have some herpes complex on my mouth as well which I don't normally get so often (I had the virus since I was a kid)

Her house is pretty clean, and I didn't spend that much time there - more likely to have this in our family home tbh which is much older and unrenovated :rolleyes:

This is a great video it's always good to have solid observable research and positive information about cellular recovery from pathogenesis
The article as well is fascinating - it's amazing how little is known about all this and how much is presumed and systematised as secular dogmatism and all the consequences of that

I don't however exhibit any cardio vascular issues or blood clots (as far as I know) a brief check up at the doctor showed no observable respiratory or circulatory (pulse) issues or temperature anomalies. The doctor requested a PCR before any more treatment but I couldn't do it I have no ability to use those tests after basically brainwashing myself with not only how misguided is their use but how potentially hazardous they might be :confused:

Chai-jin

Sorry to hear about your troubles. You say the gf's daughter didn't seem to experience adverse reaction from being around her mother. That may be the case but your contact with your gf was intimate. She had 3 injections. That makes a difference. It seems you have a lot of remedie at hand. It's worth trying the zinc and vit c. Olive leaf extract is also good if you don't trust ivm.
Yeah hard to know about the ivm as I'm not definitely sure what I'm dealing with, respiratory, vascular (don't think so) bacterial, fungal, no idea., I have no problem breathing or blood clots and none of the 'classic' 'rona symptoms.

Yes it seems adverse reactions from the injected aren't that common at least not to be able to know for definite.
Olive leaf good call. Gonna get expensive as I haven't bought most of the stuff I've read about as there is so much, and I'm not used to having to take any kind of supplements normally fairly healthy (except when I get sick) without any long term diseases, allergies or conditions.

Chai-jin

I used to react very badly to freshly vaxxed ppl. But it seems not anymore (for now).

@Chai-jin what is the official diagnosis from your Dr man? Did you get a chest x-ray, bloodtests, spyrometry, etc.?
That's good - weird, huh? Did you just get a minor reaction for a day or so like most people?
I seem to have developed a full on condition which I've never seen or heard of before when initially I just thought it was a sore throat.

That's the thing - I want to arrange these things with the doctor but after being awake to the BS for such a long time and immediately seeing through all the bogus test-demic I have no desire to go anywhere near a PCR test and without one ordinary doctors here in the UK won't see anyone with chest or respiratory complaints
I really should just get one and dip it in water or something but I have been too stressed to even do that, just was hoping to get better like I did in the past with even the worst chest complaints and infections (except once where I needed antibios for a chest infection)

Would be good yes to get some bloods, oxygen levels, not sure what spyrometry is but sounds good, have had a lot of x rays in the past so not too keen but will go for it if it seems required thanks for the reminder

So I have to somehow convince them to get me those things without the PCR - after all I haven't any sense of having a viral infection of any kind, no cough, no loss of smell, and I've still been living with two family members for the last month and they haven't become infected with anything or been ill at all to 'infect' me with anything

Makrosky

That's good - weird, huh? Did you just get a minor reaction for a day or so like most people?
I seem to have developed a full on condition which I've never seen or heard of before when initially I just thought it was a sore throat.

That's the thing - I want to arrange these things with the doctor but after being awake to the BS for such a long time and immediately seeing through all the bogus test-demic I have no desire to go anywhere near a PCR test and without one ordinary doctors here in the UK won't see anyone with chest or respiratory complaints
I really should just get one and dip it in water or something but I have been too stressed to even do that, just was hoping to get better like I did in the past with even the worst chest complaints and infections (except once where I needed antibios for a chest infection)

Would be good yes to get some bloods, oxygen levels, not sure what spyrometry is but sounds good, have had a lot of x rays in the past so not too keen but will go for it if it seems required thanks for the reminder

So I have to somehow convince them to get me those things without the PCR - after all I haven't any sense of having a viral infection of any kind, no cough, no loss of smell, and I've still been living with two family members for the last month and they haven't become infected with anything or been ill at all to 'infect' me with anything
Your strategy sounds good. Go for a saliva PCR if you can, that is non-invasive. Then I would get a chest x-ray and take protective supplements for that an hour before and an hour after the xrays (there's info on the forum). Blood on the spit doesn't sound good, specially if it doesn't come from the throat/mouth. Spirometry, etc. Pneumologists know what to test. By that you can discard the most dangerous things. If after that you still have symptoms you can wait a bit or try other cures discussed in the forum. I have had a lot of success with MMS during the last two/three years for anything respiratory related during winter. Works really well.

I had lingering symptoms for months after having a pneumonia a few years ago. In fact every once in a while I still feel a small sharp pinch in my lung but xrays seem fine and I gave up trying to find a cause.

First time I was exposed to freshly vaxxed ppl it lasted... weeks. Then second time I got same symptons and started to take antihistamines and it lasted only a week or so. Now I don't get it anymore. In fact on Thursday I was sharing dinning table with a freshly (same day) vaxxed person and nothing bad happened. Who knows. Very unknown territory honestly. Could have been coincidence.

Chai-jin

Your strategy sounds good. Go for a saliva PCR if you can, that is non-invasive. Then I would get a chest x-ray and take protective supplements for that an hour before and an hour after the xrays (there's info on the forum). Blood on the spit doesn't sound good, specially if it doesn't come from the throat/mouth. Spirometry, etc. Pneumologists know what to test. By that you can discard the most dangerous things. If after that you still have symptoms you can wait a bit or try other cures discussed in the forum. I have had a lot of success with MMS during the last two/three years for anything respiratory related during winter. Works really well.
Yes I was aware of the saliva or antigen tests but I think they're only available if paid for which is ridiculous -
They are about 90 to 120£ that's over a hundred bucks - and are required for any overseas travel apparently. So expensive here.
'Lateral Flow' tests tests are cheaper, don't like those either. PCR are free, and contain more materials so presumably more expensive than antigen go figure.
For whatever reasons, diverse reasons, I've developed a stigma towards PCR bordering on antipathy.
Without the PCR no visits allowed to general practice NHS doctors for respiratory conditions. Fair enough for the narrative, but not for those who know about what PCR are designed for - which isn't ideally for diagnosing any kind of viral infection or any kind of illness at all, according to people who understand what they are, including Cary Mullis the guy who invented them.
I intended to never have anything to do with them or with doctors if I could avoid but apparently I can't.
It's hard to express how brainwashed most people are in the UK especially within institutions due to generations of compliance and trust in 'official' organisations, like everywhere 'civilised' I suppose.
I didn't realise supplements were available for x rays I'll have a look :thumbsup:

Never heard much about MMS - not so popular on Wikipedia or MSM it seems but looks interesting, not sure if I could figure out how to use it, still thanks for the suggestion
I had lingering symptoms for months after having a pneumonia a few years ago. In fact every once in a while I still feel a small sharp pinch in my lung but xrays seem fine and I gave up trying to find a cause.
Might be pneumonia never know.
First time I was exposed to freshly vaxxed ppl it lasted... weeks. Then second time I got same symptons and started to take antihistamines and it lasted only a week or so. Now I don't get it anymore. In fact on Thursday I was sharing dinning table with a freshly (same day) vaxxed person and nothing bad happened. Who knows. Very unknown territory honestly. Could have been coincidence.
What were your symptoms then?
How soon did you get a reaction?

Last edited:

Makrosky

Yes I was aware of the saliva or antigen tests but I think they're only available if paid for which is ridiculous -
They are about 90 to 120£ that's over a hundred bucks - and are required for any overseas travel apparently. So expensive here.
'Lateral Flow' tests tests are cheaper, don't like those either. PCR are free, and contain more materials so presumably more expensive than antigen go figure.
For whatever reasons, diverse reasons, I've developed a stigma towards PCR bordering on antipathy.
Without the PCR no visits allowed to general practice NHS doctors for respiratory conditions. Fair enough for the narrative, but not for those who know about what PCR are designed for - which isn't ideally for diagnosing any kind of viral infection or any kind of illness at all, according to people who understand what they are, including Cary Mullis the guy who invented them.
I intended to never have anything to do with them or with doctors if I could avoid but apparently I can't.
It's hard to express how brainwashed most people are in the UK especially within institutions due to generations of compliance and trust in 'official' organisations, like everywhere 'civilised' I suppose.
I didn't realise supplements were available for x rays I'll have a look :thumbsup:

Never heard much about MMS - not so popular on Wikipedia or MSM it seems but looks interesting, not sure if I could figure out how to use it, still thanks for the suggestion

Might be pneumonia never know.

What were your symptoms then?
How soon did you get a reaction?
1 or 2 days after. Sudden set of : red ears, headache, heavy anxiety, brain fog, derrealization, etc.

HeyThere

I am skeptical of this hypothesis. What is the actual mechanism? I have read a lot about these vaccines and I don't see a logical reason why this should occur. The vaccines don't contain actual viral material and are unlikely to reach the skin or airways. This, to me, seems like saying that a peanut allergy is transmittable which I don't believe. However, I think that the brain is very powerful and if we are terrified of vaccinated people, we may bring the symptoms on ourselves. So as of now I am not worrying about this. And if it is occurring, there is nothing to be done and we might as well not bring this kind of stress on ourselves. Just my two cents.

I keep hearing "it's NOT the virus, it's the Spike Proteins".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals