What can be consumed that may mitigate mRNA vaccines from working?

HumanLife

Happy new year everyone :). I was wondering, considering that mRNA vaccines are likely to be mandated directly or indirectly (via preventing access to travel and the like) as most people are complying to restrictions because of mandates rather than because they personally want to (as evidenced by the majority not wearing masks unless told they would be fined), if that came to be, what can one do before or after mRNA vaccination that may render it ineffective in working and thus rendering the effort for the public's safety meaningless? I am aware that NSAIDs like aspirin mitigate normal vaccines with a dead version of the virus with adjuvants from working, but this is a different kind of vaccine, and if we are not informed that there are things that when consumed, would render it ineffective, it may end up making a sizeable amount of the vaccinations worthless. I understand that it can be a difficult question if quality studies on the subject may not have been conducted or an official response has not been heard of, but it doesn't hurt to ask if somebody plans to take the vaccine for their benefit, and then it ends up not working for them at all.

Please note that after vaccination, there is at least 15-minute wait period with the nurse who administered the vaccine to aid you in the case of potential side effects, so in that 15 minutes, we may not be able to take anything that would mitigate the vaccine's effects anyway.

Philomath

Happy new year everyone :). I was wondering, considering that mRNA vaccines are likely to be mandated directly or indirectly (via preventing access to travel and the like) as most people are complying to restrictions because of mandates rather than because they personally want to (as evidenced by the majority not wearing masks unless told they would be fined), if that came to be, what can one do before or after mRNA vaccination that may render it ineffective in working and thus rendering the effort for the public's safety meaningless? I am aware that NSAIDs like aspirin mitigate normal vaccines with a dead version of the virus with adjuvants from working, but this is a different kind of vaccine, and if we are not informed that there are things that when consumed, would render it ineffective, it may end up making a sizeable amount of the vaccinations worthless. I understand that it can be a difficult question if quality studies on the subject may not have been conducted or an official response has not been heard of, but it doesn't hurt to ask if somebody plans to take the vaccine for their benefit, and then it ends up not working for them at all.

Please note that after vaccination, there is at least 15-minute wait period with the nurse who administered the vaccine to aid you in the case of potential side effects, so in that 15 minutes, we may not be able to take anything that would mitigate the vaccine's effects anyway.
Your question is a bit confusing. Are you asking what can be taken to reduce side effects while maintaining the positive benefits of the vaccine? If so, you should first read more about what Dr. Peat thinks of viruses in general, and whether vaccines are even necessary. Second, the mRNA vaccines have the potential to change your DNA, and create a cycle of allergenic spike protein creation. Unfortunately, blocking that is more involved than just taking aspirin.

Geo

All of us sooner or later wil have to take a stance. I choose to say no to taking anything that will kill me. If you watch the video above you will realise there is nothing you can do to make this particular thing safer.

OP
H

HumanLife

Your question is a bit confusing. Are you asking what can be taken to reduce side effects while maintaining the positive benefits of the vaccine? If so, you should first read more about what Dr. Peat thinks of viruses in general, and whether vaccines are even necessary. Second, the mRNA vaccines have the potential to change your DNA, and create a cycle of allergenic spike protein creation. Unfortunately, blocking that is more involved than just taking aspirin.

I am asking what can be taken that can make the mRNA vaccines not work, and if there are ways to mitigate bad side effects. I would not take unless it was forced or not taking it imposes limitations. I am on the look out for Dr. Peat's comments on if he has any ideas on how to mitigate the vaccine's effects.

All of us sooner or later wil have to take a stance. I choose to say no to taking anything that will kill me. If you watch the video above you will realise there is nothing you can do to make this particular thing safer.

Noted.

Philomath

TLR4 blockers or antagonists

Geo

TLR4 blockers or antagonists
curcumin from Curcuma longa,

that is a very easily obtained substance.... i wish it were so easy..

tankasnowgod

This is like a prisoner on death row asking if there is anything they can take to mitigate the effects of injected Sodium Pentathol.

Anything that anyone suggests is a guess. All the things mentioned for previous vaccines are the best guess. I think Peat has stated there's basically nothing you could do.

Seriously, don't take the vaccine. Bribe the doctor or nurse. Or fight them, they are trying to murder you with no liability. Leave society. Go in with a fake arm. Do the State Citizen Passport. Agree to let your Strawman take it (since they can only regulate legal fictions), but tell them the living soul gives no consent. Have them shoot it in the air and say that JOHN DOE is vaccininated, while John Doe, the living man, continues unharmed in reality.

As people have said above, this vax uses a different kind of technology. The other, regular vaccines don't even use it and already have severe side effects. Only time will tell what the effects are, and I'm not gonna be the guinea pig for this, that's for sure.

I heard people mentioning reverse transcriptase inhibitors( RTI) to prevent the RNA from becoming part of the human genome, and how the studies about these drugs are being erased from the net, but I wonder if this is a tactic by the powers that be to make people who do their own research think that these RTIs are safe and effective when they are just toxic.

superGrover

Anything that anyone suggests is a guess. All the things mentioned for previous vaccines are the best guess. I think Peat has stated there's basically nothing you could do.

Do you know where I can look for the things mentioned to help for vaccines, at least to avoid side effects?

cedric

Dr Gregory Michael died of thrombocytopenia, brain stroke

"
translator

" The mRNA fragment contained in the vaccine may initiate an unintended, excessive immune response by activating the innate immune response [13] [14]. The related induction of type I interferon has been linked to the induction of autoimmune and inflammatory responses. Therefore, the identification of individuals predisposed to autoimmune problems before administering the RNA vaccine will allow for the adoption of appropriate precautions [15]. In order to minimize the risk of excessive immune response, mRNA fragments contained in vaccines are supposed to mimic those produced by mammalian cells, eg monkeys [2].
Extracellular RNA has procoagulant and permeability enhancing properties. Increased cell permeability may lead to edema, and increased blood clotting poses a risk of thrombus formation [16] and subsequent infarction, ischemic stroke and thrombosis [17]."

Philomath

OP
H

HumanLife

Registrations for 16 and up have opened here. Haidut has mentioned in a recent livestream Asprin, youth steroids and niacinamide prevented the lives of the animals who were injected with MRNA from dying. Dunno where I could find that study. I am okay just waiting until all of this hopefully blows over but something tells me it won’t, and that the media will discriminate against people who have not taking a vaccine even if they have already had Covid, despite the fact you can still easily spread Covid and die from it with it.

cedric

Nanolipids could be damaged by lipid solvents , like cosmetic naphta, DMSO .
mRNA is translated by ribosomes- antibiotics like doxycyline (others) could block transcription.
mRNA is sensitive to heat- strong infrared may be could destroy it.
Epigenetic optimalization , vitamin A (coronavirus is long virus , requires more vitamin A) could perhaps neutralize mRNA genetic damage.
Vitamin B12 inhibits polymerase RNA.
" One hypothesis is that COVID-19 coronavirus interferes with vitamin B12 metabolism which results in high levels of an undesirable blood protein called homocysteine.
A consequence of B12 deficiency is elevation of homocysteine, an undesirable blood protein that causes inflammation. Elevated homocysteine is associated with progression of lung disease among COVID-19 patients.
A B9 deficiency (folate, folic acid) may mask a B12 deficiency. A deficiency of B9 also raises homocysteine levels.

Other Ways B12 Inhibits COVID-19
Vitamin B12 is needed to inhibit polymerase, the enzyme that facilitates replication of the COVID-19 virus, which can reduce the severity of the infection.[...]
It was well known, long before the COVID-19 pandemic, that a vitamin B12 deficiency may lead to pseudo-thrombotic microangiopathy (clots in small blood vessels). Cases of thrombosis (clotting) are resolved with B12 supplementation."

Perhaps alternate microcurrent could damage mRNA.
Magnets could be antiinflammatory, or proinflammatory - depends on which side -N or S.
Sulphur is anticlotting-Epsom salt, DMSO/MSM, glutathione, taurine, NAC;
iron, cobalt ( from intermittent hypoxia on B12 )-prothrombotic.

Intermittent hypoxia (facemasks) destroys b12?
" When the body is deficient in vitamin B-12. it can produce red blood cells that are abnormally large, called macrocytes, which do not function properly. The main cause of macrocytic anemia is called megaloblastic anemia, which is due to reduction in DNA synthesis. When red blood cells are not functioning properly, the hemoglobin cannot bind to oxygen efficiently. Thus, many tissues around the body are not provided with enough oxygen to upkeep with their normal metabolism. This is called hypoxia and can lead to cell death. Deficiency in vitamin B-12 can also impair DNA synthesis, but the synthesis of RNA continues to happen without being converted into DNA. This causes lot of build-up of genetic material within the red blood cells, leading to abnormal size and lack of function."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals