Vaccine Shedding and Menstruation

katya_1

I've seen some posts on the internet that unvaccinated women, who had contact with vaccinated individuals, are seeing changes in their menstrual cycle. One woman said she had miscarried at 10 weeks, which has never happened to her before. Personally, I have also seen changes in my cycle in the past two months (earlier than expected). I didn't understand why, until I came across these stories which made me suspicious that it could have something to do w/ being exposed to vaccinated people.

Have any women on this forum recently experienced spontaneous changes in their cycle? Does anyone have any advice on how unvaccinated women could (if even possible) detox? What could this mean for fertility in unvaccinated women? I understand that there are a lot of unknowns and there won't be definitive answers to my questions, but this has been worrying and I feel like discussion around this topic could be helpful to lessen at least some distress.

OP
K

katya_1

I can't answer any of your questions, but I wonder if you have noticed anything else that could be attributed to shedding other than changes in your period.
Last month, I was feeling very nauseous in the morning (unusual for me) and had ocular migraines (blurred out vision in one eye that lasts a couple minutes - this has happened to me before though so not too unusual). After a couple of days with those symptoms, i ended up getting an early period. And now this month, i got my period early as well, but no other symptoms. Again, this could totally be unrelated to the vaccine but after reading stories from other women, I became suspicious. I *really* hope it is unrelated.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Maybe you got exposed to the Covid-19 virus, or a mild mutant form of it with little to no symptoms?

onesunnydaize

I have experienced a change in menstruation. I had it twice in a month. I am normally every 28 days on the button(to the hour usually), since I started recording info after my last child 14 years ago. I experienced PMS, cramps, acne, headache and bone pain. I have not had these symptoms since I was on birth control before my daughter was born. On a side note I also experienced rashes all over. I was with my friend who had been vaccinated for a few hours. Sat 3 feet apart, but we hugged when I got there. Crazy thing is afterward I went to the beach with my daughter and her best friend and they both had skewed menstruation, and rashes all over. All without contact.

OP
K

katya_1

I have experienced a change in menstruation. I had it twice in a month. I am normally every 28 days on the button(to the hour usually), since I started recording info after my last child 14 years ago. I experienced PMS, cramps, acne, headache and bone pain. I have not had these symptoms since I was on birth control before my daughter was born. On a side note I also experienced rashes all over. I was with my friend who had been vaccinated for a few hours. Sat 3 feet apart, but we hugged when I got there. Crazy thing is afterward I went to the beach with my daughter and her best friend and they both had skewed menstruation, and rashes all over. All without contact.
That is nuts and exactly what so many other unvaccinated women are saying. (Not sure about the rashes though). I really hope that the implications are different for unvaccinated women, if vaccine shedding is whats going on here.

skuabird

I didn't get vaccinated but have been experiencing weird symptoms like shortness of breath and fatigue for months. My periods have always been very painful with clots. However, the last one was ridiculous, very clotty, beyond anything I've ever experienced.

Nicole W.

I've seen some posts on the internet that unvaccinated women, who had contact with vaccinated individuals, are seeing changes in their menstrual cycle. One woman said she had miscarried at 10 weeks, which has never happened to her before. Personally, I have also seen changes in my cycle in the past two months (earlier than expected). I didn't understand why, until I came across these stories which made me suspicious that it could have something to do w/ being exposed to vaccinated people.

Have any women on this forum recently experienced spontaneous changes in their cycle? Does anyone have any advice on how unvaccinated women could (if even possible) detox? What could this mean for fertility in unvaccinated women? I understand that there are a lot of unknowns and there won't be definitive answers to my questions, but this has been worrying and I feel like discussion around this topic could be helpful to lessen at least some distress.
Last month I had 2 periods in one month, something that has never happened before. I am straddling the fence of peri menopause/ menopause but I use progesterone to regulate my cycle. Just had my period for this month and it was a normal period in length and flow. I have been occasionally exposed to vaccinated people over the course of the last 3 or 4 months.

Sitaruîm

Might I ask what country you all are from? Because I have thankfully only been exposed to people who got non-mRNA vaxxes and thus fare I've noticed no shedding whatsoever.

Nicole W.

Might I ask what country you all are from? Because I have thankfully only been exposed to people who got non-mRNA vaxxes and thus fare I've noticed no shedding whatsoever.
I’m from the US west coast if you are asking me.

OP
K

katya_1

Currently in southeast (US)

OP
K

katya_1

Last month I had 2 periods in one month, something that has never happened before. I am straddling the fence of peri menopause/ menopause but I use progesterone to regulate my cycle. Just had my period for this month and it was a normal period in length and flow. I have been occasionally exposed to vaccinated people over the course of the last 3 or 4 months.
Very odd...I feel like the best we can do at this point is share our stories and hopefully it'll bring some answers. To my knowledge, I haven't seen/read anything on the implications this could have on unvaxxed women.

OP
K

katya_1

I didn't get vaccinated but have been experiencing weird symptoms like shortness of breath and fatigue for months. My periods have always been very painful with clots. However, the last one was ridiculous, very clotty, beyond anything I've ever experienced.,
Heavy clotting appears to be the #1 irregularity reported by (un)vaxxed women.

Nemo

We now know that unvaccinated people in contact with vaccinated people are showing the same adverse vax effects as the people who got the vaxxes.

@LucyL just posted about girls who came down with shingles and blood clots, chest pain and shortness of breath, within 24 hours of the vaccination of one of their roommates. The shingles are a sign of immunodeficiency caused by the vax reprogramming of the immune system. It is very troubling that this symptom passed to unvaxxed girls.

My niece, a police officer, developed chronic bleeding in January after vaxxes were administered in her police station to all the other cops and staff. She got the vax herself three months later, despite the bleeding continuing. 12 mg of ivermectin a day for two days stopped the bleeding.

If you think you are getting significant exposure to vaxxed people, I'd start a long-term prophylactic protocol of HCQ. You can find the dose here:

Ivermectin has also proven effective. You can find the doses here:

For long-term protection, HCQ is great because it has a half life of 18 days. That means you can take it just once a week and still be covered.

And Richard Fleming, MD, who did a Covid treatment study with 1800 patients, never lost a single patient who took HCQ prophylactically.

OP
K

katya_1

We now know that unvaccinated people in contact with vaccinated people are showing the same adverse vax effects as the people who got the vaxxes.

@LucyL just posted about girls who came down with shingles and blood clots, chest pain and shortness of breath, within 24 hours of the vaccination of one of their roommates. The shingles are a sign of immunodeficiency caused by the vax reprogramming of the immune system. It is very troubling that this symptom passed to unvaxxed girls.

My niece, a police officer, developed chronic bleeding in January after vaxxes were administered in her police station to all the other cops and staff. She got the vax herself three months later, despite the bleeding continuing. 12 mg of ivermectin a day for two days stopped the bleeding.

If you think you are getting significant exposure to vaxxed people, I'd start a long-term prophylactic protocol of HCQ. You can find the dose here:

For long-term protection, HCQ is great because it has a half life of 18 days. That means you can take it just once a week and still be covered.

And Richard Fleming, MD, who did a Covid treatment study with 1800 patients, never lost a single patient who took HCQ prophylactically.
Thanks for the info. I really really appreciate it. Mainly, i'm concerned about the implications with fertility, do you think ivermectin/HCQ would have any effect with that? i understand one of the antibodies in the vax closely resembles the placenta-forming protein, could its function possibly differ in unvaxxed women?

onesunnydaize

Hmnnn, I am wondering if our rashes were actually the shingles. I looked up the symptoms burning, tingling, itching, prickling, one side of the body presenting with redness and blisters. It certainly could be.

Nemo

Hmnnn, I am wondering if our rashes were actually the shingles. I looked up the symptoms burning, tingling, itching, prickling, one side of the body presenting with redness and blisters. It certainly could be.

I had shingles way back in my twenties and I took care of my mother ten years ago when she had shingles.

Both of us had it in a small area on one side of our bodies -- my mother on the right side of her face, me on my torso.

onesunnydaize

I had shingles way back in my twenties and I took care of my mother ten years ago when she had shingles.

Both of us had it in a small area on one side of our bodies -- my mother on the right side of her face, me on my torso.
The girls had it in the shoulder area, mine was on my upper leg. I am just not sure. I have looked over the pictures extensively, and it looks quite similar to a mild version. Certainly not a severe case! I wish I had taken pictures.

Nemo

The girls had it in the shoulder area, mine was on my upper leg. I am just not sure. I have looked over the pictures extensively, and it looks quite similar to a mild version. Certainly not a severe case! I wish I had taken pictures.

Obviously I can't say for sure, Sunny, but that sure sounds like it. It suggests exposure to the spike protein to the extent it weakened your immune system unless you can think of another cause you all share.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals