Vaccines cause more dangerous strains to evolve and shed (from vaccinated hosts)

J.R.K

Have you tried to search the forum? Below two interview transcripts that might answer some of your questions.

Or maybe start a thread in the Ask for help or advice section.
Thank you @Giraffe I appreciate these resources. I have not mastered the art of searching the forum yet for information, there is just so much to learn from the new stuff everyday.

Makrosky

Thanks Giraffe for the information.

This is pretty scary. So the unvaccinated us who were not afraid of a suposed virus with less virulence than a flu, will be now exposed to really virulent strains. And then if something happens it will be blamed on us for not taking the vaccine. This whole plandemic is really a satanist deed. Holy sh... Time to stock up on ivermectin just in case? Does anybody know the right doses?

Birdie

This is pretty scary. So the unvaccinated us who were not afraid of a suposed virus with less virulence than a flu, will be now exposed to really virulent strains. And then if something happens it will be blamed on us for not taking the vaccine. This whole plandemic is really a satanist deed. Holy sh... Time to stock up on ivermectin just in case? Does anybody know the right doses?
.2mg/kg is what I've seen. Here is my sticky note. Probably from Zelenko. You could look on his site or Americas Frontline Doctors.

Day 1 dose
Day 2 dose (48 hrs)
Then dose every 2 weeks

Makrosky

.2mg/kg is what I've seen. Here is my sticky note. Probably from Zelenko. You could look on his site or Americas Frontline Doctors.

Day 1 dose
Day 2 dose (48 hrs)
Then dose every 2 weeks
Awesome, thanks!

Gone Peating

Day 1 dose
Day 2 dose (48 hrs)
Then dose every 2 weeks

So take a dose every two weeks indefinitely until all this is over?

Does ivermectin reach the brain?

Giraffe

I don't believe in really virulent strains. There is nothing to suggest that a more dangerous strain will evolve, and if it does it will not get far because the few that are hit won't leave their beds. Neither Mike Yeadon nor Sucharit Bhakdi seem to be concerned about mutations/variants.

The study on Marek's disease showed that vaccinated birds when infected with a deadly strain did not succumb, but transmitted it to the unvaccinated birds. I really do not believe that something like this is to be expected with the covid jab. It would need to protect the vaccinated in the first place.

I agree about the unvaccinated being the scapegoats. If in autumn pathogenic priming hits the vaccinated, they will say, 'It's a more virulent strain, and it evolved because of the unvaccinated.' And if nothing happens, they will invent something and blame it on the unvaccinated.

Makrosky

I don't believe in really virulent strains. There is nothing to suggest that a more dangerous strain will evolve, and if it does it will not get far because the few that are hit won't leave their beds. Neither Mike Yeadon nor Sucharit Bhakdi seem to be concerned about mutations/variants.

The study on Marek's disease showed that vaccinated birds when infected with a deadly strain did not succumb, but transmitted it to the unvaccinated birds. I really do not believe that something like this is to be expected with the covid jab. It would need to protect the vaccinated in the first place.

I agree about the unvaccinated being the scapegoats. If in autumn pathogenic priming hits the vaccinated, they will say, 'It's a more virulent strain, and it evolved because of the unvaccinated.' And if nothing happens, they will invent something and blame it on the unvaccinated.
Hello Giraffe :)

I don't get your comments that I've placed in bold. Vaccinated birds did not succumb but unvaccinated ones did. So same could apply to covid, not in that it is going to cause dead but in the sense that vaccinated people won't get affected by it and unvaccinated will. Let's hope new strains are like flu and cold ones, every year different but harmless to young, healthy people.

Regarding the scapegoats... at this point they will twist the plot in any kind of unexpected way. It can sure be that they blame everything on the unvaccinateds, it can be that they keep pushing "new more deadly strains" yearly to sell seasonal covid vaccines, it can be an alien invasion, basically anything. They have no limits and no shame. It is really really scary. There are going to be a lot of crazy plot twists on this plandemic during 2021 and 2022 minimum.

Giraffe

Hello Giraffe :)

I don't get your comments that I've placed in bold. Vaccinated birds did not succumb but unvaccinated ones did. So same could apply to covid, not in that it is going to cause dead but in the sense that vaccinated people won't get affected by it and unvaccinated will. Let's hope new strains are like flu and cold ones, every year different but harmless to young, healthy people.

I do not believe that the covid jab is protecting the vaccinated. All studies I've seen on vaccine effectiveness looked like they are obfuscating something. Low number of cases vs. high number of participants excluded = crappy fraudulent study. And there are experts that say that injections against respiratory diseases never work. I think at best the injections are making the vaccinated more vulnerable for other sorts of infections. I fear however that coronavirus vaccines are more dangerous than most other vaccines. Researchers have long tried to develop vaccines against coronaviruses, but always failed. Vaccinated animals - when coming in contact with the wild virus - became seriously ill and/or died.

PolishSun

Meanwhile I was walking yesterday in a shopping center and a social advertisement was on the radio: "I am a doctor and i am pi//ed off about this epidemic, I am tired of waiting till everyone gets a vaccine and it will be safe everywhere around, and my lonely old mother is waiting untill she can see her grandchildren... " and so on. And they did let a slang word into the air of public nationwide radio in order to make it look more personal and sincere.

Makrosky

Meanwhile I was walking yesterday in a shopping center and a social advertisement was on the radio: "I am a doctor and i am pi//ed off about this epidemic, I am tired of waiting till everyone gets a vaccine and it will be safe everywhere around, and my lonely old mother is waiting untill she can see her grandchildren... " and so on. And they did let a slang word into the air of public nationwide radio in order to make it look more personal and sincere.
Hilarious! The global adoption for this misscalled "vaccine" (it is not a vaccine by definition) is so low that they have to resort to all kind of propaganda, emotional blackmail, fear mongering, prosecution, coercion, etc... They can never oblige it by law, they leave the final decision to individuals so they are morally not guilty of the crime and legally not punishable.

Makrosky

It is extremelt perverse and disturbing. Surviving covid is not the big issue, surviving the psychological warfare they created is the real battle.

Giraffe

Hi @Makrosky,

The corona committee discussed the vaccine and gain of function research. Wolfgang Wodarg said something along the lines, "Don't be afraid of a virus. Be afraid of the vaccine."

The link starts where Wolfgang Wodarg talks about the vaccine. The discussion started a little earlier.

View: https://youtu.be/OjhM3XRN5js?t=7376

Makrosky

Hi @Makrosky,

The corona committee discussed the vaccine and gain of function research. Wolfgang Wodarg said something along the lines, "Don't be afraid of a virus. Be afraid of the vaccine."

The link starts where Wolfgang Wodarg talks about the vaccine. The discussion started a little earlier.

View: https://youtu.be/OjhM3XRN5js?t=7376

Wonderful, danke schön Giraffe :)

They have an average of 200K visits per video. Not bad. Not bad...

Blue Water

weaponizing the flu. this is grim....

I can't understand how the vaccinated body produces "mutated viruses." Is it because the vaccine suppresses the natural immune system in such a way that the vaccinated individual becomes a carrier for all sorts of mutated covid variants? If so, how exactly is this problematic for the unvaccinated individual? It would require the assumption that the immune system can't recognize a covid variant at all, even if the immune system has dealt with another variant in the past and overcome it.

Blue Water

Whether or not the vaccine is causing more virulent "variant strains", whether more virulent biological weapons are released, or whether deaths mount from the vaccine itself and the blame is put on new "variants," I think the end-game is clear that there will be harsh and brutal responses against the unvaccinated in the Fall of this year.

I can't understand how the vaccinated body produces "mutated viruses." Is it because the vaccine suppresses the natural immune system in such a way that the vaccinated individual becomes a carrier for all sorts of mutated covid variants? If so, how exactly is this problematic for the unvaccinated individual? It would require the assumption that the immune system can't recognize a covid variant at all, even if the immune system has dealt with another variant in the past and overcome it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNyAovuUxro

diane78

Any tips on how to shop for food and come home without contaminating family members from vaccinated people in store who are shedding on other (unvaccinated) shoppers? I am not taking ivermectin, just studying and following peat guidelines for eating and living presently.

Gone Peating

Any tips on how to shop for food and come home without contaminating family members from vaccinated people in store who are shedding on other (unvaccinated) shoppers? I am not taking ivermectin, just studying and following peat guidelines for eating and living presently.

Order groceries online and get delivered

rei

This emerges from Dr. Peat, Danny and Georgy, when Dr. Peat was asked a question and quoted a researcher and paper about chickens showing more pathogenic strains evolve and are shed from vaccinated hosts.

Here is the author summary with some additions of mine:

There is a theoretical expectation that some types of vaccines could prompt the evolution of more virulent (“hotter”) pathogens.

This idea follows from the notion that natural selection removes pathogen strains that are so “hot” that they kill their hosts and, therefore, themselves. Vaccines that let the hosts survive but do not prevent the spread of the pathogen relax this selection, allowing the evolution of hotter pathogens to occur.

This type of vaccine is often called a leaky vaccine.

When vaccines prevent transmission, as is the case for nearly all vaccines used in humans, this type of evolution towards increased virulence is blocked.

But when vaccines leak, allowing at least some pathogen transmission, they could create the ecological conditions that would allow hot strains to emerge and persist. This theory proved highly controversial when it was first proposed over a decade ago, but here we report experiments with Marek’s disease virus in poultry that show that modern commercial leaky vaccines can have precisely this effect: they allow the onward transmission of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Thus, the use of leaky vaccines can facilitate the evolution of pathogen strains that put unvaccinated hosts at greater risk of severe disease. The future challenge is to identify whether there are other types of vaccines used in animals and humans that might also generate these evolutionary risks.

--

I think that the so-called Covid vaccine are extremely leaky -- they leak via shed viruses and the vehicle that generates viral proteins. So this is probably why

1. it's a really bad idea to create a "vaccine" for something like Covid, especially early in the "pandemic"

2. doing so has resulted in much more dangerous strains

Could some vaccines drive the evolution of more virulent pathogens? Conventional wisdom is that natural selection will remove highly lethal pathogens if host death greatly reduces transmission. Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population. Here we show experimentally that immunization of chickens against Marek's disease virus enhances the fitness of more virulent strains, making it possible for hyperpathogenic strains to transmit. Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.
The author is on the right track but uses the faulty virus hypothesis as grounds for his reasoning. Everything is much more directly explained when understanding viruses as really being kind of endogenous exosomes that are used in trying to achieve something. And when that is prevented by artificially convincing the immune system some specific kind is causing serious harm, then another, less optimal kind, is used to try achieve the same outcome. So instead of a relatively benign and effective remedy circulating in the population, a shitty substitution starts to circulate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals