Which vaccine is the safest to take?

Hi,

I don't want this topic to turn into a discussion why one should not take it.

I have family members who take it regardless, I could at least make them select the lesser evil.

So please, strictly argue about why one is safer than the other, regardless whether they are dangerous or not.

Thanks!

How do we know if Robert Malone is not a Novavax plant? Or he has some kind of hatred for both Pfizer and Moderna because they are using his technology and he is not receiving the credit nor any money from the exercise.

Lollipop2

How do we know if Robert Malone is not a Novavax plant? Or he has some kind of hatred for both Pfizer and Moderna because they are using his technology and he is not receiving the credit nor any money from the exercise.
Dr. McCollough has been following and he just saw a paper updating the phase III trials and said that it looks promising.

gaze

Robert Malone says NovaVax will probably be safe. Not sure when it will be released though.
novavax uses nanoparticles to cover a spike protein to integrate it into cells, along with a stronger adjuvant in order to lower the amount of spike protein needed. So nanoparticles plus strong adjuvant is probably not very safe.

the chinese vaccines are the safest like @Sexypizza mentioned, although they use aluminum adjuvants and impossible to get in the US

If taking pfizer or moderna, only taking the first dose seems to be the best option. most adverse reactions are after the 2nd and the first dose already gives 90% protection if any of the data is to be believed at all

Last edited:

Michael Mohn

This question has been asked a hundred times here. Newbies could add to former threads but they have to restart a new thread every time. This starts to look like propaganda always repeating the same question and insinuating vaccines are safe somehow. There is no safe vaccine period. If you want a detailed answer about vaccine safety there are lots of pharma friendly forums that will love to debate this.

Michael Mohn

Hi,

I have family members who take it regardless, I could at least make them select the lesser evil.

So please, strictly argue about why one is safer than the other, regardless whether they are dangerous or not.

Thanks!
Hello everyone, I’m a 23 years old Greek woman who has been trying to adapt a peatish way of living.

One aspect of it has been that I have never taken any oral contraceptives (estrogen or progestin) to this day. Reasons for that were the obvious side effects. Few to name are the permanent alterations of the brain and the hormones. Women who were on birth control and then discontinued a long time ago, have much higher SHBG than non-users [1]. This issue leads to low unbounded hormones like free testosterone in clinical trials. I could imagine that simple alterations like that can not just affect the libido of a woman, but also hinder an optimal fetus' development in the womb due to the lack of prenatal hormones. Furthermore, hormones are probably just one of many biomarkers who are permanently affected by exogenous hormone supplementation.

So what's my concern then?

I panicked lately and was in a very emotional state. Thus my stupid **** has taken the After Pill (ellaOne), even though I feel like it wasn’t required at all. The active ingredient of ellaOne is "Ulipristal Acetate", which acts as a Selective Progesterone Receptor Modulator (SPRM) to prevent pregnancy. Thinking about it now anxiously, I lack the required knowledge about SPRMs to assess the damage I might have done to my body which is hopefully not permanent. How much do SPRMs affect biomarkers like hormones and other ones? Are those alterations persistent? Thus, I would like to plead for input regarding this topic.

I hope I don't come off like an extremist. I think I'm very emotional and anxious when it comes to pharmaceuticals. I could use the information I gain here to free my mind and also educate other women and try to keep them off these dangerous drugs like I have been doing for estrogen or progestin-based OCPs.

Thanks in advance.

Jaya

Hey, I have had a serious seborrheic dermatitis problem on my face. Thus I have dandruff in my beard and beard

@charlie A Greek woman with a beard. Very fishy...

Last edited:

rijo

novavax uses nanoparticles to cover a spike protein to integrate it into cells, along with a stronger adjuvant in order to lower the amount of spike protein needed. So nanoparticles plus strong adjuvant is probably not very safe.

the chinese vaccines are the safest like @Sexypizza mentioned, although they use aluminum adjuvants and impossible to get in the US

If taking pfizer or moderna, only taking the first dose seems to be the best option. most adverse reactions are after the 2nd and the first dose already gives 90% protection if any of the data is to be believed at all
Sure, but at least where I'm from, the Chinese vaccines aren't recognized legally, so you'll be getting a vaccine without the benefit of a vaccine passport. There are signs that Novavax will be accepted, and right now I think it's probably the safest bet.

OP
H
@charlie A Greek woman with a beard. Very fishy...
I share this account with my partner. I’d like that you remove your post.

And why are you so judgemental? You actually made the effort to go through all our posts, just to put us into a bad light?

Do you think that I or others are not aware of our previous post history?

OP
H
This question has been asked a hundred times here. Newbies could add to former threads but they have to restart a new thread every time. This starts to look like propaganda always repeating the same question and insinuating vaccines are safe somehow. There is no safe vaccine period. If you want a detailed answer about vaccine safety there are lots of pharma friendly forums that will love to debate this.
No one is debating whether vaccines are safe or not. Many of us have friends and family members who take it regardless. At least we can tell them to use the lesser evil.

tankasnowgod

Hi,

Thanks!

Why would you think there is enough data yet to say one is "safer" or "less dangerous" than the other?

You might as well make a thread asking which lottery numbers are more likely to come up this week. Any answer you get will just be someone hazarding a guess.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

There is no ‘safe’ way to commit suicide

There is no ‘lesser evil’. Anyone who says there is is misguided.

As for Novavax, its contains corona spike proteins. It has already been determined that spike proteins cause disease why would we now assume it is safe to use as a vaccine.

gaze

There is no ‘safe’ way to commit suicide

There is no ‘lesser evil’. Anyone who says there is is misguided.

As for Novavax, its contains corona spike proteins. It has already been determined that spike proteins cause disease why would we now assume it is safe to use as a vaccine.
there is a lesser evil. ray sent me this email about novavax:

"In principle, a toxic protein is better than the RNA for a toxic protein, but it takes a long time to know the risks and benefits of any vaccine."

mariantos

there is a lesser evil. ray sent me this email about novavax:

"In principle, a toxic protein is better than the RNA for a toxic protein, but it takes a long time to know the risks and benefits of any vaccine."
You can choose, it seems, to be eaten by a tiger or a wolf.

Michael Mohn

I share this account with my partner. I’d like that you remove your post.

And why are you so judgemental? You actually made the effort to go through all our posts, just to put us into a bad light?

Do you think that I or others are not aware of our previous post history?
I wouldn't take down my post even if I could. It's easy to see you former posts so why do you feel uncomfortable that people are interested in what you have to say? Do you have anything to hide? Do you just like anti-peat lines like 'Which vaccine is safe' or is 'Vitamin E anti androgenic' for the attention or do you have other motifs?
Since the start of this plandemic there's a lot of activity by pharma shills on social media who use a lot of suggestive wording in their posts that's why you caught my attention and if it's weird then I have to poke it. Enjoy!

P.S. NO vaccine is safe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals