PFIZER’S OWN DOCUMENTS STATE BOTH INHALATION AND SKIN CONTACT WILL TRANSMIT WHATEVER IS IN THE VAX FROM THE VACCINATED TO THE UN-VACCINATED

HeyThere

I am not a conspiracy theorist but if it was about reducing the population then this would disprove it in a way or atleast make no sense.

Apparently, the vax is what will kill us all, not save us all. Giving people aids. Killing our immune system by replacing our god given dna strand in that cleavage replaced by the vax dna. Harming/killing people days later, months, years, decades.

HeyThere

Peat has explained several times about all the things exhaled in breath, including genetic material.

The vaccines contain mRNA to create the spike proteins as well as prion material and other horrors. It's been shown that the spike protein will get into something like 28 of 50 types of tissue in your body, including virtually every organ, including your lungs. Why wouldn't you exhale it?

And there is something to be done. We can demand a stop to the illegal vaccine mandates and educate people not to get the vax. Vax demand has crashed. Probably this can still be contained.

Why would you just roll over and play dead?

Have you, personally, demanded a stop to the illegal vaccine mandates? Have you educated, and convinced, people not to get the vax?

See, we are all online warriors... posting outrage! Outrage! Posts don't change those in power to do the right thing. Especially when it's this demonically evil.

HeyThere

If the cabal truly is trying to kill as many people as possible, they have played this magnificently.

All the while making it look like they care about us with mask mandates... with masks that are proven time and again do not work.

sugarisgreat

Nicotine may be one of the cures (patches or gum/mints) and other things that counter venom that is in the spike protein.
Vitamin C, glutathione, NAC, etc.
There is so much evidence that the vaccines contain snake venom from Crate and the King Cobra snake.
I was just listening to a podcast where they showed the evidence that the CIA used weaponized snake venom in federal water supplies. People got really sick.
Western countries want nicotine gone by 2030.
Look at what they are trying to get rid of.

P

Peatness

Have you, personally, demanded a stop to the illegal vaccine mandates? Have you educated, and convinced, people not to get the vax?

See, we are all online warriors... posting outrage! Outrage! Posts don't change those in power to do the right thing. Especially when it's this demonically evil.
And here you are posting.

Nemo is long gone - she has been missed

HeyThere

Yeah hard to know about the ivm as I'm not definitely sure what I'm dealing with, respiratory, vascular (don't think so) bacterial, fungal, no idea., I have no problem breathing or blood clots and none of the 'classic' 'rona symptoms.

Yes it seems adverse reactions from the injected aren't that common at least not to be able to know for definite.
Olive leaf good call. Gonna get expensive as I haven't bought most of the stuff I've read about as there is so much, and I'm not used to having to take any kind of supplements normally fairly healthy (except when I get sick) without any long term diseases, allergies or conditions.

Past 3 days I've been putting a dab of "horse paste" (it's more like a lotion) on my skin and I'm FLABBERGHASTED at how it has decreased my overall imflammation. My whole body. It has caused my blood pressure to go down, and I can feel everything flows, it feels exactly like Nitric Oxide increased (Ivermec does that). I haven't tried the pills yet, was experimenting with this 1st due to being very sensitive to everything I ever try.

Yes I was aware of the saliva or antigen tests but I think they're only available if paid for which is ridiculous -
They are about 90 to 120£ that's over a hundred bucks - and are required for any overseas travel apparently. So expensive here.
'Lateral Flow' tests tests are cheaper, don't like those either. PCR are free, and contain more materials so presumably more expensive than antigen go figure.
For whatever reasons, diverse reasons, I've developed a stigma towards PCR bordering on antipathy.
Without the PCR no visits allowed to general practice NHS doctors for respiratory conditions. Fair enough for the narrative, but not for those who know about what PCR are designed for - which isn't ideally for diagnosing any kind of viral infection or any kind of illness at all, according to people who understand what they are, including Cary Mullis the guy who invented them.
I intended to never have anything to do with them or with doctors if I could avoid but apparently I can't.
It's hard to express how brainwashed most people are in the UK especially within institutions due to generations of compliance and trust in 'official' organisations, like everywhere 'civilised' I suppose.
I didn't realise supplements were available for x rays I'll have a look :thumbsup:

Never heard much about MMS - not so popular on Wikipedia or MSM it seems but looks interesting, not sure if I could figure out how to use it, still thanks for the suggestion

Might be pneumonia never know.

What were your symptoms then?
How soon did you get a reaction?
I know your comments were from 7 months ago, but if you by chance happen to be reading this, any improvement?

For me, I’m on day 17 of getting what ever this is. Not back to normal. Maybe 80%. And like you, lots of supplements. Which don’t do much. And I’m unvaxxed too. This is not a normal infection. It’s definitely a BIOWEAPON designed to take humanity down.

Inaut

What I find strange is that people I work with are catching colds (not calling it covid) a lot recently. It’s the middle of the summer too... I’ve never noticed this before (but I’ve also never really paid attention either so).

Blossom

Forum Supporter
What I find strange is that people I work with are catching colds (not calling it covid) a lot recently. It’s the middle of the summer too... I’ve never noticed this before (but I’ve also never really paid attention either so).
Yes it seems like lots of people have lowered immunity across the board. At this point if you didn’t get directly vaxxed you probably were shed on. :(

Blossom

Forum Supporter
According to the Pfizer documents in OP it seems sure seems like there are risks.

This has been my observation too. The vaxxed are continually catching colds/flu.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals