Vaccines cause more dangerous strains to evolve and shed (from vaccinated hosts)

Giraffe

The author is on the right track but uses the faulty virus hypothesis as grounds for his reasoning. Everything is much more directly explained when understanding viruses as really being kind of endogenous exosomes that are used in trying to achieve something. And when that is prevented by artificially convincing the immune system some specific kind is causing serious harm, then another, less optimal kind, is used to try achieve the same outcome. So instead of a relatively benign and effective remedy circulating in the population, a shitty substitution starts to circulate.

What killed the unvaccinated birds in your opinion?

Birdie

Any tips on how to shop for food and come home without contaminating family members from vaccinated people in store who are shedding on other (unvaccinated) shoppers? I am not taking ivermectin, just studying and following peat guidelines for eating and living presently.
Thanks for bringing this up.

I have questions about this sort of thing also. What to do about doctors' appointments? I know my dentist is not vaxxed but what about all the staff? If something needs to be repaired in your house, then chances are the repair guy will be vaxxed.

I hope that if @Nemo starts a thread on ways to protect yourself with remedies, these sort of questions will also be discussed too.

Nemo

I have questions about this sort of thing also. What to do about doctors' appointments? I know my dentist is not vaxxed but what about all the staff? If something needs to be repaired in your house, then chances are the repair guy will be vaxxed.

I hope that if @Nemo starts a thread on ways to protect yourself with remedies, these sort of questions will also be discussed too.

If you start the thread, Birdie, I'll look up every remedy posted in every thread and post it there.

I don't worry too much about grocery stores. They're cleaned regularly and you can shop when they're not real crowded. If a grocery store or drug store is having a big vaxxing event, I'll avoid it for a few days or a week.

A vaxxed dentist or hygienist in your mouth for a couple of hours -- I'd want protection like ivermectin. I'm trying to think through whether antihistamines can be used very short-term as needed.

We had a rotor rooter guy in recently. All our windows were open. We were mostly not in the same room. He cleaned everything with disinfectant when he was finished. The bathroom was the cleanest it had been in about five years when he left. Other than that, my husband handed him a credit card and tip and he handed the credit card back. Didn't worry about him.

Assuming you do have a good immune system and a place is airy and clean and not packed with people I figure a good immune system can handle the small amount you pick up. We know your immune system will go after spike proteins starting even with the mucus in your nose.

It's when there are a lot of people in a fairly small space, sharing the air, or really intimate contact, including with a dentist in your mouth or doctor doing anything much more than writing a prescription after a brief chat, that I start to think about it. And an office full of freshly-vaxxed people -- I'd call in sick for a few days.

Gone Peating

Life as we knew it is over.

You need to start working to become as independent as possible and ideally become fully self-reliant.

This isn't the last time they're going to pull stuff like this. This is the new normal. Last year they predicted a worse pandemic will occur in 3 years (2023). Seeing as they predicted this past one would occur back in 2015, I would bet on them being right and do everything you can to be as far away from society as possible

Birdie

If you start the thread, Birdie, I'll look up every remedy posted in every thread and post it there.

I don't worry too much about grocery stores. They're cleaned regularly and you can shop when they're not real crowded. If a grocery store or drug store is having a big vaxxing event, I'll avoid it for a few days or a week.

A vaxxed dentist or hygienist in your mouth for a couple of hours -- I'd want protection like ivermectin. I'm trying to think through whether antihistamines can be used very short-term as needed.

We had a rotor rooter guy in recently. All our windows were open. We were mostly not in the same room. He cleaned everything with disinfectant when he was finished. The bathroom was the cleanest it had been in about five years when he left. Other than that, my husband handed him a credit card and tip and he handed the credit card back. Didn't worry about him.

Assuming you do have a good immune system and a place is airy and clean and not packed with people I figure a good immune system can handle the small amount you pick up. We know your immune system will go after spike proteins starting even with the mucus in your nose.

It's when there are a lot of people in a fairly small space, sharing the air, or really intimate contact, including with a dentist in your mouth or doctor doing anything much more than writing a prescription after a brief chat, that I start to think about it. And an office full of freshly-vaxxed people -- I'd call in sick for a few days.
Vaxx Shedding Problems and Solutions
What can we do to protect ourselves?

rei

What killed the unvaccinated birds in your opinion?
Injecting a shitton of exosomes that they have never encountered before. Along with whatever else toxic sludge the injection contained.

This is akin to flu studies in humans. Natural infection routes never work, so if they want the sniffles as a measurable effect they need to expose subjects to laboratory cultured toxins and overdoses of exosomes.

Nemo

New study on immune escape for Covid:

Giraffe

Injecting a shitton of exosomes that they have never encountered before. Along with whatever else toxic sludge the injection contained.

This is akin to flu studies in humans. Natural infection routes never work, so if they want the sniffles as a measurable effect they need to expose subjects to laboratory cultured toxins and overdoses of exosomes.

You think the unvaccinated chickens in the study got injected with something? Something the vaccinated chickens did not get?

rei

You think the unvaccinated chickens in the study got injected with something? Something the vaccinated chickens did not get?
Vaccination makes your immune system primed to deny the exosomal message, without having to first mount a response. The toxins in the injection delay the ramping up of a response, artificially giving a benefit to those with previous contact in this kind of study. In addition to the artificial benefit of injecting it, instead of having it recognized naturally in the peripheral immune centers.

Maybe the language used here is confusing you. Correctly classifying them as exosomes instead of viruses only have difference in details, not in the general picture. But often it's the details that matter when diving deeper into the subject.

P

Peatness

Palestinians cancel deal for near-expired COVID vaccines from Israel, could they be heading to the UK?

LeeLemonoil

Booster Shots with the existing vaccines will impair the organisms abilty to handle the Delta variant or any other future mutations.

Sock that they will begin to booster old folks that were infected and jabbed already.

Therefore, in
summary, our results indicate that two doses of the ChAd, BNT and Moderna vaccines are able
to induce antibody titers against the original Wuhan-1 strain equal or even superior to those
found in post-convalescent patients. However, the message is different when we compared the
relative reactivity of the antibodies against the B.1.1.7 variant versus the Wuhan-1 strain.
Although antibodies made in response to vaccines based on the original Wuhan-1 strain
sequence do also bind the B.1.1.7 variant, suggesting that most epitopes are conserved between
both sequences, there is a relative loss of reactivity with the B.1.1.7 variant compared to the
Wuhan-1 strain occurring upon administration of the booster dose of vaccine. This is somehow
expected since repeated immunization with the same antigen sequence leads to the generation
of higher affinity antibodies that fit better the epitopes of the immunogen. This increase in
affinity has the negative side effect of reducing the “breadth” of the antibodies, that is, their
capacity to bind to epitopes that differ slightly from those of the immunogen. Such effect has
All rights reserved. No reuse allowed without permission. perpetuity.
preprint (which was not certified by peer review) is the author/funder, who has granted medRxiv a license to display the preprint in The copyright holder for thisthis version posted August 14, 2021. ; https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.08.12.21261952doi: medRxiv preprint

been observed before, for instance, as a result of vaccination with inactivated influenza virus
isolated in immunization campaigns, that result in an efficient neutralization of that particular
seasonal variant of influenza but results in reduced capacity to neutralize other variants14. By
contrast, antibody responses to natural infection are broad and exhibit different
immunodominance patterns14. Another example of the different breadth in the antibody
responses elicited by natural infection versus vaccination is the long-term struggle, and still
unsuccessful, to generate a vaccine that prevents infection by the tremendous diversity of clades
and mutants of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), with the general conclusion that the
tested vaccines are effective to prevent infection by the strain used for immunization but not by
the myriad of variants found in the field15. In regard to COVID-19, a broad and sustained
polyantigenic immunoreactivity against the S protein and other viral proteins has also been
found in COVID-19 patients, in this case associated to the severity of symptoms16. Our follow-up
of the cohort of residents in nursing homes that were previously naturally infected with SARS-
CoV-2 and later vaccinated with two doses of BNT/Pfizer shows that the first dose of vaccine
increased the already existing titer of anti-S antibodies against the Wuhan-1 strain. However,
the second dose did not result in further increases in the antibody titer and had the negative
counterpart of reducing the relative reactivity of the antibodies with the B-1-1-7 VOC. Indeed,
such loss of breadth was already detected as soon as 15 days after the first dose of vaccine,
when the antibody titer against the Wuhan-1 strain had not yet increased significantly.

Dr. B

Booster Shots with the existing vaccines will impair the organisms abilty to handle the Delta variant or any other future mutations.

Sock that they will begin to booster old folks that were infected and jabbed already.

Therefore, in
summary, our results indicate that two doses of the ChAd, BNT and Moderna vaccines are able
to induce antibody titers against the original Wuhan-1 strain equal or even superior to those
found in post-convalescent patients. However, the message is different when we compared the
relative reactivity of the antibodies against the B.1.1.7 variant versus the Wuhan-1 strain.
Although antibodies made in response to vaccines based on the original Wuhan-1 strain
sequence do also bind the B.1.1.7 variant, suggesting that most epitopes are conserved between
both sequences, there is a relative loss of reactivity with the B.1.1.7 variant compared to the
Wuhan-1 strain occurring upon administration of the booster dose of vaccine. This is somehow
expected since repeated immunization with the same antigen sequence leads to the generation
of higher affinity antibodies that fit better the epitopes of the immunogen. This increase in
affinity has the negative side effect of reducing the “breadth” of the antibodies, that is, their
capacity to bind to epitopes that differ slightly from those of the immunogen. Such effect has
All rights reserved. No reuse allowed without permission. perpetuity.
preprint (which was not certified by peer review) is the author/funder, who has granted medRxiv a license to display the preprint in The copyright holder for thisthis version posted August 14, 2021. ; https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.08.12.21261952doi: medRxiv preprint

been observed before, for instance, as a result of vaccination with inactivated influenza virus
isolated in immunization campaigns, that result in an efficient neutralization of that particular
seasonal variant of influenza but results in reduced capacity to neutralize other variants14. By
contrast, antibody responses to natural infection are broad and exhibit different
immunodominance patterns14. Another example of the different breadth in the antibody
responses elicited by natural infection versus vaccination is the long-term struggle, and still
unsuccessful, to generate a vaccine that prevents infection by the tremendous diversity of clades
and mutants of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), with the general conclusion that the
tested vaccines are effective to prevent infection by the strain used for immunization but not by
the myriad of variants found in the field15. In regard to COVID-19, a broad and sustained
polyantigenic immunoreactivity against the S protein and other viral proteins has also been
found in COVID-19 patients, in this case associated to the severity of symptoms16. Our follow-up
of the cohort of residents in nursing homes that were previously naturally infected with SARS-
CoV-2 and later vaccinated with two doses of BNT/Pfizer shows that the first dose of vaccine
increased the already existing titer of anti-S antibodies against the Wuhan-1 strain. However,
the second dose did not result in further increases in the antibody titer and had the negative
counterpart of reducing the relative reactivity of the antibodies with the B-1-1-7 VOC. Indeed,
such loss of breadth was already detected as soon as 15 days after the first dose of vaccine,
when the antibody titer against the Wuhan-1 strain had not yet increased significantly.

what do you mean by "sock that they will"?
do you think the booster shot will just be another second dose of the vaccine? or something different from the 1st and 2nd doses?

Birdie

The data also showed that delta increases transmissibility more than other COVID varients, even among the vaccinated, which backs up a recent assessment made by the American CDC.

And wouldn't you know:

"Finally, one important piece of the puzzle that’s still missing is the data relating to hospitalizations and severe cases of COVID, according to Penny Ward, a visiting professor in pharmaceutical medicine at King’s College London, who wasn’t involved with the study, and spoke to Bloomberg about its results. It's possible the findings could support "cross-vaccination" with different types of jabs, which could offer more comprehensive protection, she said."

Here's a comment:
"Vaccines" effective against what? Freedom?

P

Peatness

Dr. B

Vaccination makes your immune system primed to deny the exosomal message, without having to first mount a response. The toxins in the injection delay the ramping up of a response, artificially giving a benefit to those with previous contact in this kind of study. In addition to the artificial benefit of injecting it, instead of having it recognized naturally in the peripheral immune centers.

Maybe the language used here is confusing you. Correctly classifying them as exosomes instead of viruses only have difference in details, not in the general picture. But often it's the details that matter when diving deeper into the subject.
could you explain more? what is the benefit to the injection/vaccination?

rei

When you inject something it harms the immune system, hindering it's ability to mount a response normally. If you already have the response circulating at time of injection, you get artificial headstart compared to if the exposure was natural. If it was natural, you still get headstart of course if the challenge is compliant with the vaccine generated response, but this does not matter as much as a normally functioning immune system can mount a normal response and have no trouble.

Birdie

But the vaxx push continues.

A new reign of terror being imposed on those who refuse to go along with the vaccine orthodoxy. Among the most chilling recommendations are requirements “mandating vaccines for interstate travel” and reducing Medicare payments to the unvaccinated who get COVID.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals