WSJ: Omicron Makes Biden’s Vaccine Mandates Obsolete

-Luke-

I haven't seen anything that suggests that people resisting are tired. The people who promoted the covid narrative must not get away and the people who have been resisting all along understand that.
There are those who want tougher and tougher restrictions and those who have resisted so far and continue to resist. And then there are those in between who could swing one way or the other. I think the slight back-paddling is not meant for those who are actively resisting, but for those who might eventually join them because they simply get tired. I agree that the article is targeting the wrong audience a bit. Those who read this page probably won't give up anyway.

Rafe

Um, that's been the "default" since May 2020. And that has been crumbling ever since.
You’re right.

But that’s what the IHME site was projecting. It had this instant steep increase in masks & distancing.

If you look at that I’d like to know what they mean there.

tankasnowgod

There are those who want tougher and tougher restrictions and those who have resisted so far and continue to resist.
Who wants this? Anyway, it's not the reality. All restrictions have gotten looser and looser as time goes on. I know many stores in CA not bothering to enforce Newsom's recent "mandate," beyond putting up a sign at the entrance. Many of them big chain stores.
And then there are those in between who could swing one way or the other.
Again, who? I don't think the first two groups really exist, outside of people in government and people getting paid (in one way or another) to spout this opinion.
I think the slight back-paddling is not meant for those who are actively resisting, but for those who might eventually join them because they simply get tired.
More and more people are joining patriots every single day. And this has been steadily happening since May 2020.

-Luke-

Who wants this? Anyway, it's not the reality. All restrictions have gotten looser and looser as time goes on. I know many stores in CA not bothering to enforce Newsom's recent "mandate," beyond putting up a sign at the entrance. Many of them big chain stores.
I wrote that from my own perspective and I'm not from the U.S. In Europe the restrictions are at their highest point since probably May 2020 (apart from a few individual countries).
Again, who? I don't think the first two groups really exist, outside of people in government and people getting paid (in one way or another) to spout this opinion.
I personally know about a dozen people to whom this applies (including my own parents). None of them are part of the government or are paid for it.
More and more people are joining patriots every single day. And this has been steadily happening since May 2020.
Yes, it feels like we're becoming more and more here, too But it's a slow process and it began later here. Anything that spills over from the U.S. always takes a little longer. But you can count on it happening.

From an outside view, I agree with you that this article doesn't really apply to the U.S. much.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Maybe this Mandates are going to end.

I will believe it when I see it. As you said, the police is becoming more and more aggressive and politicians are almost running people over with cars. When did you ever see that happening in the past? At least the running over with cars. If this had happened prior to 2019 that politician would have been immediately forced to resign, yet now half the country sees that person as a "hero". So, while I hope there will be loosening of the restrictions, I don't think for a second this is over. The elite has already shown their true nature, and what they plan to do, and there is no going back as they know the people would never forgive them and will eventually demand justice.

Doc Sandoz

Here is an article by the astute Eugyppius that suggests the present situation is not the result of an overarching top-down globalist WEF-fronted conspiracy to vaxx everyone so as to accomplish any of a number of nefarious ends: world population reduction, universal vaxx passports and CBDC, installing graphene control systems in people's bodies, etc. (Not to say the WEF and its ilk wouldn't rejoice at these ends being accomplished.) Rather, the persistence of the ridiculous and unscientific lockdowns, masking and vaxx policies is a result of western bureaucracies being tendential, rather than strategic, regimes that form simplistic consensus policies which once in place persist on the blind inertia of the mediocre minds that inhabit them failing/refusing to recognize and admit error.

Of course, this reasoning doesn't necessarily account for the uniform complicity of mass media, unless one considers that govt and global corporations are intimately interlinked. Then one must also account for the existence of masses of COVIDIAN sheeple, of fanatic or just cowering variety, which are perhaps best explained as suffering mass formation psychosis generated by isolation, hopelessness and anxiety induced by media propaganda.

The polar opposite of Eugyppius' view is probably best expressed by Max Igan in this his latest rather un-nerving report:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vF5yxtp7U0p4/

Last edited:

Doc Sandoz

Bill Gates did "predict" covid to end in 2022

From the article: "Based on what I've seen over the past couple of years, I'm more worried than I've ever been about the ability of governments to get big things done," he writes, adding that "social media has played a huge role in spreading misinformation that makes people suspicious of their governments."

GOOD!

dfspcc20

From an article last week, I was surprised to see Reddit commenters, of all people, questioning how COVID hospitalizations are accounted for. So fingers-crossed of a consciousness-shift related to this circus.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/news/comments/rvq5w8/96_michigan_children_hospitalized_with_covid/

Top-rated comments:
1641937431963.png

1641937458293.png

1641937490179.png

mostlylurking

I will believe it when I see it. As you said, the police is becoming more and more aggressive and politicians are almost running people over with cars. When did you ever see that happening in the past? At least the running over with cars. If this had happened prior to 2019 that politician would have been immediately forced to resign, yet now half the country sees that person as a "hero". So, while I hope there will be loosening of the restrictions, I don't think for a second this is over. The elite has already shown their true nature, and what they plan to do, and there is no going back as they know the people would never forgive them and will eventually demand justice.
Well, there does seem to be quite a bit of news breaking this week:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zgoENmeddA

and finally this one:
"MSM this morning:
  • BBC: Cut self isolation period
  • Guardian: End Mass Jabs
  • The Times: End Free Tests
  • Daily Mail: Scotland Against Lockdown
  • Telegraph: Dodgy Covid Data
  • Evening Standard: Covid is endemic
Can you see what’s happening? They’re moving to the winning side.”

Last edited:

Drareg

Here is an article by the astute Eugyppius that suggests the present situation is not the result of an overarching top-down globalist WEF-fronted conspiracy to vaxx everyone so as to accomplish any of a number of nefarious ends: world population reduction, universal vaxx passports and CBDC, installing graphene control systems in people's bodies, etc. (Not to say the WEF and its ilk wouldn't rejoice at these ends being accomplished.) Rather, the persistence of the ridiculous and unscientific lockdowns, masking and vaxx policies is a result of western bureaucracies being tendential, rather than strategic, regimes that form simplistic consensus policies which once in place persist on the blind inertia of the mediocre minds that inhabit them failing/refusing to recognize and admit error.

Of course, this reasoning doesn't necessarily account for the uniform complicity of mass media, unless one considers that govt and global corporations are intimately interlinked. Then one must also account for the existence of masses of COVIDIAN sheeple, of fanatic or just cowering variety, which are perhaps best explained as suffering mass formation psychosis generated by isolation, hopelessness and anxiety induced by media propaganda.

The polar opposite of Eugyppius' view is probably best expressed by Max Igan in this his latest rather un-nerving report:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vF5yxtp7U0p4/

Eugyppius underestimates the use of data and information from the internet, it’s useful if used correctly, it can be used in a cybernetic manner to control, whether he believes it or not they will use this covid saga to fine tune said systems.
He’s right about the stupidity within institutions but most of their information was coming from the top down, organizations who use data, PR companies, intelligence units, tech companies, hedge funds etc , they have a capacity to influence control via information and meaning.

Doc Sandoz

Eugyppius underestimates the use of data and information from the internet, it’s useful if used correctly, it can be used in a cybernetic manner to control, whether he believes it or not they will use this covid saga to fine tune said systems.
He’s right about the stupidity within institutions but most of their information was coming from the top down, organizations who use data, PR companies, intelligence units, tech companies, hedge funds etc , they have a capacity to influence control via information and meaning.
The reality probably lies somewhere between Eugyppius' analysis and Max's take. Just where on that continuum the truth lies I have a hard time determining, for my view slides along it day to day, article to article, report to report.

Drareg

The reality probably lies somewhere between Eugyppius' analysis and Max's take. Just where on that continuum the truth lies I have a hard time determining, for my view slides along it day to day, article to article, report to report.

I find it useful to view it from a bioenergetic resource point of view, if you see all the parts looking for resources to fuel their metabolic rate it becomes clearer, the different classes/layers within the system have a different level of resource they desire, some need enough to get through the day like a homeless person, the ruling class want enough resources for generations.

This where Peat provides enlightenment, most philosophers philosophize like fish in water, they forget to account for the water, every decision is effected by the water, the bioenergetic resource is our water so to speak.

Peater Piper

Here is an article by the astute Eugyppius
I just went down the substack rabbit hole in the last few days, starting with Jessica Rose, and now subscribed to Eugyppius. It looks like a lot of great minds ended up there, probably because it's one of the few places left without censorship.

Doc Sandoz

I just went down the substack rabbit hole in the last few days, starting with Jessica Rose, and now subscribed to Eugyppius. It looks like a lot of great minds ended up there, probably because it's one of the few places left without censorship.
Another good one is Mark Crispin Miller's substack.

Aad

They will either release a new deadlier variant or a far more lethal new virus.

They are just getting started.

L

Lord Cola

the present situation is not the result of an overarching top-down globalist WEF-fronted conspiracy to vaxx everyone so as to accomplish any of a number of nefarious ends: world population reduction, universal vaxx passports and CBDC, installing graphene control systems in people's bodies, etc. (Not to say the WEF and its ilk wouldn't rejoice at these ends being accomplished.) Rather, the persistence of the ridiculous and unscientific lockdowns, masking and vaxx policies is a result of western bureaucracies being tendential, rather than strategic, regimes that form simplistic consensus policies which once in place persist on the blind inertia of the mediocre minds that inhabit them failing/refusing to recognize and admit error.
That's absurd. Ironically it sounds like his essay is a result of his being a tendential thinker, trying to justify his entrenched beliefs on the power structures and the people who run them.

How were the original "errors" - which were obviously problematic to non-establishment scientists from the very beginning - so consistent with each other? How did they all so conveniently serve the "elite" agenda? Is the strategic complexity of the the covid narrative and the authoritarian public-private responses representative of western democratic "tendencies" that this person uses to excuse the "mediocre" minds who are allegedly incapable of following orders for a complex strategy? This essay is a verbose extension of the usual "liberal" excuse, that the government and people in positions of power are "incompetent".

Last edited by a moderator:

Drareg

That's absurd. Ironically it sounds like his essay is a result of his being a tendential thinker, trying to justify his entrenched beliefs on the power structures and the people who run them.

How were the original "errors" - which were obviously problematic to non-establishment scientists from the very beginning - so consistent with each other? How did they all so conveniently serve the "elite" agenda? Is the strategic complexity of the the covid narrative and the authoritarian public-private responses representative of western democratic "tendencies" that this person uses to excuse the "mediocre" minds who are allegedly incapable of following orders for a complex strategy? This essay is a verbose extension of the usual "liberal" excuse, that the government and people in positions of power are "incompetent".

The bumbling along narrative is for the educated classes who don’t have time to look into it, Adam curtis documentaries are designed for this class of people also, like you say how come they always seem to profit from the incompetence, 2 trillion in tax payer money poured into Afghanistan but billions if not more made for corporate group from weapons manufacturing, poppy fields etc

At the top my guess is it’s cybernetic theory being used, create contexts for those below and understanding human meanings as in what they know you can create a general outcome, it’s child’s play, if you know the nature of a dog for example you can place a treat buried in your back garden, when he is released into the context of the garden you know his nature and the actions that will follow, many institutions are below those above creating the contexts therefore they react.

They know what we know, we don’t ask how we know what we know, when they place a context in our environment they know how we perceive it, they know we don’t think but parrot and associate with authority, they have thought us how to act, most of us are behaving like mammals, this behavior is rewarded via access to bioenergetic resource and the feedback loop continues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom