Covid-19 vaccine: AstraZeneca ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine (AZD1222) aka Oxford vaccine

Giraffe

The thing to be concerned about with the AZ vaccine is enhanced immune reaction, or antibody-dependent enhancement. That's where more binding antibodies are produced than neutralizing antibodies. There is good antibody response to a vaccine, but it causes more severe disease, even death, when infected with wild virus. They've never been able to make a successful coronavirus vaccine because of that, and is why they are going the mRNA route. Also polysorbate 80 injected into the blood stream is not a good idea. Children likely get autism form the autoimmune response from vaccines with aborted fetal cell lines, but I don't know how it would affect adults.

Interesting aspects.
Let’s assemble as much information about known and potential sides and dangers and the knows disclosed adjuvants for every approved vaccine here on RPF for quick reference

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Attachments

• AstraZeneca_Age.GIF
    AstraZeneca_Age.GIF
    12 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

In two of the included trials a meningococcal vaccine was used as placebo, in one trial they used saline, and in one trial they used a meningoccal vaccine for the first dose and saline for the second. To get/give an idea how many of the participants in the control group actually received saline, I added that information to figure S1.

Attachments

• AstraZeneca_Control Group.GIF
    AstraZeneca_Control Group.GIF
    30.3 KB · Views: 33
OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Nice! This is very good if we can get a safe vaccine if it becomes mandatory :)
Most participants in the control group received a meningococcal vaccine. In the trials in the UK and in Brazil they gave by accident only half the dose for the first jab. The list of so-called solicited adverse events is long. It includes: fever, chills, joints pains, muscle pains, fatigue, headache, malaise, nausea and vomiting (plus the local ones: pain, tenderness, redness, warmth, itch, swelling and induration.) At some trial sites the protocol has been amended to include prophylactic paracetamol (1 g every 6 h for 24 h to reduce vaccine-associated reactions). Unsolicited adverse events are monitored for 28 days following vaccination.

Serious adverse events are listed in table S6 of the appendix. I think they are difficult to interpret. Age distribution of the side effects is not documented, different trial protocols, short follow-up period, no real control group ...

The risks of inducing disease enhancement and lung immunopathology in the event of COVID-19 disease following ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination are unknown as described above. Two NHP challenge studies have shown no evidence of disease enhancement from immunisation with ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 or inactivated SARS-CoV-2 virus, but caution should be taken when interpreting these negative findings.

Last edited:
OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Safety and immunogenicity of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2: a preliminary report of a phase 1/2, single-blind, randomised controlled trial

In two of the five trial sites (Oxford and Southampton), a protocol amendment (amendment date May 6, 2020) was implemented to allow prophylactic paracetamol to be administered before vaccination and participants were advised to continue with 1 g of paracetamol every 6 h for 24 h to reduce vaccine-associated reactions. All participants enrolled after the protocol amendment at these two sites were given prophylactic paracetamol and randomised equally to the vaccine or control arms of the study.
In this paper they report in more detail how many experienced adverse effects with or without paracetamol. The numbers approximately halved with use of paracetamol.

I personally would prefer to catch the wild virus (assumed I haven't had it already) and take some aspirin in case I feel unwell.

Nighteyes

Thank you for all this Giraffe. I would certainly rather catch the Wild virus as well and avoid any vaccine. My hope is that in case vaccination becomes mandatory to live my life the way I want, that we get a safe(ish) choice. Im probably being too hopeful as your data presented above shows. Fingers crossed limitations for non-vaccinated wont be too bad

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Thank you for all this Giraffe. I would certainly rather catch the Wild virus as well and avoid any vaccine. My hope is that in case vaccination becomes mandatory to live my life the way I want, that we get a safe(ish) choice. Im probably being too hopeful as your data presented above shows. Fingers crossed limitations for non-vaccinated wont be too bad
I hear you.

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

The following ingredients are listed in the UK leaflet:

What COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca contains

One dose (0.5 ml) contains: COVID 19 Vaccine (ChAdOx1-S* recombinant) 5 × 10^10 viral particles

*Recombinant, replication-deficient chimpanzee adenovirus vector encoding the SARS CoV 2 Spike glycoprotein. Produced in genetically modified human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cells.

This product contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs).

The other excipients are:
  • L-histidine
  • L-histidine hydrochloride monohydrate
  • magnesium chloride hexahydrate
  • polysorbate 80
  • ethanol
  • sucrose
  • sodium chloride
  • disodium edetate dihydrate
  • water for injections
There will be countless residues from the manufacturing process. Those never are listed.

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Polysorbate 80

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) writes that it can cause severe allergic reactions, and that it increases uptake of drugs into the brain. They also call it an reactogen.

PS 80 appeared to be more efficient reactogen than its structural homolog, PS 20. These results are consistent with the hypothesis that therapeutic side effects, such as acute hypersensitivity and anaphylactoid reactions, caused by intravenous medicines containing polyethoxylated detergents such as PS 80, can be attributed to complement activation-derived inflammatory mediators. Szebeni et al. (2005 [92]) have tentatively named such reactions as “Complement activation-related pseudoallergy (CARPA)” as a new class of drug induced toxicity including amphiphilic lipids. Also Coors et al. (2005 [19]) identified Polysorbate 80 as the causative agent for an anaphylactoid reaction of non-immunologic origin in a patient (see 4.1.)

'therapeutic side effect' :confused2

According to an article on the website of Children's Health Defense polysorbate 80 is linked to food allergies since it will always contain residual allergen protein from its plant source.

The presence in numerous vaccines of a stabilizer called polysorbate 80 also warrants brief attention. Vaccines containing polysorbate 80 include those against hepatitis B, human papillomavirus (HPV), rotavirus, combination vaccines with a diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis component, virtually all influenza vaccines and others. For its manufacture, polysorbate 80 relies on a variety of plant sources (including wheat and corn) as well as vegetable, legume and nut oils. In a prior publication in 2015, one of the co-authors of the Pharmaceutical Research study reported the “impossibility” of guaranteeing that polysorbate-80-containing vaccines are free of “residual allergen proteins from these food sources,” noting that the “residual allergens that may be present…are not even listed in the vaccine package inserts.” A team of allergy experts recently asserted that hypersensitivity to polysorbates “may be underrecognized,” and a study in Brazil implicated another stabilizer called dextran in “hypersensitivity-type adverse events” associated with MMR vaccination.

No Enigma: Vaccines and the Food Allergy Epidemic

OP
Giraffe

Giraffe

Astrazeneca is used in Germany for health care workers, fire workers etc. It's not used for people older than 65. We hear almost daily that the day after vaccination 25 to 50% call in sick. This was to be expected. Anyone who has read the publication from the phase 1 trial would know that. The authorities and Astrazeneca however act as if they are surprised that there so many having so severe symptoms. And they are glossing over it, "This is good news: It shows that the vaccine is doing its job", "the employees benefited from a bonus day off." A young-ish man who got vaccinated suffered stroke-like symptoms. He says that he had pains in his right foot, and he couldn't move his right arm. It's improved a bit after a couple of days, but his fingers and the foot are still completely numb.

Perry Staltic

The European Medicines Agency has just admitted the obvious: the @AstraZeneca vaccine causes blood disorders. They’d better explain why it’s not a class effect. Because both the @jnj vaccine and the mRNA vaccines have MANY similar reports in VAERS and EUDRA...

Lollipop2

The EMA already walked back their “clear link” urrrgh...

RawEel

I live in Bahrain. The most recent government announcement is banning non-vaccinated people from most indoor venues including grocery stores, malls, all government offices if you had anything to follow up on you can’t, gyms, restaurants, barbers …. Everything except going to work (if you don’t work at mall or government). Our vaccine choices are Sinopharm, AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Sputnik. What do I do? What would you do if you were in my shoes?

P

Peatness

I live in Bahrain. The most recent government announcement is banning non-vaccinated people from most indoor venues including grocery stores, malls, all government offices if you had anything to follow up on you can’t, gyms, restaurants, barbers …. Everything except going to work (if you don’t work at mall or government). Our vaccine choices are Sinopharm, AstraZeneca, Pfizer and Sputnik. What do I do? What would you do if you were in my shoes?
Very sorry you are in this situation already. Are you able to get access to a medical lawyer? As these are experimental injections and clinical trials are yet to be completed what is their justification for mandating it?

Covid Project Crimes of Malfeasance - Dolores Cahill​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhiIoLiHb_c

Last edited by a moderator:

Lollipop2

Is no one resisting this Tyranny? Is there any public push back? If a large number of people say no, than as a group you could stop it.

Grow your own food, find local farmers. Restaurants and malls and events are easy enough to avoid, maybe an underground grows and maybe not all shops will comply.