5ht2b And Growth Hormone

aransheehan

Which 5ht2b serotonin antagonist would reduce growth hormone the least. Sadly at the moment I can only get my hands on yohimbine so I will use that for the time being does yohimbine reduce growth hormone?. Which would be safer ketanserin or ritanserin. Does apetamin have a lot of cyproheptadine? I only have to use not very often. I just want to down regulate the 5HT2b receptor so when I take a 5HT2b agonist it won't cause cardiac fibrosis. The reason why I'm looking for the safest one is I've been told by others not much is known about of 5HT2b antagonists so go with a safe one. I've also heard metdoxine is a selective antagonist but i cant find anything on its affinity or safety

meatbag

Which 5ht2b serotonin antagonist would reduce growth hormone the least. Sadly at the moment I can only get my hands on yohimbine so I will use that for the time being does yohimbine reduce growth hormone?. Which would be safer ketanserin or ritanserin. Does apetamin have a lot of cyproheptadine? I only have to use not very often. I just want to down regulate the 5HT2b receptor so when I take a 5HT2b agonist it won't cause cardiac fibrosis. The reason why I'm looking for the safest one is I've been told by others not much is known about of 5HT2b antagonists so go with a safe one. I've also heard metdoxine is a selective antagonist but i cant find anything on its affinity or safety

why dont you want to reduce growth hormone, aka the death hormone?

We need a bodybuilding section lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals