What do you think about Joe Rogan?

Nomane Euger

Im not religious.
Nor do I want to alienate.

People are evil.
Where does that evil come from?
Hi,one of the sources is in your head,that’s an individual perspective to consider that some peoples are evil or peoples are evil,even acts that could be perceive as atrocious can be perceive as understandable and legit when you consider the individual perspective,intentions and needs.doing things to the detriment of others because that’s your Instinct and intuition to do so,and that you don’t feel empathy for the person toward you,that is not evil in the sense that you are wrong and you should have acted another way,you should not,if you reach a state where you do things to the detriment of others and the degree of empathy you feel for them do not stop you from doing it,Your instincts and Lack of empathy are very probably relevant,you have reached a degree of decrepitude where your energy is declining,your environnement do not provide you the ressources to get back to a better energetic state with more empathy,so you are more cruel,less empathic and you do intuitively try to thrive to the detriment of others for certain things.from an individual perspective that’s what he should do,on the other hand,for the better of most peoples,ideally the person should get in a better energetic state,more empathic it will benefit him and’ others,most peoples don’t know hoW to provide that to the person.i do include all acts in what I said,even murder,genocide

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals