What do you think about Joe Rogan?

mamakitty

Palumboism.
"Palumboism occurs when the muscles on the sides of the abdomen, also known as your oblique muscles, thicken and make it difficult for a bodybuilder to hold in their stomach, or rectus abdominis muscles. Palumboism is also referred to as: steroid or roid gut. human growth hormone or HGH gut."
Thanks! I had no idea it had a term lol. The description does it a justice lol

Peatful

B5C34D67-52BE-4325-821E-E4B4DB2908DA.png

Nomane Euger

on this forum they're one and the same
looool yes indeed,some of your comments are so funny even when they are serious

Peatful

cupofcoffee

What do you think I am suggesting?

Also- the guy he is with. Know anything about him?
I don't know anything about the other guy but i meant to say that satanic references were always part of the edgy part of counter culture and there's nothing intrinsically wrong with it aside from being of bad taste.

Peatful

I don't know anything about the other guy but i meant to say that satanic references were always part of the edgy part of counter culture and there's nothing intrinsically wrong with it aside from being of bad taste.
Yes. Although not so much counter culture anymore- but quite en vogue.

When you see Rogan posturing with such evil next to him; and consider the points above in this thread: one would want to be prudent consuming what he’s pushing.

78220A7B-6632-4C57-9257-820A4220D10D.png

golder

Yes. Although not so much counter culture anymore- but quite en vogue.

When you see Rogan posturing with such evil next to him; and consider the points above in this thread: one would want to be prudent consuming what he’s pushing.

View attachment 35754
What is he pushing? Shooting the ***t with his mates on a podcast and smoking the odd spliff?

Peatful

What is he pushing? Shooting the ***t with his mates on a podcast and smoking the odd spliff?
I don’t think there’s anything I can say that will convince you- it’s something you have to discover or discern for yourself.

Best to you.

LUH 3417

If you can’t draw the history of satanism and luciferianism to nazism and death cults then you should do a little more digging

golder

I don’t think there’s anything I can say that will convince you- it’s something you have to discover or discern for yourself.

Best to you.
Jheez man, I don’t listen to him or care about him. There’s a million problems to solve in this world, I’ll be incredibly happy if I can solve just a few of them. If Joe Rogans links to satanism bothered me, I just wouldn’t turn on his channel. I know this forum is a beacon for people trying to cure their poor health issues, but at some point I think you’ve gotta zoom out and see what actually matters.

Peatful

Jheez man, I don’t listen to him or care about him. There’s a million problems to solve in this world, I’ll be incredibly happy if I can solve just a few of them. If Joe Rogans links to satanism bothered me, I just wouldn’t turn on his channel. I know this forum is a beacon for people trying to cure their poor health issues, but at some point I think you’ve gotta zoom out and see what actually matters.
I actually agree.

Look at the world around us.
Who’s influence is that?
God’s or satan’s?

Satanism matters greatly.
Turning to the things of God, that oppose satanism, would help solve some of those million problems you speak of.

golder

I actually agree.

Who’s influence is that?
God’s or satan’s?

Turning to the things of God, that oppose satanism, would help solve some of those million problems you speak of.
Nice man thanks, I’ll continue to not watch him.

Peatful

Nice man thanks, I’ll continue to not watch him.
No- honestly, thank you.

If more people thought / acted like you just did and put 2 + 2 together; we wouldn’t be in this mess we are in now.
Respect.

cupofcoffee

I actually agree.

Who’s influence is that?
God’s or satan’s?

I think blaming god and satan is a mistake. Why can't we just blame evil people instead of looking everything through the lens of religion, which basically alienates all the people who don't believe in that stuff (myself included)

Peatful

I think blaming god and satan is a mistake. Why can't we just blame evil people instead of looking everything through the lens of religion, which basically alienates all the people who don't believe in that stuff (myself included)
Im not religious.
Nor do I want to alienate.

People are evil.
Where does that evil come from?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals