Joe Rogan never had SARSCOV2

RealNeat

Once again we have been mislead by our old friend the cOviD test ooooooh CDC/FDA Confess: They Had No Virus When They Concocted the Test for the Virus - LewRockwell

Joe Rogan almost literally did everything "scientists" do in a cell culture to "prove" pathogenicity of a so called virus (cytotoxicity) Dr. Stefan Lanka - CPE - Control Experiment (April 21st, 2021)

the guy depleted himself, flew, stayed up all night smoking and drinking and was exhausted. then like a true genius decided he didn't feel so good when he got home so he took a COVID test. Which one I'm not sure, considering it hasn't been isolated, it doesn't really matter.

his body was producing a myriad of stress hormones as a result of his "adventure" and the now famous but ignored exosomes were being packaged up and delivered out into the rest of his body and the world at large. Put a body through stress and you get the messenger byproduct, exosomes.

for context and RP approval: RP: "Oh our DNA is full of stuff that looks like RNA viruses. Some people say that it's half of our our DNA, which is about twice as much DNA as we need for our genes that construct all of us. So there is this mysterious dark non-genetic DNA which gives signs of being related to the RNA viruses and so it's very possible that stored in this immense amount of DNA that there are already some overlapping bits of RNA. When when you're under stress we put out exosomes and they're in the same size range and structural composition of this type of virus, a very similar under the microscope little round particles that are synthesized in a certain part of the cell and stream out of the cell being secreted in blood but under stress these are repair particles. Injured cells will send signals, for example, to the bone marrow and the bone marrow will manufacture exosome material containing RNA and DNA and proteins that help to repair the injured cells in other parts of the body. The stem cell system is largely regulated through these exosomes, an internal communication system. And so the stress that turns those on happens to be the stress that the viruses use as to activate their own synthesis and secretion." - Ray Peat ORN 06/15/2020

So of course the test picked up on all of these particles and one was bound to "match" up to the fictitious sequence and as a result he was boogey man 19 positive.

he then went on to use a bunch of drugs and vitamins to cure his COVID19 ( in reality a crazy hangover, mild self induced poising, sleep deprivation and extreme exhaustion) and tout to the world that he beat the monster!

how many other stories go like this and add to the unnecessary hysteria only God knows.

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3TDU9fFwCop4MHTQSrU6Tg?si=uTJ-T60WSVGNikseYQF4dA&dl_branch=1

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Rogan probably would have been the same with or without IVM, but there's very little chance it did him any harm, and if he hadn't taken IVM and consequently not died we wouldn't have gotten to see people's heads explode. It was actually pretty funny. Did anyone see the infowars guy taking IVM on camera, which panned away, then panned back and he had a horse head and was neighing?

Ben.

how many other stories go like this and add to the unnecessary hysteria only God knows.

Exactly this. So many do proudly tell stories of how they had it and i remember clearly how after every sneeze or throat itch last year people were scared of "having it". Being ill became a trend. How much of it was just elevated stress and confinement?

Im sure, altough he already has enough followers/fans, this just gave him lots of publicity. Wethere he actually believes in his story or not idk.

mrchibbs

Well, I think there is some nuance to this situation.

If he went somewhere and got exposed to new people, in a situation where he was less rested that is enough to develop symptoms.

In effect, that's all covid is, a response to the exosomes of sick-stressed individuals.

Recently, I've taken up a job that has led to me being exposed to countless vaxxed individuals in close quarters, and for the first week, I felt really ill.

Beastmode

Rogan sharing how he realizes the reason he got sick was most likely due to staying up late, drinking, etc is another step forward to waking up people to linking their lifestyle's impact on getting all these symptoms all linked now to COVID.

I'm on day 3 since feeling body weakness, headaches (that I never get,) etc and most likely would test + on the bull**** test.

I haven't done any of Rogan's strategies b/c I don't think they're really necessary. T3, aspirin, cypro and a few other things here and there that is Peaty has done me fine. Lot's of vitamin D midday and more sleep at night.

Lollipop2

Recently, I've taken up a job that has led to me being exposed to countless vaxxed individuals in close quarters, and for the first week, I felt really ill.
Same. Now my coworkers are getting their 3rd shots - boosters.

Lollipop2

I haven't done any of Rogan's strategies b/c I don't think they're really necessary. T3, aspirin, cypro and a few other things here and there that is Peaty has done me fine. Lot's of vitamin D midday and more sleep at night.
+1 I used MB, aspirin, Vit D, Vit K2, Zinc, lysine for a few days, olive leaf extract, glycine.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Well, I think there is some nuance to this situation.

If he went somewhere and got exposed to new people, in a situation where he was less rested that is enough to develop symptoms.

In effect, that's all covid is, a response to the exosomes of sick-stressed individuals.

I guess one of my main points is that one need not be exposed to others exosomes to either test positive or be ill, one can literally self produce these symptoms/ particles , which is still up in the air in terms of "causing" the severity of disease ascribed to it, even though Dr. Peat thinks it's possible. Just as viruses are yet to prove a causational relationship to disease so are exosomes, as the observed EM viruses ARE likely all exosomes, it's a chicken or the egg situation.

so if clearly proven the distinction could be as follows: "exosomes are non living packets of information that are everywhere and produced by higher organisms; viruses are those exosomes which make people ill, either because they are artificially made (lab origin) or received at a bad/ inappropriate time in the organisms life." Like I said this is yet to be proven.

Capt

I tested negative on 4 different covid tests (2 rapid, 2 PCR) during a 2 week period when I was more stressed, anxious, low energy than I've been ever in my life.

But I'm contradicting the theory so I'm probably a false flag fake bot account

mrchibbs

I guess one of my main points is that one need not be exposed to others exosomes to either test positive or be ill, one can literally self produce these symptoms/ particles , which is still up in the air in terms of "causing" the severity of disease ascribed to it, even though Dr. Peat thinks it's possible. Just as viruses are yet to prove a causational relationship to disease so are exosomes, as the observed EM viruses ARE likely all exosomes, it's a chicken or the egg situation.

so if clearly proven the distinction could be as follows: "exosomes are non living packets of information that are everywhere and produced by higher organisms; viruses are those exosomes which make people ill, either because they are artificially made or received at a bad/ inappropriate time in the organisms life." Like I said this is yet to be proven.

Oh for sure, I agree. It's a topic I'm still struggling with.

I listened to the recent Joe Rogan clip on youtube and like you said he clearly exhausted himself and stayed out too late. He himself pointed out that he may have not have become sick if he'd gone to the hotel early to catch regular sleep.

From personal experience, I think it goes both ways. I've developed respiratory/flu symptoms before simply from poor nutrition/lack of sleep, but in two situations since 2020 I can remember coming into close contact with a bunch of new people for several hours and promptly developing fever/shortness of breath etc.

From Ray's August show with Patrick Timpone, I sort of understood that the more people you come into contact with, the more likely you are to incorporate exosomes from someone who's sick/metabolically deranged and that can act as a message to your own cells and can throw you into a funk, especially if immunity/metabolic health is slightly off, even for just a few hours at the end of a tiring day.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Oh for sure, I agree. It's a topic I'm still struggling with.

I listened to the recent Joe Rogan clip on youtube and like you said he clearly exhausted himself and stayed out too late. He himself pointed out that he may have not have become sick if he'd gone to the hotel early to catch regular sleep.

From personal experience, I think it goes both ways. I've developed respiratory/flu symptoms before simply from poor nutrition/lack of sleep, but in two situations since 2020 I can remember coming into close contact with a bunch of new people for several hours and promptly developing fever/shortness of breath etc.

From Ray's August show with Patrick Timpone, I sort of understood that the more people you come into contact with, the more likely you are to incorporate exosomes from someone who's sick/metabolically deranged and that can act as a message to your own cells and can throw you into a funk, especially if immunity/metabolic health is slightly off, even for just a few hours at the end of a tiring day.
One of the reasons I'm looking into this is because of your last paragraph. I think in an otherwise healthy situation it's odd for people to get "ill". So I wonder if it's really an exosome thing or something else, as woowoo as it might sound, Dr. Cowan and Kaufman talk about the energetic component of individuals, Dr. Peat has touched on this subject too by saying more or less, "I think being around healthy lively people is protective and not around sick or low vibe individuals." I think we can tune in to these mental or heart frequencies and like a bodies temperature goes down in a chronically cold situation (hypothermia) same happens to the energetic field of an individual.

it's also possible that the opposite is true, the lively positive energy puts the body in a more relaxed situation in which it feels more prepared to detox something that it couldn't in a chronic fight or flight mood so it gets "ill." This might explain situations like childhood "illnesses" which prevent chronic diseases in the long run.

more on this here, Mike was touting masks and the crazy boogeyman rhetoric and is now changing his tone in the face of less and less evidence. Resonance is also talked about here,
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zez4gdpUfHEK/

Last edited:

Beastmode

+1 I used MB, aspirin, Vit D, Vit K2, Zinc, lysine for a few days, olive leaf extract, glycine.
All great stuff!

I have some MB (haven't had any yet,) get my vitamin D from the florida sun, I have had some k2 a few times since feeling this way and a can of oysters (for the zinc) on day 1. I get glycine in my great lakes gelatin. Everything on that list but olive leaf extract :).

What Peat has really helped me appreciate is to always think energy production, not sickness. Helps me avoid anything that might be harmful in the long run, even though it might mitigate "symptoms" in the short run.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

All great stuff!

I have some MB (haven't had any yet,) get my vitamin D from the florida sun, I have had some k2 a few times since feeling this way and a can of oysters (for the zinc) on day 1. I get glycine in my great lakes gelatin. Everything on that list but olive leaf extract :).

What Peat has really helped me appreciate is to always think energy production, not sickness. Helps me avoid anything that might be harmful in the long run, even though it might mitigate "symptoms" in the short run.
Yup agreed.

Lollipop2

+1 Thyroid and Progesterone-Progest-e have been life saving and life giving in my personal example. I was telling my husband that Ray has made the most difference in my life compared to anyone else I can think of.

Peater Piper

I'm on day 3 since feeling body weakness, headaches (that I never get,) etc and most likely would test + on the bull**** test.
Based on people I know, you're just as likely to get a false negative. I have two relatives who were seriously ill, tested negative via PCR multiple times only to end up with detectable antibodies within a few weeks. One of them was diagnosed with COVID-19 despite the negative tests based on round glass opacities via x-ray (and severe pneumonia). I suppose they could have had something else and the antibodies are wrong, but it's unusual to get a severe lower respiratory illness in the middle of summer.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Based on people I know, you're just as likely to get a false negative. I have two relatives who were seriously ill, tested negative via PCR multiple times only to end up with detectable antibodies within a few weeks. One of them was diagnosed with COVID-19 despite the negative tests based on round glass opacities via x-ray (and severe pneumonia). I suppose they could have had something else and the antibodies are wrong, but it's unusual to get a severe lower respiratory illness in the middle of summer.
Hope they are well. I would argue it's not unusual in the summer if the conditions are not summery, meaning many people have the same existence as winter, drinking a lot, indoors in AC, eating the same food, avoiding the sun and limiting human contact. I'm not saying your family did this I'm just presenting a situation.

Peater Piper

Hope they are well. I would argue it's not unusual in the summer if the conditions are not summery, meaning many people have the same existence as winter, drinking a lot, indoors in AC, eating the same food, avoiding the sun and limiting human contact. I'm not saying your family did this I'm just presenting a situation.
Thank you, they recovered and seem to be fine now (and I would guess have natural immunity to boot). One in particular is a beach bum, so I doubt it was from a lack of sun or being indoors. No idea about their other habits, and of course summer illnesses occurred before we ever heard of SARS-CoV-2. Just wanted to provide some anecdotal evidence that feeling ill, even with covid-like symptoms, isn't certain to cause a positive test. And then there's people who felt fine and turned up positive tests, so who knows...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals