Joe Rogan never had SARSCOV2

Beastmode

Based on people I know, you're just as likely to get a false negative. I have two relatives who were seriously ill, tested negative via PCR multiple times only to end up with detectable antibodies within a few weeks. One of them was diagnosed with COVID-19 despite the negative tests based on round glass opacities via x-ray (and severe pneumonia). I suppose they could have had something else and the antibodies are wrong, but it's unusual to get a severe lower respiratory illness in the middle of summer.
I haven't, and almost definitely wouldn't, take a pcr test for anything. To me it's like asking someone else how I feel. Total b.s.

I'm on Day 4 and feel about 90% of normal capacity. When I get low in energy and experience "symptoms" of anything I look at my lifestyle immediately. For me, I got to bed earlier, more sunlight, no gym workouts, etc.

Have I been exposed to COVID in the past 1.5 years? Almost definitely. Never have I considered doing anything other than what I would normally do when experiencing symptoms of anything. I know my body so much better these days b/c I pay attention to metrics like (heart rate, body temp, mood, sleep, bowels etc) that it's hard for me to link any symptom to some "disease." Peat has been such a blessing in regards to my thought process as much as, or more, than what I eat.

Beastmode

+1 Thyroid and Progesterone-Progest-e have been life saving and life giving in my personal example. I was telling my husband that Ray has made the most difference in my life compared to anyone else I can think of.
Definitely agree on that. We keep a steady supply of progest-e in our house. I typically take a drop or 2 per day with my coffee. I've probably upped it to around 5 drops per day based what my body is asking for in that moment.

LucyL

There was a sub thread in the CDC propoganda film Contagion (Contagion (2011) - IMDb) where the counter culture blog star claimed to have the illness and claimed to cure himself with non-approved substances. Nothing is real anymore.

rothko

+1 Thyroid and Progesterone-Progest-e have been life saving and life giving in my personal example. I was telling my husband that Ray has made the most difference in my life compared to anyone else I can think of.
hopefully besides your husband...

Lollipop2

Definitely agree on that. We keep a steady supply of progest-e in our house. I typically take a drop or 2 per day with my coffee. I've probably upped it to around 5 drops per day based what my body is asking for in that moment.
Awesome.

Sefton10

If he went somewhere and got exposed to new people, in a situation where he was less rested that is enough to develop symptoms.
"Fresher's Flu" happens every year on university campuses. A bunch of new people from different areas put together in cramped living conditions, stressed at being away from home for the first time, copious amounts of alcohol, little sleep etc. Guess what it will be called this year though...

mrchibbs

"Fresher's Flu" happens every year on university campuses. A bunch of new people from different areas put together in cramped living conditions, stressed at being away from home for the first time, copious amounts of alcohol, little sleep etc. Guess what it will be called this year though...

It was already the case last year, I remember reports from University of Wisconsin in Sept 2020 where they had like 15000-20000 students test positive for "covid". Now they're forcing those very same students who likely have robust lifelong immunity, to wreck their immune system and take up a subscription service for the rest of their lives (mRNA boosters).

Jon2547

First of all, thank you to the op @RealNeat . Having a reasonable mind in this current era of idiocracy is a rare thing.

Stories like this from Joe Rogan (and other myths regarding china and the gain of function bs) all go towards cementing the hoax of germ theory.

It reminds me of when my ex wife and I decided to really convince the step daughter, who was 7 years old at the time, that Santa Claus brought her toys during the night. What we did was drop a few carrots outside in the snow and told her that the reindeer left them behind. This visual really worked to deceive this little girl. If one of her classmates were to tell her there is no Santa Claus, the expected knee jerk response from her would have been "BUT BUT BUT, YOU'RE LYING!! THERE WERE CARROTS ON THE GROUND!!!"

Such is the reaction from such silly ninnies that are religiously devoted to germ theory and vaccine poisoning.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

"Im going to post this on this (Book Suggestion: "The Contagion Myth" By Thomas Cowan & Sally Fallon) thread too as Ive started a "evidence against germ theory" compilation of sorts. Some people think Im some anti germ theory fanatic. This is not the case, if we end up actually having contagion or "viruses" (even the word is misleading) as defined by the mainstream... so be it. The reason im questioning it is becasue there is just too much evidence against the "fact" not to. Some people have argued that SARSCOV2 is the causing factor of COVID19, also saying that "Ray hold this position," however, Ray Peat very clearly argues against that quite clearly in this particular ORN interview (though he also does in many other podcasts, including my own)."