What do you think about Joe Rogan?

FitnessMike

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Very unhealthy.
He actually seems to be quite energetic and happy, but this is likely due to his TRT and HGH protocols and his wealth, status, family, etc.

Without all of those, he'd be in a much worse metabolic state. This is obvious because of the fact that he is bald.
6g+ fish oil per day
Lol that's because he listens to mainstream scientists like Rhonda Patrick.
He is nice. Way too nice. =)

Look up the etymology of the word nice btw, youll enjoy.
Interesting roots! "Middle English (in the sense ‘stupid’): from Old French, from Latin nescius ‘ignorant’, from nescire ‘not know’."

YourUniverse

I like that hes repeating anti-authoritarian sentiment on his massive platform, often. I listen to his show when guest is interesting. Hes becoming the media's new Trump.

aniciete

Attachments

• B674EDD4-F16A-41EB-8650-E0A73C45FCCF.png
    B674EDD4-F16A-41EB-8650-E0A73C45FCCF.png
    175 KB · Views: 58
OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Definitely a bit of a strange shape to his mid section.
i meant as a person, some on here were speculating he's got connections with CIA etc

My opinion of him has changed over the years but I do think at his heart he means well. In terms of health, I'd say he seems pretty cognitively switched on, he maintains high standards for a lot of the things he does hunting, comedy (whether I/you like it or not) etc.

I do find him repeating himself a lot which shows some signs of decline I think, but from me he gets an approval. I've just recently started listening to him again with the Peter Attia podcast and I always thought the ideas of Ray and Attia clashed when in fact they seem to espouse the same theories to a certain extent. Imagine a Peaty guest on Rogan, maybe even Saladino once he finally submits to being a closeted-Peatarian.

Peatful

Why the public vitriol against Christians?
Ive heard him mock. Spread hate...

What’s his problem there?

Childish at best. Cultish at worst.

Sefton10

i meant as a person, some on here were speculating he's got connections with CIA etc
My sense is his heart is in the right place. I think even he probably finds the size of his audience now a bit ridiculous. I worried for him after the Spotify deal but it doesn’t seem to have changed him too much.

cupofcoffee

i think that he's a good guy and he's a good example to look up to, not because all of his ideas are good (he follows many unpeaty practices but can you blame him? it's not like this knowledge is very mainstream) but because he's able to stand up for what he believes ( even against mainstream media and twitter mobs ) while also being open minded enought to accept new ideas.

Does anyone have any source of the CIA connection? Because i understand the sentiment of mistrusting big public figures but i think with joe it's a bit far fetched IMO

Peatful

Peatful

Oh dear. Looks like the Reddit guy is a flat earther. Ugh.
Read with a grain of salt for sure....

Later

cupofcoffee

The video I was familiar with has been taken down. “Bullying”View attachment 30414. Imagine that.

I did a quick search and found this older Reddit post.
Haven’t read.
May be interesting.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/JoeRogan/comments/ck7ea5/is_joe_rogan_a_cia_agent_and_satanist/

Yeah that reddit guy doesn't look too "convincing" or "mentally healthy". I'm pretty sure he's a troll but ignoring that being in photos with bad people doesn't make you bad, especially considering Joe lives a very active life and meets a lot of people. Can't comment on the video he mentioned because it's deleted

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals