Well, I tried dry brushing last night. Feels like I had a ton of espresso today (and the flu)

ironfist

No clue how this could do anything.

I did it before a shower last night, like 7 strokes on each limb toward the heart then a few near the chest.

I got in the shower and within a few minutes started to feel "awesome". I took a 30 minute shower and was rehearsing a job interview answer. I had limitless energy and power of voice. I even said this to myself.

So I get out of the shower and am feeling pretty hot.

I wanted to go outside (it's 40f here) and did and got a little cold

I went to bed after eating a little and kept waking within the night.

This morning my heartrate is 120 and I have a throbbing in my head. Bp is 110 / 70 and temperature is fine. Oxygen is 100.

It's probably coincidence but what is going on, I heard dry brushing can clean lymph and after I googled it that said you can feel sick after dry brushing be asue of "detox." If I see "detox" I start thinking it's simply woo.

Edit. The only thing I did differently yesterday was have a protein shake before my shower, but it's the same shake I make normally (frozen blueberries, banana (not frozen today), 30g unflavored whey isolate, walnuts, vanilla almond milk). The shake has never done that before but felt like including it because it's slightly odd to have it at night.

Has anyone experienced this before?

Last edited:

frannybananny

No clue how this could do anything.

I did it before a shower last night, like 7 strokes on each limb toward the heart then a few near the chest.

I got in the shower and within a few minutes started to feel "awesome". I took a 30 minute shower and was rehearsing a job interview answer. I had limitless energy and power of voice. I even said this to myself.

So I get out of the shower and am feeling pretty hot.

I wanted to go outside (it's 40f here) and did and got a little cold

I went to bed after eating a little and kept waking within the night.

This morning my heartrate is 120 and I have a throbbing in my head. Bp is 110 / 70 and temperature is fine. Oxygen is 100.

It's probably coincidence but what is going on, I heard dry brushing can clean lymph and after I googled it that said you can feel sick after dry brushing be asue of "detox." If I see "detox" I start thinking it's simply woo.

Edit. The only thing I did differently yesterday was have a protein shake before my shower, but it's the same shake I make normally (frozen blueberries, banana (not frozen today), 30g unflavored whey isolate, walnuts, vanilla almond milk). The shake has never done that before but felt like including it because it's slightly odd to have it at night.

Has anyone experienced this before?
It could have been from changing your body temp too fast...you took a long hot shower, got hot and then went outside into the cold and got a chill? That doesn't sound good.

OP
I

ironfist

I was out of the shower for a while before going outside. I'm feeling better today. Yesterday I felt pretty sick. I am staying with my dad and mom and they felt (possibly) sick with something so maybe it's that.

I usually have hot showers and don't feel that increase of energy in those.

I had some 20umf manuka honey today and am not feeling that sick anymore.

It felt like a gentle flu.

The weird thing happened to be my heart speeding all day.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals