WARNING: CO2-related Death

Dan W

I've been told of a person who recently died in some way related to using a CO2 tank. I don't know any details beyond that, but I wanted to warn anyone that's trying to boost CO2 with outside factors.

InChristAlone

Wow, it wasn't a guy named ***** was it? He died suddenly and no one knows why.

But yes people please be careful using this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

yerrag

I've been told of a person who recently died in some way related to using a CO2 tank. I don't know any details beyond that, but I wanted to warn anyone that's trying to boost CO2 with outside factors.
Thanks for the warning. If you have the chance, please send a link the story.

DaveFoster

theLaw

That's not an excessive amount of caffeine. Maybe around 400 mg.

My post was poorly written.

I was actually trying to make two points at once.

Willing to bet that the CO2 dose in question wasn't very much at all.

.....................or maybe the person just had a CO2 tank fetish.:eek::eek::eek:

DaveFoster

My post was poorly written.

I was actually trying to make two points at once.

Willing to bet that the CO2 dose in question wasn't very much at all.

.....................or maybe the person just had a CO2 tank fetish.:eek::eek::eek:
Could be. The caffeine news gives me anxiety, though. He did drink diet soda and maybe some harmful additives in the energy drinks like L-carnitine.

@haidut What do you think about these energy drink-related deaths?

yerrag

I must have missed something. I didn't see how a CO2 tank is even involved here.

He had caffeine, milk, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, taurine - from latte, Mountain Dew, energy drink. How did he get arrhythmia from it? Are you saying it was the carbonation that did it?

I think the death was from something else. Will wait for the coroner's report.

OP
Dan W

Dan W

He had caffeine, milk, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, taurine - from latte, Mountain Dew, energy drink. How did he get arrhythmia from it? Are you saying it was the carbonation that did it?
I think theLaw's news post was about a different case. I don't have any additional info or news stories on the one I mentioned.

yerrag

I think theLaw's news post was about a different case. I don't have any additional info or news stories on the one I mentioned.
Whew! I'll go ahead with my plan for a DIY carbonation unit. And I'll be nice with it to not become a news feature :D

Energizer

Isn't it a bit premature to assume it was the CO2 if you don't know the full details surrounding the death or even the events leading up to it?

Last edited:

ddjd

Wow, it wasn't a guy named ***** was it? He died suddenly and no one knows why.

But yes people please be careful using this stuff.
did anyone find out what happend

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Dan W

Dan W

Isn't it a bit premature to assume it was the CO2 if you don't know the full details surrounding the death or even the events leading up to it?
Definitely, I'm uncomfortable posting vague info from a single source. I was specifically told it was a death due to CO2 tank use though.

yerrag

Definitely, I'm uncomfortable posting vague info from a single source. I was specifically told it was a death due to CO2 tank use though.
Hurry up already. Sales of coffee, Mountain Dew, and Red Bull have been on a downward spiral.:arghh:

Herbie

This is very interesting.

Dustin doesn't even have the awareness to put the mask on.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals