My Experience With CO2 - My Routine, Knowledge, And Questions

my favorite method is to use a big porous (fabric) bag such as used to go shopping, and put it over my head, and seal it with my hands around my neck. 10 minutes or so is very relaxing and builds a great amount of CO2. You don't have to hold a bottle or anything.

If you are doing this right, you feel warmer.

MeatOrchid

my favorite method is to use a big porous (fabric) bag such as used to go shopping, and put it over my head, and seal it with my hands around my neck. 10 minutes or so is very relaxing and builds a great amount of CO2. You don't have to hold a bottle or anything.

If you are doing this right, you feel warmer.
Thank you for you comment. =)

Mauritio

@fever257 and others :are you still doing this ?

Bodrum

I have a tailor sew this bag to my specific facial measurements from organic cotton cloth.. its 3 layers, less than that let the air thru.. i have bands holding it on my face, so I can be free doing anything while bagbreathing.. I use it usually 3 times a day 15-20 minutes.. avoiding laying down, thinking it might not do me good if I fall asleep while doing it..

Attachments

• 20220710_161442.jpg
    20220710_161442.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 20220710_161439.jpg
    20220710_161439.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 67
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    12.5 KB · Views: 64

GorillaHead

I just wanna say high c02 In blood is bad. When I was 18 my c02 in blood was low and as I get in worse health it got higher and higher. And not that I am back in excellent shape and health. Every metabolic parameter has improved my co2 went back dowm

WonMore

I have a tailor sew this bag to my specific facial measurements from organic cotton cloth.. its 3 layers, less than that let the air thru.. i have bands holding it on my face, so I can be free doing anything while bagbreathing.. I use it usually 3 times a day 15-20 minutes.. avoiding laying down, thinking it might not do me good if I fall asleep while doing it..
Are you continuing to do that? Any effects? I believe it's not totally airtight on face, is it?

Bodrum

Are you continuing to do that? Any effects? I believe it's not totally airtight on face, is it?
Its as good as it gets. Yes, I do use it and love it. The problem was that the air was going thru the cloth itself but 3 layers stopped that. It works just fine (the tailor was my girlfriend at the time and I worked her real hard to make it close to perfectly to my face :))

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals