Vegetarian Diet--morphological Changes In Bone

lvysaur

Recently stopped cooking switched to veggie foods. In my case, a "vegetarian" diet is a "lactotarian" diet: I drank quart a day, plus pizza, plus cheeses, and some fruit/lentils/veggies/starch. There was occasional shrimp, but no other animal foods. Was drinking a lot of saffron and cardamom with my milk, and obviously high sugar. All the milk was A2, but the cheeses obviously were A1.

Another factor was bowel/endotoxin. I usually poop everyday, but here I was keeping it to once in two days. This was somewhat necessitated by the high cheese/low fiber combination. I think "constipation" may be beneficial occasionally.

I was also very sedentary--not even leaving my house for days.

Cognitively, I have exams coming up, and this diet made it very easy to study. Mind was good at "absorbing" the material, mindstate was very calm and relaxed all the time. Ironically, I was "low energy" in the sense that I didn't have the raw urge to "get stuff done", like I would with a to-do list. Yet despite this I was more productive.

Socially, I would talk to people I encountered without even thinking about it. Didn't have a strong opinion on anything anyone said, but would try to approach conversations from their point of view.

Sexually, my sex drive felt like my teenage one. I was not at all attracted to the "curvy" physique, but instead to a less overtly feminine one. More focused on faces and upper body traits than hips and ****. More on this in my link below.

Physically, I experienced the spine lengthening crunchiness/cracking effect that I've mentioned before with aspirin and K2. However, it lasted longer, stronger, was sustained for about a week. Took no aspirin, took one pill of Lifeextension K2. Sitting height seemed taller, but didn't measure. My standing height was half an inch taller than usual.

Hip bone was lower. To be specific, the tops of my pelvis were lower than usual. This is related to the crunchiness. There are four types of female pelvises: gynoid/android/anthropoid/platypelloid. I'm a man, but the android/anthropoid types are similar--and they are also both the most primitive. Anthropoid is claimed to be a "fusion" of the last vertebrae to the pelvis. I made a few comment posts about that here.

This fusion would go a long way in explaining my crunchy joint cracking in the region. When fused, my pelvis and last vertebrae are part of the same bone. Lower flexibility, "tight" back, slight lordosis. When UNfused, they are separate bones. More flexibility, cracking, possibly higher sitting height.

After a week or so, I broke my meat fast and ate a small tin of sardines in olive oil. Rinsed the oil out very thoroughly; the fish basically "felt" fatfree. Still, minutes after eating, I could feel the hip fusion occurring again. However, this did not happen with the shrimp that I ate.

My suspicion here is that the culprit is arachidonic acid. Dairy is devoid of AA, and even shrimp is very low fat. Sardines are high PUFA. I plan to do more experiments like this, but intercepted with different foods, like beef and chicken and perhaps other fish.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals