What can cause the hip bones to be slightly wider as a male? Can your shoulders/hips/other bones still change in your 20s?

Explorer

I am 20, tall (188cm) and my shoulders have grown too but I always or during puberty had slightly wider hipbones - it is not as wide as those skinny-fat very feminine types of guys have but I feel like it might have been by 20% thinner or maybe I need even wider shoulders to proportionate it out

Does higher estrogen during puberty cause it? At 20 I tested my Estradiol it was 29pg/ml and total T the two times I tested it has been around 500 range (this August 532ng/dl) and my cortisol was also at 600 in the morning and my TSH during puberty was in 2.x zone

Maybe I do not even have that wide hips but I am not sure I would need to analyze it more

In any case, what generally determines hip, clavicle, and other bone widths? I have read about it but wanna hear other opinions too

Has anyone managed to get wider clavicles and grow bones denser and masculinize frame/face structure even in the 20s or 30s or even later?

I wanna hear about some cases of noticeable androgenic development obtained even after puberty

Tell your experiences here

B

BRBsavinWorld

Anecdotally Yes to all of the above.

Yes, high estrogen, or low test during puberty, will absolutely cause feminization of a male figure and sex organs. This part is not even theoretical (it can even happen after puberty, just slower in accordance with metabolic rate). There are even studies showing phallic growth with D3, Cal, and K, as Haidut has shown. When dietary protocols don't work, the reason ultimately comes down to metabolic rate (take Natural Desiccated Thyroid for a few years and forever).

A member here claimed to see his hips notably narrower after perhaps a year on this diet. This makes sense, because bones are constantly being rebuilt and torn down. Nothing is stagnant in the body. I myself have atleast seen the appearance of my shoulders widen, with a few months of working out, while eating Very Peaty with lots of estrogen inhibitors, and sugar/liver/etc. People have even noticed and asked, even tho I'm still as chubby as prior. I had the typical androgynous body type growing up. Also, look into facial inter-oral manipulations from these very clever people in Russia. They have taken mewing to the next level:
When you see the results, you'll believe anything can change in your body with enough time!

After 2 years into this diet, I can say the next leg of growth is actually contentment and peace with your progress, or you'll literally keep producing serotonin at suicidal levels which also elevate estrogen, cortisol, and prolactin. Go easy on your self mentally. Self hate is a demon, Jesus freed us from that :)

copycat

I am 20, tall (188cm) and my shoulders have grown too but I always or during puberty had slightly wider hipbones - it is not as wide as those skinny-fat very feminine types of guys have but I feel like it might have been by 20% thinner or maybe I need even wider shoulders to proportionate it out

Does higher estrogen during puberty cause it? At 20 I tested my Estradiol it was 29pg/ml and total T the two times I tested it has been around 500 range (this August 532ng/dl) and my cortisol was also at 600 in the morning and my TSH during puberty was in 2.x zone

Maybe I do not even have that wide hips but I am not sure I would need to analyze it more

In any case, what generally determines hip, clavicle, and other bone widths? I have read about it but wanna hear other opinions too

Has anyone managed to get wider clavicles and grow bones denser and masculinize frame/face structure even in the 20s or 30s or even later?

I wanna hear about some cases of noticeable androgenic development obtained even after puberty

Tell your experiences here
im detrans mtf and yes, estrogen in high doses did widen my hip bones visibly when i was 21, even tho i was under the assumption that the hip bones were supposed to fuse by the time i had reached that age. But that doesn't necesseraly mean it's purely endocrinological in your case, altough it is more than likely. Even so, bodies do change with time. I Taller, bigger bodies generally have a much harder time keeping themselves healthy and/or symmetrical and a lot of taller kids do end up pretty lanky and 'unhealthy' by the time they're adolescents. It could be a myriad of things. Some ethnicities have a horse-riding history and as such their hips tend to be wider: look at the mongol people. I wouldn't worry about it too much. If anything, you should work on your shoulders. Big hips, narrow waist and even broader shoulders will give you an android look if you're into that

@ liam183 exemestane ?

BigShoes

I personally don't think estrogen inhibitor drugs (e.g. exemestane) are the answer... that's a big pharma strategy. Although maybe useful in a last resort.

You have to ask the question - why is estrogen elevated in the first place?

Hypothyroid individuals also have sluggish liver function. Sluggish liver function leads to poor excretion of estrogen, which leads to a back-log of estrogen in the body. Long term, this causes feminine expression (gyno, wide hips, high voice, unmasculine).

Additionally, when the gut is damaged (bad diet, serotonin, endotoxin), estrogen ALSO rises. Estrogen in the gut "leaks" into the system.

Additionally, we have been under attached for over 50 years (getting worse and worse) with synthetic products and chemicals:
- birth control and plastics in the water supply.
- cosmetic products - shampoos, gels, perfumes, dishwashing, soaps, etc. etc.
- farming practices
- plastics in food packaging leaching into the food

I suggest that these are the things we pursue in fixing ourselves, instead of popping a designer drug to inhibit estrogen at the end stage.

That said, I'm pretty desperate to slash my estrogen by 2/3 - maybe pills are the only option.

Back
Top Bottom