Using Vitamins (biotin) For Improving Glucose Control

I think it actually inhibits gluconeogenesis.
I don't know but it is a cofactor for Oxaloacetate syntesis, and Oxaloacetate is used in Gluconeogenesis. It seems that Ketogenic Diets tend to deplete Biotin due to increased demand.

accelerator

Biotin is the most effective acute way to lower blood sugar for me. I tested it many times with my glucose monitor. Up to 1mg is enough to do it for me.

Just cautious of higher doses impairing Spermatogenesis:
Error - Cookies Turned Off

Very nice!
How long does it take to lower levels, and my how much?

They were prediabetic range and even worse . Figured out how to control it through trial, error, and some supplements
How much of each supplement did it require for you?

aquaman

Very nice!
How long does it take to lower levels, and my how much?

How much of each supplement did it require for you?

Small quantities of the B vitamins, sone magnesium bicarbonate, 50-100mg of aspirin.

Not big dose quantities.

Pyrucet 4-6 drops was very good too.

Galia

They were prediabetic range and even worse . Figured out how to control it through trial, error, and some supplements
After 8 months Ray diet I still have these problems with insulin, blood sugar and weight. Reading this post and your approach, how much biotin did you take daily? CoQ10 I drink at 100mg, and I'm also considering Pyrucet a few drops? For a long time I thought the problem was from hypoteroidism and estrogen, but actually cortisol is at the root of everything.

aquaman

After 8 months Ray diet I still have these problems with insulin, blood sugar and weight. Reading this post and your approach, how much biotin did you take daily? CoQ10 I drink at 100mg, and I'm also considering Pyrucet a few drops? For a long time I thought the problem was from hypoteroidism and estrogen, but actually cortisol is at the root of everything.

Pyrucet works great for BG control. I use 4-6 drops

GorillaHead

Theres a good chance that the reason high dose buotin reduces sepermatogensis and why it causes people to breakout in high doses and why it ramps up metabolism is because it depletes in zinc.

biotin is responsible for zinc homeostasis. A biotin deficiency Memic's a zinc deficiency. Id inagine too much would deplete zinc stores.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals