Uncoupling The Soul - Wolf's Log

OP
W

Wolf

Red light therapy to my abdomen feels exactly like citrulline plus arginine. Increased blood flow and all that. Need to eventually get something better than a 15 dollar setup, but 75w is better than no watts during this season I guess.

Mossy

Red light therapy to my abdomen feels exactly like citrulline plus arginine. Increased blood flow and all that. Need to eventually get something better than a 15 dollar setup, but 75w is better than no watts during this season I guess.
Hello, I'm curious about this. Citrulline and arginine are NO boosters--does red light give you that effect, but without the actual negative boost in NO? Also, when you say stomach, do you mean the actual stomach area, or the belly area--and how long to you shine the light? Thanks.

OP
W

Wolf

Hello, I'm curious about this. Citrulline and arginine are NO boosters--does red light give you that effect, but without the actual negative boost in NO? Also, when you say stomach, do you mean the actual stomach area, or the belly area--and how long to you shine the light? Thanks.
Yes. By stomach I mean belly area and am referring to the intestines and abdominal muscles. I do circles with the light a few inches from my abdomen and it's 75w and a reptile light. I shine it for anywhere from 10-15 minutes. Usually I'll do abdomen, face, chest, head, neck, and then legs. Heat plays a big role as well. Effects last 2-3 hours and are cumulative. No secondary side effects as with cit/arg. I can tell there isn't too much of a boost in those since vein dilation is a pretty good indicator for me.
I also shine it on my jaw and will at times shine it a foot or so from my body for extended periods. The heat gets to be annoying after a while. Those times it can be upwards of an hour since heat isn't too bad.
Apologies for not wording the original update too well, my assumption is that these don't get read.

Yikes.
You're free to do as you wish. You're the one wasting time commenting on what is my log.

Spicy.
giphy.gif

OP
W

Wolf

Kinda dead set on also getting a UV lamp. Red light and micro rolling or whatever is helping my scars heal up and giving my face a pre sick look. UV light move reliably spiked my temperatures and lead to a feeling of wellness. Red light is a softer sort of healing light.
Martial artist woowoo: Sunlight morning exercise is replicated by red light 1:1 helping qi pack into bones as in the bone marrow washing higher order practice. Bones hard.
Started supplementing beta alanine and creatine a bit heavier. My kicks are above my head without too much effort and I'm relaxed while training. Zhan zhuang for long periods is going well and my bastardized single leg zhan zhuang is good enough that big 350 lb people kicking my leg doesn't kill it. Tian zhu huang continues to work to improve the bone matrix without adding size to the bones themselves. There's some study out there on feeder chickens or roasters or whatever responding well to it and having stronger bones.
The substitution of a cheap psyllium husk powder I used once or twice for an organic one with zero fillers has made a dramatic change in my bowel behavior. Solid movements independent of stim or known stuff with laxative effects. Also delays absorption so everything has a smoother profile, especially coffee.
Training the bones doesn't appear to be as heavy on the body as muscular training so I'll likely do that this semester over a squat program. Don't wanna have a twice a week serotonin binge. Iron broom here we come.
My laptop has a faulty charging port so my posts will inevitably devolve to this scattered sort of update. Thank God this thread is for updates.

Broken man

Can I ask you how old are you? The reason I am asking is because I started working and found that life is boring so I am finding new things to explore and one friend told me that I can do university from distance, dont know how to write it correctly now but when I started thinking about it, your thread came on my mind.

OP
W

Wolf

Can I ask you how old are you? The reason I am asking is because I started working and found that life is boring so I am finding new things to explore and one friend told me that I can do university from distance, dont know how to write it correctly now but when I started thinking about it, your thread came on my mind.

OP
W

Wolf

That is nice!! Are you magnet for girls with "Ray Peat" knowedge? :D
Giving medical advice is a bad idea as is associating with people from drastically different socioeconomic backgrounds. So I kinda just make friends as needed for stuff like notes or study groups.
Definitely way more friendly with the immigrants/eastern Europeans in my courses. There's no disconnect and no subtle elitism.

I think the term you're thinking of is "correspondence education", although I think that's been demarcated in favor of online courses.

Giving medical advice is a bad idea as is associating with people from drastically different socioeconomic backgrounds. So I kinda just make friends as needed for stuff like notes or study groups.
Definitely way more friendly with the immigrants/eastern Europeans in my courses. There's no disconnect and no subtle elitism.
What university are you at? Or if that's too personal, which state do you live in?

OP
W

Wolf

What university are you at? Or if that's too personal, which state do you live in?
Northern United States.
Also, I love citrulline(other thread), BUT the increase in NO long term doesn't seem to be worth it at least insofar as studies go. If you look back on my posts at one point I was drinking several gallons of milk a day and slamming enzyme capsules.

Northern United States.
Also, I love citrulline(other thread), BUT the increase in NO long term doesn't seem to be worth it at least insofar as studies go. If you look back on my posts at one point I was drinking several gallons of milk a day and slamming enzyme capsules.
Referring to Increase Masculinity, Decrease Femininity ?

Yeah, I think it was your thread here that originally inspired me to try it. Actually, I think I already had some from a Dave Asprey Quarterly box. You inspired me to try it again in 2018. I need to re-read your thread. Been thinking about trying citrulline again to see how it fits in with other improvements I've made.

OP
W

Wolf

Referring to Increase Masculinity, Decrease Femininity ?

Yeah, I think it was your thread here that originally inspired me to try it. Actually, I think I already had some from a Dave Asprey Quarterly box. You inspired me to try it again in 2018. I need to re-read your thread. Been thinking about trying citrulline again to see how it fits in with other improvements I've made.

Everything has it's place in the body and if you're doing your research and know what you're doing then all the more power to you.
You can actually maximize arginines effects by taking just enough citrulline to inhibit arginase then taking arginine. It'll go down different pathways in that case. That's what I've done in cases where I'm really pushing myself. Nowadays I'm a neurosteroid and neurostimulant guy. And light. UVB worked great for me and I see a lot of mixed research there, just as in the citrulline studies. Probably context specific and being up north means the sun isn't all that shining.
What improvements are you seeking?

OP
W

Wolf

Improvements in sleep quality, weight loss, mood, mental stability, motivation, general masculinity. There are also other projects like detoxing, healing facial scarring, proper body usage (Mewing, Alexander Technique, proper body alignment, etc). A couple other things I'm considering.
Have you tried red light and dermal rolling? I have several scars that are healing up quick using them together.
You oughtta hop on the tai chi and standing exercise bandwagon.

Have you tried red light and dermal rolling? I have several scars that are healing up quick using them together.
You oughtta hop on the tai chi and standing exercise bandwagon.
I have red light lamps and dermal rollers, but haven't used them consistently in a program. Right now, I just apply a solution of aloe vera and MSM to my face after showering.

I was thinking about trying Chiqong. What resource do you use?

OP
W

Wolf

I have red light lamps and dermal rollers, but haven't used them consistently in a program. Right now, I just apply a solution of aloe vera and MSM to my face after showering.

I was thinking about trying Chiqong. What resource do you use?
Cheng Man Ching or Yang Jwing Ming

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom