Uncoupling The Soul - Wolf's Log

OP
W

Wolf

It's remarkable that you can keep track of all the crap you take and stay motivated to do it. What nihilism?
Its always x problem presents itself, remedy it with y. And so on and so forth. Pretty soon my problem is gonna be wrapping my head around advanced calc and not necessarily directly improving my metabolic health.
It is pretty meaningless, but suffering and vomiting blood all the time sucks too. Killing myself without knowing 100% what lies on the other side is out of the question.
---
Update: Visual memory is getting better along with auditory. I can remember most details of a day and play them back. Useless since I'm primarily doing mechanical work and carpentry/demolition right now. What a life.

OP
W

Wolf

l-DOPA (25–50 mg) acutely inhibited REM sleep when infused intravenously during sleep in ten depressed psychiatric patients pretreated with a peripheral decarboxylase inhibitor (MK-485 or MK-486). Pre-REM infusions of l-DOPA delayed the onset of REM sleep while infusions at REM onset shortened the length of the REM period. These data are consistent with the hypothesis that catecholamines suppress REM.
======================
Immunoreactive plasma human prolactin (HPr) and human growth hormone (HGH) concentrations were measured in six normal young men with polygraphic sleep monitoring during normal sleep and during sleep in which 1-dihydroxyphenylalanine (1-DOPA) was infused intravenously at a rate of 0.8 to 1.0 mg/min. The intravenous infusion of 1-DOPA significantly suppressed the episodic release of HPr during sleep and the occurrence of rapid eye movement (REM) sleep. However, HGH release during sleep was not remarkably influenced by 1-DOPA.

These results suggest that central catecholaminergic neural mechanisms are related to both sleep-related HPr release and REM sleep, but do not play an important role in sleep-related HGH release.
============================
L‐Dopa resulted in a significant decrease in the average number of bruxism episodes per hour of sleep, as well as in a significant reduction in the average value of the root‐mean‐square (RMS) electromyography (EMG) level per bruxism burst. This indicates that L‐dopa exerts an attenuating effect on SB. In addition, L‐dopa caused a reduction in the variance in RMS values, which suggests that L‐dopa normalizes the EMG activity patterns associated with SB.

OP
W

Wolf

"Thyroid hormone uptake in the intact rat and human liver is ATP dependent and rate limiting for subsequent iodothyronine metabolism. In starvation and nonthyroidal illness in man, T4 uptake in the liver is decreased, resulting in lowered plasma T3 production. Inhibition of liver T4 uptake in these conditions is explained by liver ATP depletion and increased concentrations of circulating inhibitors, such as 3-carboxy-4-methyl-5-propyl-2-furanpropanoic acid, indoxyl sulfate, nonesterified fatty acids, and bilirubin."
(When circulating in the plasma (plasma fatty acids) are not in their ester, fatty acids are known as non-esterified fatty acids (NEFAs) or free fatty acids (FFAs). FFAs are always bound to a transport protein, such as albumin.)
". The assumption that thyroid hormones easily penetrate plasma membranes was strengthened by Hillier’s next studies (14) using liposomes prepared from egg-yolk lecithin. He reported that these membranes were readily permeable to T4 and that the binding of both T4 and T3 to liposomes and to rat heart tissue is similarly dependent on pH."
"Even a small decrease in cellular ATP concentration results in a major reduction in T4 (and rT3) transport but only slightly affects T3 uptake. This may also be the reason why some authors could not observe specific, energy-dependent transport of T4 in liver cells (44, 92). Others (93) did find saturable but energyindependent uptake not only of T4 but also of T3 in rat hepatocytes under far from optimal cellular ATP conditions."
"The benzodiazepine drugs do not interact with nuclear T3-binding sites, but inhibit T3 uptake in different cell types from human and rat origin (Table 4) by competing for the T3 carrier without being transported themselves"
"Little information is available about stimulatory factors of thyroid hormone uptake in vitro. The histamine H1 receptor antagonist, telemastine, and phenobarbital enhance the specific, energy-dependent uptake of T4 in rat hepatocytes but not in hepatocytes from guinea pig or beagle dog (120). The exact mechanism of this induction in rat hepatocytes is unknown but appears to be a primary effect on the plasma membrane transport system. Telemastine did not influence T3 uptake in rat hepatocytes, underscoring the functional difference in the uptake systems of T3 and T4 in the liver (121)."
"T3 uptake in different cells (rat erythrocytes, pituitary cells, astrocytes, and mouse neuroblastoma cells) is inhibited by Trp, Phe, Tyr, and/or Leu, suggesting the involvement of system L or T amino acid transporters. A large variety of chemicals (Table 4) inhibit cellular uptake of thyroid hormones on the basis of structural similarity or by decreasing the cellular energy charge."
"Transport of thyroid hormones into the intact liver has been mostly studied using organs isolated from rats. In 1979, Jenning et al. (132) reported on the effect of starvation on T3 production from T4 taken up by the perfused rat liver. They found that the reduced T3 production was not caused by impaired deiodination of T4 to T3 in the liver but by reduced transport of T4 into the liver, underlining the regulatory role of transport of thyroid hormone in subsequent hormone metabolism (132). One of the explanations that these authors mentioned was that T4 uptake was inhibited by decreased activity of a “specific” transport system. We extended these studies to T3 and also found inhibition of T3 uptake in the intracellular compartment of livers from fasted vs. normally fed rats perfused with medium lacking glucose, insulin, and cortisol (133). This inhibition was reverted to normal by a 30-min preperfusion of fasted livers with medium containing a combination of glucose, insulin, and/or cortisol but not by the individual additions. On the basis of these results, we explained the diminished T3 uptake by a decrease in cellular ATP induced by fasting, which was restored by preperfusion with energy-rich medium (133)"
"In summary, uptake of T4 and T3 is decreased in isolated livers from fasted vs. fed rats perfused with the same “energy-poor” medium. Changing the perfusate to an energy rich medium restores uptake in 30 min, suggesting restoration of cellular ATP. Perfusion of fed livers with fructose results in a lowering of cellular ATP and a parallel decrease in thyroid hormone uptake."
"In caloric deprivation, as in nonthyroidal illness (see Section VII.C), abnormalities in serum thyroid function parameters are invariably present. The most constant and thus characteristic abnormality is a low serum T3 concentration; hence the term “low T3 syndrome” for this entity. Serum T4 and TSH are usually normal, whereas serum rT3 is usually elevated (for a review see Ref. 172). To our knowledge the first published study that was primarily designed to evaluate unidirectional transport of thyroid hormones into tissues before and during caloric deprivation in man was published in 1986 by our laboratory (170). In this study T4 and T3 kinetics were studied using a three-pool model of thyroid hormone distribution and metabolism in 10 obese but otherwise healthy subjects before dieting and while on a 240- kcal diet. During caloric restriction, unidirectional transport of T4 and T3 into the rapidly equilibrating tissues (liver) was decreased by 50% and 25%, respectively, when corrected for changes in free hormone concentration. The decrease in plasma T3 production amounted to 42%, about equaling the reduction in T4 transport into the liver. T4-to-T3 conversion rate decreased by an insignificant 8%. Therefore, the lowered T3 production during caloric deprivation is largely, if not fully, explained by a decrease of T4 entry into T3-producing tissues. The fasting-induced decrease in liver T4 transport may be explained, at least in part, by a decrease in the energy charge of liver cells. This explanation is based on at least two points. First, it has been shown that starvation leads to ATP depletion of the liver as assessed by 31P-magnetic resonance spectroscopy (173). Second, tissue T4 transport was much more affected by caloric deprivation than transport of T3, similar to findings of T4 and T3 transport in cultured rat hepatocytes deficient in ATP"
upload_2018-7-10_15-59-33.png

/Plasma Membrane Transport of Thyroid Hormones and Its Role in Thyroid Hormone Metabolism and Bioavailability

OP
W

Wolf

Observation: After upping my mushroom intake further as well as B1/2 I noticed way more estrogenic symptoms. Depression, anger, laziness, etc. Not sure if tissue bound stuff is being eliminated, but my body fat dropped pretty significantly with an increase in muscle tissue.
I'm still wary of the estrogen in milk, but its the most effective way for me to get the necessary calories for the work I do.

OP
W

Wolf

Adding another AI like compound seems to have shifted the balance more towards estrogen/plastic excretion. My urine smells terrible, my mood is calm and unshakeable, and I'm more quickly able to get to the root of things. This has made contracts a helluva lot easier. School begins soon.
Based on the half life, potentiation by vit D, and upregulation of metabolism by thyroid cut amounts 1/2 1 week from now and possibly up p5p to an actual 50mg instead of 12.5 to help "reign" in dopamine(note:recheck DOP:B6 ratio for control of PRL).
Further increases in auditory/visual memory/comprehension. Mood is spiky and erratic changes in mood precede dumping massive amounts of terrible smelling urine.
IdeaLabs needs to be purchased from. Ask about pure products sans delivery agents for research purposes. If it brings down the price then all the better.

OP
W

Wolf

Depression of vitamin B6 levels due to dopamine. - PubMed - NCBI
"Dopamine is a commonly used pressor agent. Frequently recognized side effects other than occasional reports of pedal gangrene respond to reduction of dose. Because a number of compounds interfere with vitamin B6 and dopamine toxicity in animals is modified by B6, we studied the dopamine-vitamin B6 interaction in rabbits. Six animals received 40 mg dopamine/kg and 10 mg pyridoxine injections; 6 received dopamine and saline. Dopamine administration led to an average fall of 20% (p = 0.04) in plasma pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (PLP) levels, which declined 42% by day 5. Three days later, a 25% decrease persisted (p = 0.03). Dopamine with pyridoxine caused a PLP rise of 65% (p = 0.007), but the post-study level was 28% lower than baseline (p = 0.04). We interpret our data to mean that dopamine reduced PLP levels during and 3 days after the study, and that dopamine appeared to increase the requirements for B6. We worry that dopamine given with other drugs, ie gentamicin, digoxin and theophylline which are frequently used in critical care settings, could aggravate alterations of requirements for or body stores of vitamin B6, creating B6 deficiency."
======================================================
I guess that explains the much higher than normal b6 requirements as opposed to when I was sick and why b6 has some peculiar effects on mood(good).

OP
W

Wolf

Bringing b6 up helping motivation and sustaining all day energy.
Excess sulphur being passed, taurine dose along with the extra sunlight seems to be creating some sort of die off. Up fiber for a bit to help excrete estrogen in stool. Urine seems saturated.
Face is sharper and strength is up. Swings with a 70 lb kettlebell for reps with hand switch aren't bad at all now.

OP
W

Wolf

Depression of vitamin B6 levels due to dopamine. - PubMed - NCBI
"Dopamine is a commonly used pressor agent. Frequently recognized side effects other than occasional reports of pedal gangrene respond to reduction of dose. Because a number of compounds interfere with vitamin B6 and dopamine toxicity in animals is modified by B6, we studied the dopamine-vitamin B6 interaction in rabbits. Six animals received 40 mg dopamine/kg and 10 mg pyridoxine injections; 6 received dopamine and saline. Dopamine administration led to an average fall of 20% (p = 0.04) in plasma pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (PLP) levels, which declined 42% by day 5. Three days later, a 25% decrease persisted (p = 0.03). Dopamine with pyridoxine caused a PLP rise of 65% (p = 0.007), but the post-study level was 28% lower than baseline (p = 0.04). We interpret our data to mean that dopamine reduced PLP levels during and 3 days after the study, and that dopamine appeared to increase the requirements for B6. We worry that dopamine given with other drugs, ie gentamicin, digoxin and theophylline which are frequently used in critical care settings, could aggravate alterations of requirements for or body stores of vitamin B6, creating B6 deficiency."
======================================================
I guess that explains the much higher than normal b6 requirements as opposed to when I was sick and why b6 has some peculiar effects on mood(good).
@Joeyd this would confirm your creatine plus b6 modality.

OP
W

Wolf

3 carrots puree and 2g charcoal equivalent to 4mg odansetron Odt.
Equivalent to 8mg odt when I was sick.
Intestinal feeling along with drastic increase in temperature.

OP
W

Wolf

Dry lips coinciding with lower estrogen. Writing to take note of observation to prevent any future tanked E. Bones also hurt a bit, but its along the lines of old injuries, overworked areas, and poor postural points. Will dial back protocol and see. Gym time within the anti-E(AR), DHEA->DHT(Li), vit D(PO/Sun), low fat, and megadose B1/B3/etc needs to increase with a focus on glute driven full body exercises to keep the growth stimulus.
Also of note is the more rapid processing of conversational cues and near instant replies to casual conversation. It comes across as hyper aggressive. Need to count before replying in polite conversation. Detailing my medical history with a new physician to account for future tests. Will need to be scoped to see if my lymph nodes and bleeding have subsided, my breathing function tested, and my heart ran through the ringer. Will post to advise. Hopefully my mesentery is getting blood now.

OP
W

Wolf

Unfortunately life happens and people cheat you.
Stay tuned for homelessness through a peat prism and my blood is 99% vitamin D.

Broken man

I was thinking about your problem with the meaning of your life. I had this problem too but I overcome it but dont know how. Given the fact that our nervous system is composition of our physiology and culture, one thing must be wrong. You dont have problems with hair loss or erections so I think your environment is the root. You can try shift your thinking, best way how to do it is dopaminergic agent but you are taking so much things that increase dopamine that you can numb your dopamine receptors. I would take break from everything so you will know if you really need it or if you can reduce it. You can have problem with something but you cant notice it because your perception is inhibited due to all the drugs. The reasons for this advice are: Dopamine should come from food and stimulating experience or activity. Think about it like supplementing with testosterone, when you would have alot of exogenous testosterone, your body will stop producing its own. I think that dopamine is result or atleast I understand it this way. This is reason why digestion is so important. Dopamine is also product of winning or gaining success so its like you are winning all the time but without some activity or progress. This is bad because you need and want progress and action. Its like playing chess with small kid, nobody would do it. I am not writting that taking dopamine increasing substances is bad, I am doing it too but only when I feel that I need it, for example, when I am going to drink out and I am exhausted from work. Just for little kick so I can enjoy time with my friends to the fullest. What I would do? I would use only the smallest amount of supplements that you really need. Like cypro, glycine, taurine and tyrosine. This is very individual, I dont know how you will feel. What food makes you happy? Why? What book do you like the most? And why? Do you have some time for yourself? What are things about you are thinking the most? Girls? Things like cars? All the questions are very important because you will know more about yourself. I am keeping notes with me and write every good thought because of this. Sorry for my bad english, hope that you will be doing better.

OP
W

Wolf

Protocol hasn't really changed as a vagabond.
Contentment follows McDonald's and leads to a dulled ability to take note of my environment. Pufa is great for lowering the metabolic rate to avoid hyperthermia.
Fafsa may help fund my education and the contract money I have is nested away.
Contemplation and meditation seem to lead me to more isolationist thoughts.
Depression is a very valid reaction to the current state of affairs, but cannot be used to slow progress or be morphed into some sort of helpless state. In one month the weather will be more favorable to this lifestyle, school will start, and hopefully I will be able to leverage my skillsets in pursuit of better friends and family.

Terma

That's rough dude. You have my sympathy. I wasn't that unlucky but I still couldn't wait to get out of post-secondary education. The environment was destroying me.

OP
W

Wolf

Fafsa set and everything good. Rebuild begins.
Stayed on an Indian reservation helping to provide dental care and keeping their machinery going. Second clinic I've helped. Shot traditional bows and went to a sweat. Passed around a tobacco pipe with back in it. The sweat was a brutal experience, 28 glowing red rocks, water poured on, low hanging teepee, 20 odd people Inside knee to knee and back to back. 2 odd hours of prayer and songs later I fully regretted having a normal high resting pulse rate and temp.
Positive experience overall. I need more novel experiences not dopaminergics. I will say that my stomach started up again after a few days of no dopaminergics. Better to combine the two.

OP
W

Wolf

"My rat recently discovered that a combination of aromasin, b vitamins, the basic peat hormones, and thyroid causes a much greater estrogen response than not taking these substances.
YET, the small fatty masses and my rats face are smaller and leaner respectively. My rat feels a lot better and feels like finally not resorbing the estrogens in their system. Once I traced the issue to possibly tissue bound estrogen I slowly increased my rats fiber intake. Something something glucoronidation. My rats trigger for high estrogen tends to be an urge to engage in sexual self stimulation. Beyond that, if he's in good health and whatnot then he engages in the regular mounting.
My .02 based on observing my rat."
Seems like I had some issues with actually pushing the estrogen out of my system besides using the urinary system. I'm surprised by my entirely different experience with fibrous foods and psyllium husk this time around. I scaled up my psyllium husk dosage to whatever is supposed to go in 24 oz, I believe its something like 3 tbsp or something. I let it soak for 30-60 minutes to prevent any issues with it irritating my tract. Stools aren't noticeably different, but over time with cypro I've noticed a crazy increase in the amount of food I can eat and digest. B vitamins help to prevent any spikes in blood sugar and thyroid helps maintain whatever insanity is going on with the rebuilding. My jaw musculature has become more defined since I did exercises with a mouthguard. I need to begin those again and incorporate them into my schedule.
I enjoy the fact that thyroid allows my body to require less iodine and selenium for basic functioning. I will need to make sure not to run out of "resources" during school and pack OJ, milk+protein, and some bulk food item. It begins shortly and I have high hopes.

OP
W

Wolf

I was thinking about your problem with the meaning of your life. I had this problem too but I overcome it but dont know how. Given the fact that our nervous system is composition of our physiology and culture, one thing must be wrong. You dont have problems with hair loss or erections so I think your environment is the root. You can try shift your thinking, best way how to do it is dopaminergic agent but you are taking so much things that increase dopamine that you can numb your dopamine receptors. I would take break from everything so you will know if you really need it or if you can reduce it. You can have problem with something but you cant notice it because your perception is inhibited due to all the drugs. The reasons for this advice are: Dopamine should come from food and stimulating experience or activity. Think about it like supplementing with testosterone, when you would have alot of exogenous testosterone, your body will stop producing its own. I think that dopamine is result or atleast I understand it this way. This is reason why digestion is so important. Dopamine is also product of winning or gaining success so its like you are winning all the time but without some activity or progress. This is bad because you need and want progress and action. Its like playing chess with small kid, nobody would do it. I am not writting that taking dopamine increasing substances is bad, I am doing it too but only when I feel that I need it, for example, when I am going to drink out and I am exhausted from work. Just for little kick so I can enjoy time with my friends to the fullest. What I would do? I would use only the smallest amount of supplements that you really need. Like cypro, glycine, taurine and tyrosine. This is very individual, I dont know how you will feel. What food makes you happy? Why? What book do you like the most? And why? Do you have some time for yourself? What are things about you are thinking the most? Girls? Things like cars? All the questions are very important because you will know more about yourself. I am keeping notes with me and write every good thought because of this. Sorry for my bad english, hope that you will be doing better.
I think about what you said here near daily. I am actively taking more steps to engage in activities that allow me to grow as an individual. I try to be happier. It is definitely working.

OP
W

Wolf

Niacinamide >1g doesn't enhance the androgenic response to the topical. Split 3 <1g dosing niacinamide assists androgenic response. Niacinamide(1g)>Glycine(10g) for androgenic response.
Fat free milk processes a bit easier and leads to quicker responses energetically. Lactase may need to be ground up and incorporated into the milk at 1 tab @9000 Units vs the I'm sick dosage which was 4 tabs @9000 units and allowed to sit for three days in the fridge.

OP
W

Wolf

First school day went well. Will likely have to figure out some means of storing orange juice and keeping it cool for calories.
Same holds for protein + milk, but milk tends not to eat plastic.
B1 prior to lecture helps me stay on task and be able to recall most of lecture and tangents like facts about the teacher or other students.
Would like to reach a very high level in my current coursework and as such will try to experiment with different modalities.
Was thinking about split dosing vitamin e throughout the day in tiny amounts orally via dropper or transdermal on my hand or similar with the same process for the scrotal emulsion.
Still at a relatively low bodyfat with nearly zero exercise besides walking.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom