Uncoupling The Soul - Wolf's Log

OP
W

Wolf

Observations.
High histamine individuals talking with scattered incoherent thoughts.
Men that smell like women.
Beginnings of male pattern baldness in people as young as 18.
My inability to focus in super high dopamine state, getting distracted women. Stupid really.
Crazy ability to focus in super high dopamine state, dependent on filter.
I think it's entirely dependent on serotonin. After eliminating estrogen, prolactin, and a bunch of other variables it seems like I got hypersexual after eating some cafeteria food that must have caused some serotonin like symptoms. Gas, bloating, etc. were present.
Orange juice too acidic somehow for me if I'm sitting in lecture for hours.
Protein shake preferable. Will need to make or at least keep some solid foods that keep well. If need be just some baked yesterday cold potatoes.
My face is wider as well and the musculature of the cheek(jaw?) is more present. Still some fat in my face, but the low water retention makes my face lean.
/sleep posting

OP
W

Wolf

Do you think that you have any advantage because of peating?
Not really. I think in the long term it will probably shine through provided I get enough resources, but at the end of the day those with better socioeconomic backgrounds tend to have an edge.
I believe the crossing over point will likely be in two years when I am taking difficult courses that may require way more thinking and less memorization/recall.

Broken man

Not really. I think in the long term it will probably shine through provided I get enough resources, but at the end of the day those with better socioeconomic backgrounds tend to have an edge.
I believe the crossing over point will likely be in two years when I am taking difficult courses that may require way more thinking and less memorization/recall.
What about the authoritarian system? Arent you affected by it?

OP
W

Wolf

What about the authoritarian system? Arent you affected by it?
Its strange. I thought about this for months prior and thought what if serotonin was needed to succeed or estrogen or similar due to the subservience that it more or less entails.
I get by on the fact that of my classmates I have suffered the most, have undergone the most drastic life experiences, and have the most to gain from this education. I don't view the school system as authoritarian; I instead view it as an exchange of sorts. In exchange for money I am granted knowledge and a piece of paper that says I have this knowledge.
Interestingly enough, I get by well at school. Maybe its the dopamine, the dht, or the pheromones, but I cut the crap quickly and get to the root of whatever is going on. For example, my chem teacher is teaching from a book which is 2 editions back and contains the same exact material. I quickly and quietly brought this up and told her it makes more sense for me to pick up the older edition. In another case I dealt directly with the records office in which they were trying to throw their weight around in an attempt to dissuade me from continuing my pursuit of getting faulty grades expunged. I brought up the legality and inefficiency of their indepartmental mail and I was reassured all was well. Same aggression, different neurotransmitter.
I am framing school like I do martial arts, you listen to the teacher and grow. If you don't then you eat ***t or don't learn at all. But there's always room for self expression at least in the softer ones.

OP
W

Wolf

@Wolf What are the dopaminergic things you attribute to helping your stomach issues?
I would say my stomach issues differed from my rat's. My stomach issue was resolved with tobacco.
My rat's stomach issue needed to be combatted with high calories initially along with diphenhydramine for the weight gain. Then further on the biggest improvements were accomplished with micro dosing odansetron(avoid constipation with this,.5-1mg), cypro(4mg), selegeline(SL 1mg), tyrosine(500mg), lactase(plus milk for massive caloric intake), and scrotal dhea,preg, prog, niacinamide.
My rat now currently takes fiber with a tiny amount of activated charcoal midday, 1.25mg exemestane, and T3/T4 1:1. Every elimination seems to make my rat a bit better at processing his food. He eats a lot.
--/rat
I think antihistamines for me may not be as advisable as they may have been in the past. I am noticing that even small doses may help me feel pretty good physically, but the decrease in mental functioning and relaxation isn't conducive to getting things done. Perhaps there's some type of selectivity for histamine/serotonin/dopamine at play in which if there's a bit of histamine and serotonin but a lot of dopamine it will first bind the hist and sero then attack the huge pool of dopamine.
In any case, I'm pretty happy with the current results and am currently playing with changes of permanence. One such change is going from a bony defined jaw(low water retention) to a muscular jaw with the associated manly beard. There must have been some sort of issue with the transdermal application of the stuff I use to my face wherein it built up, but was never truly active due to some bs binding protein, estrogen, or similar. Now that its in full force its pretty cool; I just guess that it would be wise to isolate the variable.
Another huge thing that helped me personally was the addition of creatine to my coffee in the order of 1g creatine to 3 scoops to 1 cup coffee. I add it directly to the already brewed and chilled(add milk to make 2 cups) coffee.
My only wish is that the girlfriend would actually carry through with the protocol instead of complaining about feeling tired and sluggish all the time. Its been a good half decade of helping her improve and god forbid I find someone who would actually be willing to work on themselves they could probably get amazing results in 3 mo.

Waynish

My only wish is that the girlfriend would actually carry through with the protocol instead of complaining about feeling tired and sluggish all the time. Its been a good half decade of helping her improve and god forbid I find someone who would actually be willing to work on themselves they could probably get amazing results in 3 mo.

Hah! So many relationship issues that come through in people's diet posts. Did either of your parents go through life by filling their own need of always helping someone else? It isn't necessarily causal, but it is a common pattern a psychologist might recognize...

OP
W

Wolf

Hah! So many relationship issues that come through in people's diet posts. Did either of your parents go through life by filling their own need of always helping someone else? It isn't necessarily causal, but it is a common pattern a psychologist might recognize...
Not really. My parents were pretty self serving and I was pretty independent.
I didn't believe this was amateur psych hour, but I guess it is. This is where a targeted insult and rebuttal would go, but that's a waste.

Waynish

Not really. My parents were pretty self serving and I was pretty independent.
I didn't believe this was amateur psych hour, but I guess it is. This is where a targeted insult and rebuttal would go, but that's a waste.

Excuse my enthusiasm. Not meant to insult - I just think that if relationship problems are severe enough to mention to strangers, then I don't believe they are benign or merely happenstance. *tip toes lightly over the unhatched university eggshells of a safe space*

OP
W

Wolf

Excuse my enthusiasm. Not meant to insult - I just think that if relationship problems are severe enough to mention to strangers, then I don't believe they are benign or merely happenstance. *tip toes lightly over the unhatched university eggshells of a safe space*
Yikes.
You're free to do as you wish. You're the one wasting time commenting on what is my log.

OP
W

Wolf

https://jeffreydachmd.com/wp-conten...inephrine-by-Clostridia-2012-William-Shaw.pdf
Articles
Inhibition ofdopamine conversion to norepinephrine by Clostridia metabolites appears to be a (the)major cause of autism, schizophrenia, and other neuropsychiatric disorders
"Concentrations of the dopamine metabolite homovanillic acid, or HVA, have been reported to be much higher in the urine of children with autism compared to controls. In the same study, severity of autism symptoms was directly related to the concentration of HVA. There was a relation between the urinary HVA concentration and increased agitation, stereotypical behaviors, and reduced spontaneous behavior. Furthermore, vitamin B6, which has been shown to decrease autistic symptoms, decreases urinary HVA concentrations. Excess dopamine has been implicated in the etiology of psychotic behavior and schizophrenia for over 40 years."
"What is the likely cause of elevated dopamine in autism? A significant number of studies have documented increased incidence of stool cultures positive for certain species of Clostridia bacteria in the intestine in children with autism using culture and PCR techniques. All these studies have indicated a disproportionate increase in various Clostridia species in stool samples compared to normal controls. In addition, metabolic testing has identified the metabolites 3-(3-hydroxyphenl)-3-hydroxypropionic acid (HPHPA) and 4-cresol from Clostridia bacteria at significantly higher concentrations in the urine samples of children with autism and in schizophrenia.

Treatment with antibiotics against Clostridia species, such as metronidazole and vancomycin, eliminates these urinary metabolites with reported concomitant improvement in autistic symptoms. In addition, I had noticed a correlation between elevated HPHPA and elevated urine homovanillic acid (HVA). The probable mechanism for this correlation is that certain Clostridia metabolites have the ability to inactivate dopamine beta-hydroxylase, which is needed for the conversion of dopamine to norepinephrine (Figure 2)."

Screen+Shot+2018-07-23+at+9.23.03+AM.png

"Such metabolites are not found at only trace levels. The concentration of the Clostridia metabolite HPHPA in children with autism may sometimes exceed the urinary concentration of the norepinephrine metabolite vanillylmandelic acid (VMA) by a thousand fold on a molar basis and may be the major organic acid in urine in those with severe gastrointestinal Clostridia overgrowth, and even exceed the concentration of all the other organic acids combined. Dopamine beta hydroxylase that converts dopamine to norepinephrine in serum of severely retarded children with autism was much lower than in those who were higher functioning. Decreased urine output of the major norepinephrine metabolite meta-hydroxyphenolglycol (MHPG) was decreased in urine samples of children with autism, consistent with inhibition of dopamine beta hydroxylase."
"How do the changes in brain neurotransmitters caused by Clostridia metabolites alter behavior? The increase in phenolic Clostridia metabolites common in autism significantly decreases brain dopamine beta hydroxylase activity. This leads to overproduction of brain dopamine and reduced concentrations of brain norepinephrine, and can cause obsessive, compulsive, stereotypical behaviors associated with brain dopamine excess and reduced exploratory behavior and learning in novel environments that are associated with brain norepinephrine deficiency."
"
In addition to alteration of brain neurotransmitters, the inhibition of the production of norepinephrine and epinephrine by Clostridia metabolites may have a prominent effect on the production of neurotransmitters by the sympathetic nervous system and the adrenal gland. The major neurotransmitter of the sympathetic nervous system that regulates the eyes, sweat glands, blood vessels, heart, lungs, stomach, and intestine is norepinephrine. An inadequate supply of norepinephrine or a substitution of dopamine for norepinephrine might result in profound systemic effects on physiology. The adrenal gland which produces both norepinephrine and epinephrine might also begin to release dopamine instead, causing profound alteration in all physiological functions. In addition to abnormal physiology caused by dopamine substitution for norepinephrine and dopamine, dopamine excess causes free radical damage to the tissues producing it, perhaps leading to permanent damage of the brain, adrenal glands, and sympathetic nervous system if the Clostridia metabolites persist for prolonged periods of time, if glutathione is severely depleted, and if there is apoptotic damage caused by the dopamine metabolite N-acetylcysteinyl dopamine thioether."
"In summary, gastrointestinal Clostridia bacteria have the ability to markedly alter behavior in autism and other neuropsychiatric diseases by production of phenolic compounds that dramatically alter the balance of both dopamine and norepinephrine. Excess dopamine not only causes abnormal behavior but also depletes the brain of glutathione and NADPH and causes a vicious cycle producing large quantities of oxygen superoxide that causes severe brain damage. Such alterations appear to be a (the) major factor in the causation of autism and schizophrenia. The organic acid test (see sample organic acid test report below) now has the ability to unravel a major mystery in the causation of autism, schizophrenia, and other neuropsychiatric diseases, namely the reason for dopamine excess in these disorders.

OP
W

Wolf

Experiencing pretty bad rebound from coffee and other things abstinence.
I believe its indicative of poor salt intake and neglecting to drink my "preworkout" thats actually just a mixup of amino acids and salt+baking soda. I need to make this drink the night before.
Also need to look into completely unfortified bagels or begin taking iron chelators. Maybe cup bleed once a week.
I'm blazing through material and exploring some microcontroller stuff for automating chemical reactions. Will likely have to pick up some coding languages, so I'm familiarizing myself with linux and the command line.

OP
W

Wolf

Salt intake increase led to decreased need for shitty foods containing salt.
AI doesn't completely get rid of hypersexuality but AI + L theanine does and keeps the focus. Other than that its too much.
Microcontroller stuff and coding languages going well.
Increase in charisma.

OP
W

Wolf

Been feeling like ***t and couldn't pinpoint why. After randomly thinking about this while being taught from a powerpoint I realized that muscular recovery from a gymnastics session must be taking a toll on my body along with eating pizza with the people I was training with.
Quickly fixed with 3/4 tsp baking soda and other such things. Dopa agonists, tyrosine, etc. that reduce serotonin or raise dopamine did nothing to help.
/Observation.

OP
W

Wolf

Cholesterol intake increased. Fat Free milk inadequate.
Vit C necessary for higher dopa levels.
University going well. Side studies going well. Programming/IT/PCB Fab going well.

OP
W

Wolf

Ileus this week along with possible gallstones. Metronidazole 500 mg twice daily. Need more water.

OP
W

Wolf

Ileus due to completely messed up digestion and lack of enzymes. Appendicitis lasted until just yesterday. About 1.5 mo.
Using enzymes alongside b1, massive amounts of food, glycine(gelatin), and niacinamide helps studying drastically.

OP
W

Wolf

Surgical mask, b1, niacinamide, and other things before tests makes seeing patterns easier and makes score go up.
The ACS giveth and the ACS taketh away.

OP
W

Wolf

Got a perfect score on the ACS exam and my conic sections test.
Beyond that I've cut out dairy for the time being and have heavily eaten sticky rice w natto and raw egg. Gelatin in Costco chicken stock is where a lot of my protein comes from.
Fat loss has been pretty drastic as has muscle gain.
Some daysI get pretty bad headaches and feel like S*** and I attribute that to PUFA being burned. I don't get much in the way of fat or vitamin E since I've been holding off on ordering more.
This upcoming semester I'll have to have E completely stocked for when I'm forced to eat like ***t on a time crunch.
Cutting out Niacinamide and only taking B1 has helped the body recomposition. Something something burning fat. Once I get to a reasonable body fat percentage I'll probably have to throw in niacinamide again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom