To Haidut : What Do You Usually Eat In A Day?

Jsaute21

I do drink fruit juice when available. What I am saying is that I won't go out of my way to get it. If all I happen to have that day is Coke/Pepsi, that will be the main source of sugar that day.
Chipotle told me that they use no oil to cook the Carnitas. Sure, there is some PUFA in the pork naturally, but the sowercream and cheese I add to it balance it out. It is the SFA/PUFA ratio that is more important than absolute PUFA value.

@haidut do you think a barbocoa beef bowl with white rice & cheese & a mexican coke is PUFA ridden? I avoid the peppers, beans, and other outright sources of PUFA.

Jsaute21

View attachment 5891

View attachment 5892
View attachment 5894
I don't think the fat content of the beef is accurate since i'm pretty sure that is brisket which even with fat trimmed should be higher according to all the databases I've seen and Ive watched a couple places make the rice while waiting in line and I think that estimate of 4g fat is...conservative. So probz 5-6g pufas mostly from the ricebran oil they use for everything (just posting because Ive looked this up b4)

Thanks @Meatbag just found that chart as well. I also asked ray and this was his response.

Me: How detrimental is rice bran oil? When at chipotle, I order beef/steak with cheese, white rice & a Mexican coke. Below is the chart of ingredients they use.

Ray: those food choices would be safe, refried beans soak up a lot of oil.

Evandrojr

I initially did eat more full fat dairy since I wanted to limit PUFA damage. It led to some weight gain which took about a year to reverse. I never had problems going back to carbs as I always craved them and felt terrible while on Paleo.
@haidut, needless to say, all of us here are a little (or a lot) better off because of you, so many many thanks! Quick one: do you eat eggs at all (I'm concerned with the PUFA content)? What does your breakfast look like?

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, needless to say, all of us here are a little (or a lot) better off because of you, so many many thanks! Quick one: do you eat eggs at all (I'm concerned with the PUFA content)? What does your breakfast look like?

Yes, I do eat eggs, usually for breakfast. I try to eat eggs as on omelette with cheddar/swiss cheese that has enough saturated fat to balance the PUFA in eggs. It is the SFA/PUFA ratio that maters more than the absolute amount of PUFA.

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut

Forum Supporter
How much PUFA you getting daily right now and whats the lowest uve been?

Hard to gauge daily intake as the food is mostly commercial. But probably around 3g PUFA daily. I have tried completely fat-free and did not like it. Low-ish fat around 15% seems to work best for me.

Haidut, I've got a question, but if you find it too personal, it's okay to ignore it. How often do you ejaculate? Also, do you think restraining from it increases lifespan( that's what is said by the taoists)? What about prolactin? Do you know if it raises only after ejaculation or after just orgasming too?

Wagner83

You mean that his thoughts are on point?

--
Did you prepare in any special for the Generative Energy interviews? 10 push-ups with claps, taking something, reading Travis or Diokine, etc.
I made a bad joke hard to understand and censored myself.

Amazoniac

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAUJAAAAJDk1YWE3YWE5LTZhMmMtNGIxNC05NjM0LTg1ZmYxNGUzNGY2Yw.png

@firebreather - Rescue him.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, I've got a question, but if you find it too personal, it's okay to ignore it. How often do you ejaculate? Also, do you think restraining from it increases lifespan( that's what is said by the taoists)? What about prolactin? Do you know if it raises only after ejaculation or after just orgasming too?

I don't really count it and it varies quite a bit, but on average I'd say 3-4 times a week. It depends on stress level and how busy I am. At least in my case, the more tedious work I do the less interest I have in such "events", so going on vacation helps increase the frequency. Also, I think the more intense the experience is the less often it needs to happen. Peat wrote once that high estrogen causes both men and women to obsessively seek sex because it prevents the feeling of satisfaction. So, I try to go for the spontaneity and intensity and not so much for frequency, but when stress is low they usually go hand in hand.

Milky

I try to go for the spontaneity and intensity and not so much for frequency, but when stress is low they usually go hand in hand

Ha I bet they do.

I don't really count it and it varies quite a bit, but on average I'd say 3-4 times a week. It depends on stress level and how busy I am. At least in my case, the more tedious work I do the less interest I have in such "events", so going on vacation helps increase the frequency. Also, I think the more intense the experience is the less often it needs to happen. Peat wrote once that high estrogen causes both men and women to obsessively seek sex because it prevents the feeling of satisfaction. So, I try to go for the spontaneity and intensity and not so much for frequency, but when stress is low they usually go hand in hand.

What are your prolactin protecting parts your regimen to keep it low ? Do you think enough calcium and vitamin d is the main thing? Since orgasm increase prolactin

haidut

Forum Supporter
What are your prolactin protecting parts your regimen to keep it low ? Do you think enough calcium and vitamin d is the main thing? Since orgasm increase prolactin

In my case, Pansterone seems to work best. DHEA in lower doses also powerfully lowers prolactin. Vitamin E can also do it sometimes. Never experienced prolactin drop from vitamin D but it may help if prolactin is high enough.

In my case, Pansterone seems to work best. DHEA in lower doses also powerfully lowers prolactin. Vitamin E can also do it sometimes. Never experienced prolactin drop from vitamin D but it may help if prolactin is high enough.

Cool... Very interesting, yes that makes sense to me.......

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals