What Can I Do?

M

metabolizm

Hi, what I don’t understand is this.
I have a sensitive gut and am intolerant to wheat.
But I usually have a good appetite and need to eat a lot to feel well.
How can I avoid getting hungry while eating foods Peat recommends?
I cannot drink lots of milk or OJ like he does. But without starch I struggle to feel full. A dinner of prawns, for example, will not satisfy me.
Potatoes seem to cause problems with my intestine. And rice is just about okay, some of the time.
I want to make sure I’m eating enough but also make sure my gut is happy. That’s the perfect balance I’m struggling to strike.
Any ideas?

Barry

I track my calories with cronometer. I eat roughly the same amount of calories most days. I get around 1200 out of 2200 calories from organic white rice that I cook in a pressure cooker. I also consume around 600 calories of fruit or sweet potatoes, 1 or 2 cups of coffee, and aspirin, and a daily carrot. Don't get obsessed over food choices. SLOWLY move in the direction of Peat's recommendations over time. I think sunlight and weight training are also very important.

adnan.dabaan

Carb only OJ, milk and white sugar.
for toxins: cooked Mushroom(300), Raw Carrots (250)
Fat-Protein: red meat, liver (beef or chicken), Collagen (if you don't have access to the broth), egg.
Note: I eat like this because I'm severely deficient in almost everything.
supplement: niacinamide, aspirin.
my symptoms: Dermatitis all over the face and hairline. hair thinning, chest and the upper back ( dermatitis means the body is serious f***), severe constipation.
I had this kind of inflammation around the mouth like itchy burning spots, they start to go away.
Don't complicate your diet, and in my experience don't eat complex carbs like starch

Attachments

• Cronometer.png
    Cronometer.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 32
OP
M

metabolizm

Carb only OJ, milk and white sugar.
for toxins: cooked Mushroom(300), Raw Carrots (250)
Fat-Protein: red meat, liver (beef or chicken), Collagen (if you don't have access to the broth), egg.
Note: I eat like this because I'm severely deficient in almost everything.
supplement: niacinamide, aspirin.
my symptoms: Dermatitis all over the face and hairline. hair thinning, chest and the upper back ( dermatitis means the body is serious f***), severe constipation.
I had this kind of inflammation around the mouth like itchy burning spots, they start to go away.
Don't complicate your diet, and in my experience don't eat complex carbs like starch

Are you saying that you have the dermatitis and constipation despite your restricted diet?

adnan.dabaan

I understand now. I get dermatitis too. Do you manage to feel full and satisfied with these foods? What about veggies?
The thing about dermatitis is hypothyroidism, I don't eat anything else except those foods every day. If I was busy and I didn't have time to cook at home, I buy 500g cottage cheese I wash it and drain it (to remove lactic acid) then add about 150g of white sugar and eat it. I don't eat vegetable att all, that sh*t is toxic IMHO. vegies are complex carbs you can't digest them, bacteria in your gut will digest'em and you will absorb their toxins.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi, what I don’t understand is this.
I have a sensitive gut and am intolerant to wheat.
But I usually have a good appetite and need to eat a lot to feel well.
How can I avoid getting hungry while eating foods Peat recommends?
I cannot drink lots of milk or OJ like he does. But without starch I struggle to feel full. A dinner of prawns, for example, will not satisfy me.
Potatoes seem to cause problems with my intestine. And rice is just about okay, some of the time.
I want to make sure I’m eating enough but also make sure my gut is happy. That’s the perfect balance I’m struggling to strike.
Any ideas?
If I don't eat enough red meat, I get hungry, no matter how much carbs I'm eating. Milk, gelatin or powdered protein such as casein, never keeps me full. I need to eat about 500g of red meat to feel full. I eat it with a whole bunch of potato.

OP
M

metabolizm

The thing about dermatitis is hypothyroidism, I don't eat anything else except those foods every day. If I was busy and I didn't have time to cook at home, I buy 500g cottage cheese I wash it and drain it (to remove lactic acid) then add about 150g of white sugar and eat it. I don't eat vegetable att all, that sh*t is toxic IMHO. vegies are complex carbs you can't digest them, bacteria in your gut will digest'em and you will absorb their toxins.

In the long term, such a diet would be too restrictive for me.
But in the short term, it may be necessary to heal my intestine.
Thank you.

adnan.dabaan

In the long term, such a diet would be too restrictive for me.
But in the short term, it may be necessary to heal my intestine.
Thank you.
Beware for this massive amount of protein it's almost 240g protein daily, but in my case, I needed to support the liver to detox (it needs lots of protein to do its job especially if you have dermatitis. which means the liver is very much depleted). Watch out for some pain in the kidney when you wake up because of this protein intake. I would say do some kidney function blood tests to make sure your kidney's filtration is in good shape. but after 15 days of so, I will cut down the liver to 200g day and add instead more milk.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals