To Haidut : What Do You Usually Eat In A Day?

What do you think about vit. B12, @haidut? Best form to take, how much/ weather or not you take it, nutrients to balance it, side effects etc.
Also, do you know if there is anything wrong with supplementing with potassium gluconate? Aside from being a mineral that is easier to overdose on than, say, sodium, is this form of potassium( gluconate) safe? The reason I want to use this form is I'm already using magnesium chloride and sodium chloride, so I'd rather not use potassium chloride, cause that may be too much cl-.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
What do you think about vit. B12, @haidut? Best form to take, how much/ weather or not you take it, nutrients to balance it, side effects etc.
Also, do you know if there is anything wrong with supplementing with potassium gluconate? Aside from being a mineral that is easier to overdose on than, say, sodium, is this form of potassium( gluconate) safe? The reason I want to use this form is I'm already using magnesium chloride and sodium chloride, so I'd rather not use potassium chloride, cause that may be too much cl-.

Unless there is a deficiency I would not supplement with it or folic acid. Both have been implicated in cancer. High B12 levels are seen in patients with severe SIBO.

Dobbler

Do you use cooked vegetables like onions, garlic , spices with ur meals or just some fruit / soda

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you use cooked vegetables like onions, garlic , spices with ur meals or just some fruit / soda

Yes, I will eat them if they are in the meals that I find in the local organic cafeteria but try to avoid the cruciferous ones and legumes. But cooked tomatoes, eggplant, parsley, onions, garlic, etc seem to sit well with me.

Unless there is a deficiency I would not supplement with it or folic acid. Both have been implicated in cancer. High B12 levels are seen in patients with severe SIBO.

I see. What about potassium gluconate? I googled it but the only thing I found is that it is good for those with low potassium levels, but aside from that, I didnt find anything, especially from a peat perspective.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Zeus, Diokine's office is very bright and so is his mind as a consequence. How is the lighting in yours?

Great, thanks for asking. I have a few 300W bulbs shining at night or rainy days, and I bask in sunlight all day.

Amazoniac

How do you concile such a busy schedule with sunlight exposure?
Also, aren't you afraid of losing your programmer degree if you get a tan?

Using Sunlight to Sustain Life – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)
"If artificial light is bright enough, it is as effective as sunlight at stopping the stress reaction, but people seldom use lights that are bright enough. Generally, people and animals are healthier when days are longer than 12 hours, that is, after March 21 and before September 20. When days are shorter than 12 hours, artificial lights should be used from sunset until bedtime, but the greatest brightness probably doesn’t have to be continuous."

Why not slow down the rotation during the day or tilt the earth a bit instead of lamps?

haidut

Forum Supporter
How do you concile such a busy schedule with sunlight exposure?
Also, aren't you afraid of losing your programmer degree if you get a tan?

Using Sunlight to Sustain Life – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)
"If artificial light is bright enough, it is as effective as sunlight at stopping the stress reaction, but people seldom use lights that are bright enough. Generally, people and animals are healthier when days are longer than 12 hours, that is, after March 21 and before September 20. When days are shorter than 12 hours, artificial lights should be used from sunset until bedtime, but the greatest brightness probably doesn’t have to be continuous."

Why not slow down the rotation during the day or tilt the earth a bit instead of lamps?

My office has a lot of windows and is facing south, so on sunny days I get sunlight exposure all day :): I actually feel a bit of difference from lights and sunlight - sunlight tends to make me sleepy after some time while the 300W incandescent bulbs keep me alert. I have a few 500W ones at home and they seem to do the same.
Tilting the Earth is dangerous, have you not heard of the Mayan prophecy saying doing such things will change the Earth magnetic pole and a flood will ensue? :):

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you take notes as you learn new stuff (Evernote, etc)? This is important, I'm trying to become you or Travis. I'm not interested in internal guidance, I want gurus instead.

I do, but my note taking is more archaic than that. I simply start new email drafts addressed to me (in Gmail) and put a subject line based on the topic I am interested in. Then I keep adding to each email draft as I read new stuff and the drafts keep growing and Google saves them every few seconds, so there is no danger of losing stuff. They are also searchable using the Gmail interface, which makes it very convenient to find stuff I have read on a specific topic years ago.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Zeus, do you notice any difference from vits B2 and B6 compared to their activated forms?

Huge difference. B6 as Hcl salt gives me tingling in arms even at 100mg dose while regular riboflavin makes me jittery/nervous in 100mg dose. None of that happens with even high doses R5P and P5P. I have tried 100mg doses if each of the activated vitamins and have not experienced anything but positive effects. In fact, a 100mg P5P is magical in terma of allowing one to drink like a whale and not only not get any fatigue/sleepiness but also not experience much of a hangover later on. Check this one for the anti-alcohol effect.
Metadoxine - Wikipedia

Amazoniac

"Metadoxine is an ion pair salt of pyridoxine and pyrrolidon carboxilate (PCA).[1] Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) is a precursor of coenzymes including pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (PLP), which accelerates the metabolic degradation of ethanol and prevents adenosine triphosphate (ATP) inactivation by acetaldehyde."
LMAO))

Are you aware of anything to be cautious about when it comes to the activated forms? Such as some signal in the body being based on their activation.

gbolduev commented this in case you missed:
Vitamin B2 Remarkably Effective Against Endotoxin, Sepsis, And Other Bacterial Infections

milk_lover

I’m afraid starch is on it way out for me?
What do you do for fiber?
I am not a strict Peat eater like many here. I eat bread and starch in general in almost all my meals because I like them. I don't really eat fiber nor vegetable, which is a shame because Peat said they are good for clean gut (e.g., carrots). I honestly despise carrot so much! So to take care of the gut health, I am thinking of trying the activated charcoal protocol many people here are on.

I don't drink OJ usually because I only enjoy fresh OJ from ripe fruit and that's sometimes hard to obtain/make. Coke works for me because I take B vitamins Energin. I drink a lot of coffee latte all day long.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals