Thyroid Goiter on one side and atrophy on the other side

NatachaRose

Thyroid atrophy on the left and small goiter on the right after a year of supplementing with NDT and doing 12 minutes of red light therapy daily.

I likely took too much thyroid medication simultaneously, ranging from 130-200mg in the morning only, as I can't sleep if I take it later in the day.

Do you think this is fixable?

I am restarting with 65mg in the morning and 65mg at lunch.

What else can I do?

I am already supplementing with vitamin D, K, a B complex, natural vitamin C, beef kidney (to help with histamine),Magnesium glycinate, and vitamin E (which I recently stopped because I think it became counterproductive and slowed down my metabolism).
For the last 3 months, I've been taking Progest E, which seems to have worsened everything, regardless of the dosage.

I can't stop gaining weight, feel extremely tired, and even though my pulse is within the correct range (between 76-85 per minute), my temperatures are not (too cold or too hot).
Now my PMS includes fever, which never happened to me before in my life.

I have CPTSD and therefore lots of stress that I am trying to manage, and probably high adrenaline and cortisol.

I eat a nutrient dense diet, at least I’m trying, because I react badly to high histamine and salicylate foods, but still manage to eat eggs, cod, some beef liver, orange juice, gelatin…

PS: sometimes I supplement with methylene blue, and my thyroid becomes painful.

If you have any recommendation, I’d be very grateful.

OP
NatachaRose

NatachaRose

Thyroid atrophy on the left and small goiter on the right after a year of supplementing with NDT and doing 12 minutes of red light therapy daily.

I likely took too much thyroid medication simultaneously, ranging from 130-200mg in the morning only, as I can't sleep if I take it later in the day.

Do you think this is fixable?

I am restarting with 65mg in the morning and 65mg at lunch.

What else can I do?

I am already supplementing with vitamin D, K, a B complex, natural vitamin C, beef kidney (to help with histamine),Magnesium glycinate, and vitamin E (which I recently stopped because I think it became counterproductive and slowed down my metabolism).
For the last 3 months, I've been taking Progest E, which seems to have worsened everything, regardless of the dosage.

I can't stop gaining weight, feel extremely tired, and even though my pulse is within the correct range (between 76-85 per minute), my temperatures are not (too cold or too hot).
Now my PMS includes fever, which never happened to me before in my life.

I have CPTSD and therefore lots of stress that I am trying to manage, and probably high adrenaline and cortisol.

I eat a nutrient dense diet, at least I’m trying, because I react badly to high histamine and salicylate foods, but still manage to eat eggs, cod, some beef liver, orange juice, gelatin…

PS: sometimes I supplement with methylene blue, and my thyroid becomes painful.

If you have any recommendation, I’d be very grateful.
Anyone?

Peater

Not too much I think, I usually eat 100 grams (a thin slice), twice a month.

How about OJ? I ask as this has beta carotenes.

You say the progest E made things worse. This ties in with something I saw elsewhere about progesterone shutting down the gallbladder/liver temporarily. You might have to search the forum to find it but it was recently, so use the order by date option. I say this as you might see something I overlooked.

Are the calluses on your hands orange tinted?

I ask as this also suggests your liver is struggling. I don't know if the conversion of t4 to t3 would be as crucial if you are taking NDT, but I can see it being overall detrimental to metabolism.

OP
NatachaRose

NatachaRose

How about OJ? I ask as this has beta carotenes.

You say the progest E made things worse. This ties in with something I saw elsewhere about progesterone shutting down the gallbladder/liver temporarily. You might have to search the forum to find it but it was recently, so use the order by date option. I say this as you might see something I overlooked.

Are the calluses on your hands orange tinted?

I ask as this also suggests your liver is struggling. I don't know if the conversion of t4 to t3 would be as crucial if you are taking NDT, but I can see it being overall detrimental to metabolism.

I don’t consume a large amount of orange juice as I only drink the juice of three oranges daily due to histamine intolerance.
No parts of me are orange, thank god!

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any information about progesterone shutting down the gallbladder or liver, even with the research button.
But I’m not surprised because there were times when my tongue would turn white, and I felt sluggish.

Thank you your help!

Peater

I don’t consume a large amount of orange juice as I only drink the juice of three oranges daily due to histamine intolerance.
No parts of me are orange, thank god!

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any information about progesterone shutting down the gallbladder or liver, even with the research button.
But I’m not surprised because there were times when my tongue would turn white, and I felt sluggish.

Thank you your help!

Here you go!

Post in thread 'What is Nausea?' What is Nausea?

Post in thread 'What is Nausea?' What is Nausea?

Kimster

Forum Supporter
A quick comment as I'm working on my Thyroid and I have a cold nodule on the left side of neck/thyroid. Going through some of the literature here, everything repeatedly says you must fix the thyroid before you start taking Progest-E. I'm currently tweaking my diet and taking the Tyromix. Starting to raise my temperatures, metabolism & energy. Why not try some Tyromix?

OP
NatachaRose

NatachaRose

A quick comment as I'm working on my Thyroid and I have a cold nodule on the left side of neck/thyroid. Going through some of the literature here, everything repeatedly says you must fix the thyroid before you start taking Progest-E. I'm currently tweaking my diet and taking the Tyromix. Starting to raise my temperatures, metabolism & energy. Why not try some Tyromix?
I did try Tyromix at some point and it didn’t make any difference unfortunately.
I’ve read that you need to fix your thyroid before taking progesterone but I’ve also read the opposite and I wanted to experiment and see for myself.
My liver is the issue.
I need to work on my liver health.
That’s probably why I don’t make any progress it seems.

Kimster

Forum Supporter
I did try Tyromix at some point and it didn’t make any difference unfortunately.
I’ve read that you need to fix your thyroid before taking progesterone but I’ve also read the opposite and I wanted to experiment and see for myself.
My liver is the issue.
I need to work on my liver health.
That’s probably why I don’t make any progress it seems.
I studied FDN (Functional Diagnostic Nutrition) though never practiced, wanted to learn about the HPA axis (Hypothalmic Pituitary Adrenal ) and the appropriate tests for assorted disorders. Try stimulating your Liver to detox with some coffee enemas. There is an organic specific coffee used Wilson's high caffeine, can buy on amazon. The goal is to stimulate the hepatic vein which runs through the colon. Coffee enemas were in the Physician's Desk Reference till the 1970's when they removed it. It's worth a try to get bile flowing and open up the liver ducts. As an aside, I went with a friend to Hope4Cancer in Mexico and there's a huge pot of coffee made everyday kept warm in a Buffet size canister as every person at the Clinic is required to do a coffee enema at least once per day. Can't hurt, could help!

OP
NatachaRose

NatachaRose

I studied FDN (Functional Diagnostic Nutrition) though never practiced, wanted to learn about the HPA axis (Hypothalmic Pituitary Adrenal ) and the appropriate tests for assorted disorders. Try stimulating your Liver to detox with some coffee enemas. There is an organic specific coffee used Wilson's high caffeine, can buy on amazon. The goal is to stimulate the hepatic vein which runs through the colon. Coffee enemas were in the Physician's Desk Reference till the 1970's when they removed it. It's worth a try to get bile flowing and open up the liver ducts. As an aside, I went with a friend to Hope4Cancer in Mexico and there's a huge pot of coffee made everyday kept warm in a Buffet size canister as every person at the Clinic is required to do a coffee enema at least once per day. Can't hurt, could help!
I’m not interested in doing coffee enemas. I know they can help, but adding this to my routine would only create more stress in my life.
Thanks for the advice.

Kimster

Forum Supporter
I’m not interested in doing coffee enemas. I know they can help, but adding this to my routine would only create more stress in my life.
Thanks for the advice.
The short cut route is Xeneplex suppositories which are caffeine n it to open duct @ remedylink.com IF interested
over & out

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals