Endo, bleed, thyroid

Cmarie

6o female, hypo and experiencing endo symptoms while trying to learn more. I've been aware of the endo for 5 years, docs recommend biopsy because of intermittent spotting, months of nothing and then a couple of days, then it stops again. I have not gotten the biopsy as I feel once I get my hormones in order this will all settle down. The only thing on ultrasound is a thick uterus which isn't enough for me to allow for an invasive procedure. But that's not my question, right now I've started with a holistic gynecologist who is running all the hormone tests and believes that plant based hormones may help me to feel better and she's not a fan of thyroid meds at all and wants me to get off of them. I've had docs tell me the extreme fatigue and apathy is my andrenals and give me dessicated andrenals, DIM to lower estrogen, and NP thyroid -- nothing helps and I feel worse. Also have knee joint pain. My sleep has gotten better with the changing of the seasons -- the movement from summer to fall is the best for my sleep issues so I am catching up on deep restorative sleep.

My new doc started me on a 2 week candida cleanse while waiting for my labs to come in, and the first day with the second shake and supplements the bleeding came in full force with huge growths, not just thin tissue. I feel that this cleanse is working to restore my body, but I don't understand the relationship between the candida cleanse and endo/bleed. The ingredients are amino acids, vitamins and liver cleansing herbs - it's an all natural product. My belly has noticeably deflated too. Hoping bowel movements will become more frequent as she is concerned about that as well. My skin is very itchy on the cleanse as well.

The labs that came back so far: T3 reverse is at 12
Testosterone total is 21
Testosterone fee is 2.6

I am on Peat protocols; aspirin, vitamin D, E and K. I eat clean although not Peat food as I cannot digest dairy. I do have the carrot salad however. I take DE and wormwood for parasites, and am on tinctures for immune support.

Interested what others say about this all, thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals