The Progest-E & Raw Honey High

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I once took couple hundred mg and it did get me a bit high for a few hours.
I only bought the Progest-E a month ago and my husband has been mostly using it at night on his wrists and hasn't noticed anything except good sleep. I have given it to him during the day on a couple of occasions and still no "high:. He eats estogen laden foods like "Peanuttles", wheat crackers and smokes E-cigs so his "good physiological state" is not comparable to mine. That may be making the difference.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
If you're after a face lift and anti wrinkle solution you simply need to apply a few drops of GHK peptide with Cu (copper). Easy to get anywhere and works better than anything else in the universe. You made plenty of GHK in your youth but it's production declines with age. Actually works overnight, it's that good. Comes in serum or face cream but serum is far more effective as face cream probably has a few drops and then priced high. Serum is very inexpensive. It's also very effective at healing cuts and scar prevention.
I am not needing a face-lift, but on days when I haven't been too "Peaty" aka tequila or starches, I think puting the Progest-E under my jawline and chugging a Mexican Coke does the trick to make me not look tired. It is certaily a temporary fix and I I find that eating a big portion of shrimp OR beef liver does just as much. So I pair all three when I need a quick fix. I am gonna look into that GHK peptide, reminds me of MSM. Thanks again Rick K. I am always so interested in the words coming out of your mouth :)

Rick K

Do you think it's just too early for us to get benefits from it? I'm 42. That is exactly how I feel. It's a very unpleasant feeling. I don't wish to repeat it.

You may find this link helpful. It is never too early to use additional progesterone. I'll let you read her statements. If you display symptoms of estrogen dominance at any age then you are progesterone deficient for the amount of estrogen present and this is certainly more true now with all the estrogen mimickers in our environment. If you've had children then you would have developed luxurious hair during your pregnancy thanks to an abundance of progesterone which is protecting the fetus from over exposure to estrogen.

Rick K

I only bought the Progest-E a month ago and my husband has been mostly using it at night on his wrists and hasn't noticed anything except good sleep. I have given it to him during the day on a couple of occasions and still no "high:. He eats estogen laden foods like "Peanuttles", wheat crackers and smokes E-cigs so his "good physiological state" is not comparable to mine. That may be making the difference.
Huge fan of this for men as we age, Declining metabolism which is a vicious loop causes a drop in T levels facilitated by excess estrogen from fat cells and estrogen mimickers. Progesterone will bind to this and allow the liver to detoxify and help to restore order. You already know the diet part for a faster metabolism.

Jennifer

Do you think it's just too early for us to get benefits from it? I'm 42. That is exactly how I feel. It's a very unpleasant feeling. I don't wish to repeat it.

I think it depends a lot on our hormonal status? I questioned if maybe it was dropping my cortisol and/or estrogen too low. I get frequent blood work and my cortisol, estrogen and prolactin (from my understanding, an indication of tissue bound estrogen) levels have always been at the low end of the range.

Edit: I must have been writing my comment when Rick posted his.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Huge fan of this for men as we age, Declining metabolism which is a vicious loop causes a drop in T levels facilitated by excess estrogen from fat cells and estrogen mimickers. Progesterone will bind to this and allow the liver to detoxify and help to restore order. You already know the diet part for a faster metabolism.
I just read what you wrote Rick to my husband and I think it will encourage him to be more proactive now to use it without my urging. Good info!

Rick K

I just read what you wrote Rick to my husband and I think it will encourage him to be more proactive now to use it without my urging. Good info!
Thank you. Just as a quick reminder: I weight lift 6 days a week, still squatting 400 lbs and curling 170 lbs and still offer the young bucks at work a go if they think they can kick my butt, even 2 or 3 at a time. I am indomitable and use dhea, progesterone, ghk (internally; no wrinkles yet.) and a plethora of other supps, especially niacinamide and B1 to stay alert and focused and full of piss and vinegar. Don't care about the gray hair or the socks matching so much :):

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Thank you. Just as a quick reminder: I weight lift 6 days a week, still squatting 400 lbs and curling 170 lbs and still offer the young bucks at work a go if they think they can kick my butt, even 2 or 3 at a time. I am indomitable and use dhea, progesterone, ghk (internally; no wrinkles yet.) and a plethora of other supps, especially niacinamide and B1 to stay alert and focused and full of piss and vinegar. Don't care about the gray hair or the socks matching so much :):
I love it! Sounds like you are an inspiration to those around you! I think it is sad to see our elders voluntarily let themselves go nowaday because of laziness, lack of a stimulating environment (aka tv) or just not caring. I don't want to be a precautionary tale!

Rick K

I love it! Sounds like you are an inspiration to those around you! I think it is sad to see our elders voluntarily let themselves go nowaday because of laziness, lack of a stimulating environment (aka tv) or just not caring. I don't want to be a precautionary tale!
Amen to that. A lot of people quit doing the things that require effort as they age because they FEEL old and think they should act their age. Well F that! I tell people that I am getting older but not getting old and I promised to make 60 the new sexy. I just don't feel 60 and don't know what being this age has to do with the price of lawn furniture when people ask "you still lifting? Don't you think... and at that point I have tuned them out. One of the most prolific and lethal martial artists I've met was just devastating any challenger when he was in his 70's. Time enough for rest when I'm in the grave. :cheers

OccamzRazer

The production of euphoria has been mentioned as a side effect, but I think euphoria is simply an indication of a good physiological state. (The history of official medical attitudes toward euphoria is a subject that deserves more attention.)
I like the fact that you included this part of Ray's quote for added context. Euphoria has really been maligned, almost as if there's a problem with us humans being too happy!

When in reality euphoria can be had with a healthy metabolism - especially if anti-stress hormones are added into the mix.

One's baseline mental state can be consistently, surprisingly high.

Progesterone is very sedative for me too. Helped ditch alcohol dependency.

Hugh Johnson

Or it's because he's a man.

Rick K

Rick K

And you still train 6 days a week.

At what age did you start supplementing progesterone / other hormones? At what age do you think they should be started?
I don't speak for anyone but myself on age issues. I started on dhea in my mid fifties and progesterone by 57. I had used, and still do, DIM to reduce estrogen. My test levels have stayed good all my life because of diet and the demand of my physical regimen. I have grown to understand by tactile sense when my estrogen levels were too high. I have modified aromatase by various means but now stick with progesterone/DIM. I train 6 days a week because it's a life long habit (45 years) and my strength has probably peaked in just the last two years. Training well saves the joints and connective tissue which is always the lynchpin.

golder

Very fascinating and inspiring. How much of the GHK peptide do you take internally? Not bother using it topically?

Rick K

Very fascinating and inspiring. How much of the GHK peptide do you take internally? Not bother using it topically?
Topical would be preferred for spot issues but internal is more systemic. I use about 5 drops per dose. Topical for systemic purposes is just as easily achieved with a few drops of DMSO; another invaluable product (more than 16k research papers on this drug before big pharma and Gaggle did their best to bury it and call it dangerous because it can't be patented). I don't yet have any wrinkles on my face or anywhere else. I do also credit high doses of Vit C (8-10 gms daily) despite what I believe Ray says about that as it has healed substantial cuts overnight and I never bruised despite years of barbaric iron body training.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Topical would be preferred for spot issues but internal is more systemic. I use about 5 drops per dose. Topical for systemic purposes is just as easily achieved with a few drops of DMSO; another invaluable product (more than 16k research papers on this drug before big pharma and Gaggle did their best to bury it and call it dangerous because it can't be patented). I don't yet have any wrinkles on my face or anywhere else. I do also credit high doses of Vit C (8-10 gms daily) despite what I believe Ray says about that as it has healed substantial cuts overnight and I never bruised despite years of barbaric iron body training.
How much progest-E do you take a day Rick?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals