Consider raw honey before bed

MayaPapaya

I don't really have an issue with this. I drink raw milk in the summer when I can get it. If you want something better than Hagen Dazs with low ingredient count, no high fructose corn syrup, you'd have to make it yourself. Not a bad idea mind you. I have considered buying an ice cream maker, and using raw milk, pastured egg yolks, grass fed butter, and honey as a base.
Thank you for responding. But not everybody has an access to raw milk.

joaquin

I apologize I just saw your reply, not sure how I missed it. As long as it factors into your total calories and you don't have issue with sugar I'd say give it a try and see what happens. Just keep in mind only certain flavors are PUFA free, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, vanilla chocolate chip, and a few others but you have to read the labels.
Strawberry HagDaz is the best.

MayaPapaya

Strawberry HagDaz is the best.
Thanks for responding. But I think that homogenized and ultra-pasteurized products should be eaten very rarely, even Haagen-Dazs, which is made from homogenized, pasteurized milk, although non-GMO. Be well!

joaquin

Thanks for responding. But I think that homogenized and ultra-pasteurized products should be eaten very rarely, even Haagen-Dazs, which is made from homogenized, pasteurized milk, although non-GMO. Be well!

This is true. The homogenization process changes the milk fat in a way that makes it likely to cause heart disease. It has to do with an enzyme that is normally on the outside of the fat globule. But thru the homogenization process that enzyme gets pushed into the fat globule. Because it is no longer on the outside, the enzyme does not get destroyed in digestion but rather passes thru the intestine lining and into the bloodstream where it acts like an acid on the arterial walls.
@haidut @Hans @Runenight201

MayaPapaya

This is true. The homogenization process changes the milk fat in a way that makes it likely to cause heart disease. It has to do with an enzyme that is normally on the outside of the fat globule. But thru the homogenization process that enzyme gets pushed into the fat globule. Because it is no longer on the outside, the enzyme does not get destroyed in digestion but rather passes thru the intestine lining and into the bloodstream where it acts like an acid on the arterial walls.
@haidut @Hans @Runenight201
True. By the way, Goat milk(from grass fed goats) even in dry form ( gently pasteurized), is naturally homogenized, so it causes less unwanted consequences in a short and long run.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals