Aspirin Experience; High Temperature, Night Sweats. Was It Positive?

jaywills

I have really struggled to raise my temps to 36.8 and keep them there. It seems to drop soon after I reach this (only ways are coffee, low liquid intake)

Ive been reading about the benefits of aspirin and decided to start taking it. So yesterday i took two doses, 600mg at each time (2 tabs). I took the doses around meals and evenly spaced apart.

My temp shot up to 37.2 and stayed there. I felt very warm, in a positive way throughout my entire body. Not in a stressed way like high dose caffeine can do but in an ideal kind of way.

I noticed that in the evening I was holding a lot of water weight in the stomach area. Considerable water retention. So much I was wondering if i had put on fat and had only just noticed (this would reflect a change of diet recently, increased cals, increased sugar and lower fat)

I went to sleep; falling easily but awoke at 3am to intense night sweats. My entire bed was soaked and my belly was noticea ly flatter. All the water had gone. I do usually wake up at this time but not dripping wet.

I also am unable to sweat at all these days, even when working out, which i suspect is due to my Hypothyroidism.

I know night sweats are related to estrogen but I had some questions:

- is this experience positive i.e higher temps - or was this more of a stress response
- is the aspirin removing or mobilising estrogen (which is lowering my temps and causing an inability to sweat normally)
- is the aspirin potentially fighting a virus or other bacteria ( i have had digestive issues in the past)
- should i continue to take aspirin, and if so what dose is best

Other helpful information:
- aspirin dose 1.2g
- diet: 3000 kcal, 65% carb, 20%protein, 15%fat
-supplements taken: caffeine, taurine, creatine, glycine, eggshell calcium

Would be great to hear all your feedback or other experiences with Asprin

@haidut do you have any ideas? I know youve researched a lot so wondered if you had come accross this or something similar?

Peatful

Hypoglycemia at night? A stress response. Blood sugar issues?
That would explain profuse sweating.

Aspirin has helped my estrogen dominance quite a bit symptom wise. However, I too have seemed to hold onto more water weight...although I never pin pointed it to aspirin use specifically.

beachbum

I to been having the night sweats and still trying to fix that. I was having water retention too, my lower body felt like logs but for some reason I decided to start taking my multi b's it went away. Not sure why, so maybe give it a try.

OP
J

jaywills

@Peatful think your on the money with hypoglycemia, my question is why. Surely 3000 calories, the majoirty being carbs equally split between fructose and glucose qas enough. Does aspirin burn through a considerable amount of sugar ?

@beachbum is your multi v full spectrum?

beachbum

No not that brand and it is a b only multi. It's called natures made.

Peatful

@Peatful think your on the money with hypoglycemia, my question is why. Surely 3000 calories, the majoirty being carbs equally split between fructose and glucose qas enough. Does aspirin burn through a considerable amount of sugar ?

@beachbum is your multi v full spectrum?

Possibly.
Are you getting enough salt?
What are your macros?

40/30/30 in small meals every 2 to 3 hours.

Are your temps stable?
Your thyroid might not be 100%?