Food Intake Sequence? What Is Last Meal And How Late?

Hello folks in RP land,

Upon waking, I drink 16oz OJ, followed by coffee (cream + sugar) and shortly followed by a couple of eggs and bacon with more OJ or sometimes milk. Snacks in between are usually cheese + OJ or milk. Raw carrot, oranges and grapes somewhere in the day. White rice and/or potatoes without skin gets mixed in with either smoked oysters, fish, ground beef, sliced ham, etc. Lastly, milk with honey just before bed time usually around 12:30am. Sleep well through the night till 7:30 - 8am. It seems calories vary from 2500 - 3000 + with macros mix: 100g +/- protein, 100g fat, 300 g carbs.

How can I improve my metabolism by better sequence, timing and macro ratio?

PS I am a newbie to RP coming from long time intermittent fasting (protein + mixing with high carb/low fat vice versa) to Paleo low carb to Ketogenic ( I cycled carb once a week).

Thanks for your help in advance

OP
Fearlessgolfer
Since posting, I have modified a little, still attempting to raise metabolism and optimize thyroid.

At bed time, milk + sugar combo seems to help sleep better, longer and hopefully deeper ( I am getting 7 plus hours, and other day almost 9 hours ).

Tracking calorie/macro intake by myfitnesspal app on my phone which I have 3 meals and 3 snacks (when IF, I was doing 2 meals and 1 snack).

As a goal, I will be eating easily digestible foods for dinner and chewable foods like shrimp/liver/fish/meat for lunch with rice/potato if my body wants.

Eat raw carrot or carrot salad between meals as snack but not after sunset for it's slow digestive property.

Still having gas, gas, gas with milk but not as bad and since initial period, no diarrhea.

My bowl movement has improved and is at least twice a day before lunch.

I was concerned with slight weight gain, less than 10 pounds, due to higher intake of calories/macros but it has stabilized and will monitor. My average calories are 3000+ and sometimes 3500 at peak but at low 2500.

Getting better at understanding this RP diet philosophy...but still need to work on big things first. Then work on details like supplementations.

Out of all the ones I want to try are: Progesterone, niacinamine, thyroid, MB. Currently doing aspirin, DHEA 10mg + Pregnenoline 30mg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals