Progest-E for Men

SamuraiJack

what happens if you eat the red can on its own with a spoon?
someone said green can caused odd symptoms and effects, maybe due to it having some strange allergenic enzymes... toxic enzymes used to hydrolyse

Aa far as i know it needs to be cooked before you consume it. Try it for yourself and see how you feel on it. I wouldn't put off from using something from 1 review.

RPDiciple

Progesterone will at first remove Estrogens from tissues where they've accumulated for a long time. It will do this before it gradually starts to heal the thyroid, so temporarily elevated E2 will be in circulation, you might feel bloat, water retention and even mental agitation as a result.

This is why your first three doses should be large, 120-150mg, and on the 4th day bring it down to 10mg Max - to maximize sleep take Progest-E with a glass of sweet milk 30 or 40 minutes before bed.

In GR antagonism Progesterone (assuming it's reaching your tissues, I only advice Progest E for Gums and PROGESTENE in ethanol for topical) is so powerful you'll require more minerals and sugar.
Man i would like to try this but taking that much progeaterone for 3 days i think would make my penis go inwards. I get numb penis from small progesterone like 2mg as well. Do you think this can be of the release of estrogen from tissue?

Dr. B

Man i would like to try this but taking that much progeaterone for 3 days i think would make my penis go inwards. I get numb penis from small progesterone like 2mg as well. Do you think this can be of the release of estrogen from tissue?
I get penis shrinkage from oral vitamin E any thoughts why?

SonOfEurope

I get penis shrinkage from oral vitamin E any thoughts why?

Well vitamin E is a potent progesterone analog.... Maybe you lowered the stress in yoir body and intracellular calcium so much you lowered androgenic activity.

Much of the sedation of progest E is from the vitamin E... try lower dose and become adapted to lower Pufa in your tissues, try to cycle it, the best indicator is when you are naturally horny, testosterone exerts many of it's effects by conversion to E2, vitamin K (full spectrum is useful) 1,800 grams of calcium a day.

Then you need even more magnesium and all residual minerals...

Progesterone can be troublesome for some so try only using it 3/4 days in the month (sublingual or below belly button to not congest the lymphatic system) if you are eating very low pufa pm then time will do the rest.

You will feel your optimal metabolism kick in when you feel that you MUST spend more time outdoors under the AM sun.