Do I have too much dopamine?

Grouptose

So after quitting starch, I feel way better. Super motivated, lots of energy, no random negative thoughts. But I feel like this feels too good, in a sense. When I'm trying to sleep I start obsessing over the thought of eating a fruit the next day, or going out in the sun, or eating a fatty lamb chop, to the point where I don't sleep for quite some time. I don't start to feel tired as it becomes night time, I feel like I could stay awake all night for 20 days and not feel much difference. It feels like eating all this fruit is causing some kind of euphoria/mania and the fact that I'm not eating starch probably dropped serotonin even lower, allowing dopamine to reach even higher levels.

Is this a sign of too much dopamine? Or is it something else?

How about you wait and see instead of making a thread about everything signle thing that happens to you that will sort itself out within a day anyway

IT'S OVER

what do you eat instead of starch? if you dont mind me asking, and what kind of starches did you eat before?

tankasnowgod

So after quitting starch, I feel way better. Super motivated, lots of energy, no random negative thoughts. But I feel like this feels too good, in a sense. When I'm trying to sleep I start obsessing over the thought of eating a fruit the next day, or going out in the sun, or eating a fatty lamb chop, to the point where I don't sleep for quite some time. I don't start to feel tired as it becomes night time, I feel like I could stay awake all night for 20 days and not feel much difference. It feels like eating all this fruit is causing some kind of euphoria/mania and the fact that I'm not eating starch probably dropped serotonin even lower, allowing dopamine to reach even higher levels.

If you are wondering about your levels of dopamine, why not get it tested instead of asking people on a forum that can't give you any specific answers?

OP
Grouptose

Grouptose

what do you eat instead of starch? if you dont mind me asking, and what kind of starches did you eat before?
Before I ate white rice and sweet potatoes. Now I eat fatty cuts of beef, lamb, I eat lamb liver, fruit like mangos, nectarines, orange juice, and now I bought papayas aswell.

OP
Grouptose

Grouptose

it means you are hungry
Nah not even, this happens even when the physical sense of hunger is gone, I always find something else to become excited about like what I'm gonna do the next day. Might just eat more anyway because calories are important regardless

L91

Kind of sounds like you are hungry to me... If you are thinking about food in bed like that.

IT'S OVER

Before I ate white rice and sweet potatoes. Now I eat fatty cuts of beef, lamb, I eat lamb liver, fruit like mangos, nectarines, orange juice, and now I bought papayas aswell.
Are you eating low carb? i unfortunately got diarrea when i eat drink more than a cup of juice (even if the juice is sweet), i thinking about stop eating white rice as well, my gut is crying for help, i got gut pain and bloating every day =(

OP
Grouptose

Grouptose

Are you eating low carb? i unfortunately got diarrea when i eat drink more than a cup of juice (even if the juice is sweet), i thinking about stop eating white rice as well, my gut is crying for help, i got gut pain and bloating every day =(
cut all grains i would say

dlind70

Fruit is for brain health you should stop eating fruit before 11:00 a.m. do not eat fruit after this time because he's eating at the wrong time of day and incorrect you need to be focusing on other tissue and fiber in the middle of the day we have an option of tissue or fiber but you should stop eating fruit before 11:00. The reason is causing mania is because there's minerals and fruit with these minerals all throughout the day it is just mixing up all your time Ray talks about food but he forgets about the time of the day there is research extra out there that list the time of day having a greater effect and even greater effect then the what so depending on the time of the day your organs have a certain time when they need to be heated up and such and cleaned and built so the reason the fruit is causing you sort of mania is because you're eating it too much or after at the wrong time

dlind70

The only exceptions of this is pineapple and certain fruits from the cactus you can eat these at night and therefore your sexual health is greatly improved from them. If you notice nature is a big joker the pineapple looks like the male gonads.

catharsis

Are you drinking coffee? Are you working enough during the day (physical activity?) How's your magnesium intake or calcium intake?

If your only activity currently is to eat fruit and bask in the sun (which sounds heavenly), you might not be expending enough energy during the day for you to get restful sleep. I agree with one of the posters above that you could be a bit hungry, having some ice-cream before bed might be nice.

Chad_Catholic

Are you drinking coffee? Are you working enough during the day (physical activity?) How's your magnesium intake or calcium intake?

If your only activity currently is to eat fruit and bask in the sun (which sounds heavenly), you might not be expending enough energy during the day for you to get restful sleep. I agree with one of the posters above that you could be a bit hungry, having some ice-cream before bed might be nice.
Good point. Reading books is great in this regard. Real ones, not on your laptop or Kindle

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals