Dr. B

Related to my intake of "original vitamin E" with cyclodextrins, I am also seeing my urine stay consistently at a dark yellow or amber color, despite not taking any b-vitamins for 7 days running. Normally, when I stop taking b-vitamins, of which b2 contributes to the yellow coloration, my urine would turn colorless to slight yellow.

It is still possible that policosanol or cyclodextrin or high gamma vitamin E is directly causing it, but I don't think it's likely.

Interesting, to say the least. What if plaque contains riboflavin that is just being released as the plaque is lysed?
good posts mate.. have you experimented with any policosanol supplements like the swansons mentioned in thread several times
i may order those swanson capsules soon as well as get some beeswax. it looks like options are available on amazon, for organic beeswax pellets. so i can try some of those, i wanted to use beeswax as a chewing gum replacement, and policosanols.

i thought there was a thread specific made for the swansons policosanols, but i cant find it now

AJA

Have some on order from Swanson which will come in several days. Went out today and bought some to get started on 10 mg x2 per day. Felt like there was some aromatase inhibition. Also, seemed to reduce the need to urinate and reduced hunger. Also noticed some head pressure. Vision seems sharper. Blood pressure seemed to fluctuate less with stress. Got my haircut today and it seems fuller and stronger ... could be a coincidence buy maybe not. So far I am liking it overall....time will tell.

Last edited:

Dr. B

Have some on order from Swanson which will come in several days. Went out today and bought some to get started on 10 mg x2 per day. Felt like there was some aromatase inhibition. Also, seemed to reduce the need to urinate and reduced hunger. Also noticed some head pressure. Vision seems sharper. Blood pressure seemed to fluctuate less with stress. Got my haircut today and it seems fuller and stronger ... could be a coincidence buy maybe not. So far I am liking it overall....time will tell.
how long have you been using it, i dont understand. you used it just today and hair seems fuller stronger? i dont know if it would work that quick. did you notice any changes in body heat, digestion, metabolism, appetite etc

yerrag

good posts mate.. have you experimented with any policosanol supplements like the swansons mentioned in thread several times
i may order those swanson capsules soon as well as get some beeswax. it looks like options are available on amazon, for organic beeswax pellets. so i can try some of those, i wanted to use beeswax as a chewing gum replacement, and policosanols.

i thought there was a thread specific made for the swansons policosanols, but i cant find it now
I use the policosanols from purebulk. I mix it with my vitamin E from ultmate gamma using the ultrasonic cleaner to mix them. But my use if aimed at lysing oxidized ldl-based plaque and so far it has been doing a good job. Too good in fact that I have to stop using for 2 weeks, as I have to let the bacteria released from the lysing be killed by my immune cells before proceeding.

AJA

how long have you been using it, i dont understand. you used it just today and hair seems fuller stronger? i dont know if it would work that quick. did you notice any changes in body heat, digestion, metabolism, appetite etc
Less Appetite - yesterday as well as waking up today. Body Heat - seemed a little warmer.
Hair feels fuller. So far that has been my experience.

Inaut

stack with aspirin at night. I think it's one of the best, most affordable stacks out there.

AJA

Thank you for the tip.

Not sure about long term use yet as the appetite suppression may be “too good“ and I am not looking to lose weight.

Dr. B

I use the policosanols from purebulk. I mix it with my vitamin E from ultmate gamma using the ultrasonic cleaner to mix them. But my use if aimed at lysing oxidized ldl-based plaque and so far it has been doing a good job. Too good in fact that I have to stop using for 2 weeks, as I have to let the bacteria released from the lysing be killed by my immune cells before proceeding.
what effects do you get from them? why do they suppress appetite? it seems like appetite suppressants tend to decrease the metabolism/raise cortisol? my appetite was highest when I was leanest
Since the policasanols are lipid reducing, shouldnt they increase appetite, at least for sugar

yerrag

what effects do you get from them? why do they suppress appetite? it seems like appetite suppressants tend to decrease the metabolism/raise cortisol? my appetite was highest when I was leanest
Since the policasanols are lipid reducing, shouldnt they increase appetite, at least for sugar
I don't experience those effects so I wouldn't know

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Policosanol lowers PTH . Rats that were put on an atherogenic diet, had a 3 times higher PTH than the controll group ,which the policosanol was able to reverse !

Inaut

Policosanol lowers PTH . Rats that were put on an atherogenic diet, had a 3 times higher PTH than the controll group ,which the policosanol was able to reverse !

“Remarkable”

Dr. B

any side effects or issues with policosanaol someone on here said theyre a post finasteride sufferer or something and that they can't ever use policosanol im wondering why since wouldn't policosanol help everyone? like why would people have an issue with something like that, doesn't it lower lipids in the blood which means it helps everyone?

which brand are you using?
im thinking of getting swansons brand, as well as chewing some beeswax pellets daily...

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

any side effects or issues with policosanaol someone on here said theyre a post finasteride sufferer or something and that they can't ever use policosanol im wondering why since wouldn't policosanol help everyone? like why would people have an issue with something like that, doesn't it lower lipids in the blood which means it helps everyone?

which brand are you using?
im thinking of getting swansons brand, as well as chewing some beeswax pellets daily...
I'd suggest you to read this whole thread or at least the first 5 pages then you'd get a pretty good overview of what policosanol does .
I'm using the pure bulk brand and i am satisfied with it .

Dr. B

I'd suggest you to read this whole thread or at least the first 5 pages then you'd get a pretty good overview of what policosanol does .
I'm using the pure bulk brand and i am satisfied with it .
Ray said something about if beeswax is emulsified it should have policosanol or behave like it

mate I want to know what effects people are having, not so much the studies results...

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Ray said something about if beeswax is emulsified it should have policosanol or behave like it

mate I want to know what effects people are having, not so much the studies results...
Then also read the thread. Lots of anecdotal experience there .

AJA

So far so good. I LIKE this compound. I am retired in my mid fifties and have been spending a lot of time researching it this past week. No real consensus on when to take - with or without food. I have opted to take 20mg at bedtime, which seems to allow for less interrupted sleep. It is definitely doing something good for the liver, lowers heart rate and blood pressure some and overall is a better replacement for a nightime supplement, at least for me than theanine. Blood thinning and appetite suppression are mild, especially when taken at bedtime. In fact, these are desirable. Also, feeling warmer at night, which is also good. I will plan to stay on it for long-term and report back if there are any more revelations!

Dr. B

So far so good. I LIKE this compound. I am retired in my mid fifties and have been spending a lot of time researching it this past week. No real consensus on when to take - with or without food. I have opted to take 20mg at bedtime, which seems to allow for less interrupted sleep. It is definitely doing something good for the liver, lowers heart rate and blood pressure some and overall is a better replacement for a nightime supplement, at least for me than theanine. Blood thinning and appetite suppression are mild, especially when taken at bedtime. In fact, these are desirable. Also, feeling warmer at night, which is also good. I will plan to stay on it for long-term and report back if there are any more revelations!
is that swansons brand mate?

AJA

Yes! The other stuff seemd of low quality and was all I could get at the time. The Swanson’s order came and is of better quality. The label says to take it with water and so I assume taking it at night would be ok. At least that has been a good experience so far.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals