Teenage Son height questions

David PS

JamesGatz

Revisiting this thread - height REALLY IS just based on stress, you CAN grow at any age, no exceptions

At this current moment, if I have NO JOB, NO SCHOOL, and spend A LOT OF MY TIME at the park? My growth rate is QUITE FAST, FAST ENOUGH that I notice changes almost on a daily basis

BUT if I have a job, my growth slows, if I go to school my growth slows - if I go inside an apartment building - my growth stops - If I travel to a GARBAGE NEIGHBORHOOD (the hood) my growth DEFINITELY SLOWS

SO IF ANYONE REALLY WANTS TO GROW - you can (you can definitely grow 6+ inches in a year, I PROMISE YOU) its just not easy, you NEED TO ELIMINATE ALL STRESS and spend as much time in a healthy environment as possible (like the park or stay outside in general), by eliminating all stress, I am not just talking about school/job - I mean ALL STRESS - your phone, Wifi, mattress, lighting, grounding, etc, the more perfect your environment, the faster you'll grow

IF YOU NOTICE - Tall people are all generally low-stress and chill people. Tall girls actually have more open standards than shorter girls I notice, they're chill.

IF YOU ARE NOT GROWING - your body is literally does not have the energy to grow, you are too stressed, if your body has ENOUGH ENERGY, everything corrects itself, your face, hairline, height - EVERYTHING I PROMISE YOU

UNFORTUNATELY, if you live in a big city its hard and you got to put in effort to grow fast but its a lot easier if you live in the country

ANYONE CAN GROW AT ANY AGE - I promise you

In MY CITY - If I travel to the NICE neighborhoods that are by the beach or at the park, my growth rate is fast and EVERYONE THERE is taller like the dudes there average 5"10 which isn't bad BUT if I travel to the poor neighborhoods by train stations or a lot of apartment buildings, average height for the dudes are 5"7-8 around there, CRAZY BUT TRUE

LadyRae

My son is 15 and 5'3". His mom is worried that he won't get over 5'6" as she believes "in the science", that is to say, her doctor took radiation causing x-rays of my son and said he will only be 5'6'".
Any suggestions?
I am 5'10" and I know that mTor is stimulated by protein and that over the decades the Japanese have gotten taller due to more protein.
I'm 5'11", my husband is 5'9". Our oldest of 4 daughters, 17, is 5'2" and she hasn't grown in a few years. Our three younger daughters are kind of up in the air and still growing, but my 15-year-old is 5'3" and definitely has my body style so she might get a little bit taller.

My dad is 6'3" and my mom was 5'9". My girls were breastfed for years, in fact my oldest was breastfed till she was five. My mother was not breastfed at all but my dad was. My girls have absolutely had just as good if not better nutrition then I did growing up.

I've avoided dairy my whole life.

However my mother-in-law is 5'1"....

So I think that genetics are a huge Factor, and with proper nutrition you can reach your tallest potential. Poor nutrition could possibly stunt height regardless of genetics.

JamesGatz

DO YOU GUYS REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY EVERYONE IS GETTING SHORTER?

THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST GENERATION WITH CELL PHONES - 24/7 STRESSORS

EVERYONE IS GETTING SHORTER, NOT TALLER, ITS A DOWNTREND AND IT WILL CONTINUE DOWNTRENDING AS MORE STRESSORS ARE PUSHED ON SOCIETY

TRUST ME - GENETICS DONT MEAN A THING, IF YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF ITS GENETICS YOU'RE GOING TO TRICK YOURSELF INTO NOT TRYING

#BE FREE AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT A HEALTHY METABOLISM CAN CHANGE ANYTHING

OP
joaquin

joaquin

Cell phones are definitely involved.

Explorer

DO YOU GUYS REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY EVERYONE IS GETTING SHORTER?

THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST GENERATION WITH CELL PHONES - 24/7 STRESSORS

EVERYONE IS GETTING SHORTER, NOT TALLER, ITS A DOWNTREND AND IT WILL CONTINUE DOWNTRENDING AS MORE STRESSORS ARE PUSHED ON SOCIETY

TRUST ME - GENETICS DONT MEAN A THING, IF YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF ITS GENETICS YOU'RE GOING TO TRICK YOURSELF INTO NOT TRYING

#BE FREE AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT A HEALTHY METABOLISM CAN CHANGE ANYTHING
I used a lot of tech growing up but I am 6"2

JamesGatz

More observations ive been making:

Whenever I go to healthier neighborhoods around parks or beaches - the people are DEFINITELY taller yes, but the ANIMALS are larger as well, squirrels I see are about 30% BIGGER than the ones in my neighborhood, the size of small dogs really

I do think WITHOUT A DOUBT a short height indicates a life of higher stress

JamesGatz

Also, another thing I noticed:

Its ALWAYS THE SHORTEST GIRLS that say they "NEED" a man whose 6 feet or higher,

The girls that you see making fun of short guys? They are ALL SHORT AS WELL

This is them projecting their own
Insecurities unto men - a short girl has lived a life of stress and has horrible epigenetics so INSTICTIVELY they need a taller (healthy) man to kind of pull them out of this hole

Tall girls are actually pretty chill in general, and are MORE OPEN to doing things with a short guy than a short girl interestingly enough

HEIGHT IS INDICATIVE OF HEALTH

OP
joaquin

joaquin

Back in 2000 I had a girlfriend that was 6'2".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals